NX CONFIRMED FAILURE

NX CONFIRMED FAILURE

Other urls found in this thread:

videogamer.com/wiiu/the_legend_of_zelda/news/zelda_breath_of_the_wild_will_sell_10_million_nintendo_nx_consoles_pretty_quickly_pachter.html
youtube.com/watch?v=B8R4BAQf7is
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How the fuck is he still relevant after gametrailers went under?

>patcher

>only 10 million
too bad it would need to make one billion to break even

>This piece of shit selling more then the Wii U

Laffin. I'll wait for it to be fully hackable and buy it used.

>Scammell

>Scam

Learn to read. If they have weird last names, like Berg, Stein, Rich, Scam, Gold, and other jew names, they are fucked up.

I was talking about Michael Pachter though.

>pachter
lmao

He's talking about Michael Pachter, you fucking idiot.

>analyst

he's still a consultant/analyst. It''s just a prediction, though. He has been wrong before and he could be this time, too

Dead on arrival, I'm wouldn't get surprised if Miyamoto dies along the way too

Am I supposed to believe to the man who said that no one would want to play in the 11th century (AC) or in the wild west (RDR) because it was the age of "modern shooters"?

>Patcher

can he just fuck off?

Video game analysts also predicted that the Vita would, and i quote, crush the 3DS
Excuse me if i don't take those idiots seriously

>dude nintendo handhelds are doomed the the psp is going to dominate the market
>he predicted nintendo handhelds were doomed but not the consoles

Pachter is literally always wrong.
RIP NX

>analyst
>anal
That's why they call him "Fudge" Pachter.

Well he did call the Wii U being shit from the get go

A broken clock is right twice a day.

>Pachter thinks something will be successful

RIP in piss Nintendo

>Patcher
Why do they keep giving him those monkey paws it's not fair.

Well there goes Nintendo

Go back to Sup Forums you fucking nigger, you clearly are too goddamn dumb to read

Fake.

>Pachter
It's over

who the fuck is pachter and why have i always heard about his opinions as if it where important for the past 12 years?

>Pachter

Great, now the NX is fucked.

This has to be fake because wow

his name is in the fucking picture and you still cant spell it

yes, multiple people have said that already

How does patcher still have a job?

Where can I become a videogame "analyst" for some clueless financial company and draw six figures a year like him?

He made a tortanic-esque call once and everyone has rode his dick in the industry since even though he's been wrong every time.

>why have i always heard about his opinions as if it where important for the past 12 years?
he's a meme

>Zelda
>ever selling as well as Pokemon or Mario

What a good laugh

You probably have to go to a nice school for business, get at least a master's degree, then sell yourself to gullible video game industry executives as someone who's in touch with the industry.

Got me for a good, late night laugh

That's really all it takes to be considered a genius in the corporate world of today. You just have to be absurdly right once and then you can ride on that fame forever. Hacks like Steve Jobs are the unliving proof of this.

>He's been wrong before
Has he ever been right?

videogamer.com/wiiu/the_legend_of_zelda/news/zelda_breath_of_the_wild_will_sell_10_million_nintendo_nx_consoles_pretty_quickly_pachter.html

Shit I didn't know that they went under until now.

>All of his predictions are always wrong
>He predicted both the DS, Wii, and 3DS would fail
>Now he switched to saying Nintendo will succeed
It's over guys. Nintendo is dead.

He also said the wii u would fail

he said the wii u will fail

make enough vague and easily predictable predictions
you're bound to get some right

>tfw the NX is a piece of shit and finally kills Nintendo home consoles

Is there a best predictions picture of mike patcher's "insights"?

I remember when he said no one has a pc faster than a ps3

>I think probably only Wii U owners will buy Zelda, but I think everybody who buys an NX will absolutely buy it

Should I get a Wii U 32GB. I can get a new one with Wind Waker, Twilight Princess and Mario kart 8 for £299 with free delivery or should I wait for the NX.

>people not realizing OP is calling pachter wrong and that the NX will be a failure because pachter is always wrong

does anybody read or do they just look at the pictures and reply

kek

NX will almost certainly have Sm4sh Bros Ultimate Edition and either Mario Kart 8 or Mario Kart 9 near launch

but it didn't tho

They said the same of Pac Man and ET on Atari, and look at what happened there.

Pretty sure Pachter said that WiiU is a turd after the sales went down

2017 is a long way to go, 299 isn't a lot of dosh and those are all good games, I'd say go for it

If last names matter does that mean if your last name is Baker you have to be a Baker for a living?

12 million sales is a failure, accept it

lol

Nani?

Wew lawd, I guess it's over.

Even Mario doesn't sell that well when it's not 2D

Great analysis

youtube.com/watch?v=B8R4BAQf7is

Yes. At least an ancestor of yours was a baker

>Patchinko
>Analyst

Just ordered it.

10 million lifetime sales most likely. Though most of their systems can't even outsell the dreamcast

>Pachter

RIP Nintendo.

I get it

Steve jobs created more than one thing as much as he gets more shit than bill gates who did nothing. I mean photoshop /pro tools weren't running on windows during the advent of computers.

Likely means that only the wiiu owners for nintendo urgent fan base will buy it while anyone now just coming in on the nx will buy it

*nintendos current

How the fuck does Pachter have any fucking reputation left what so ever? He is always wrong about everything he "predicts", and his reasoning never makes any fucking sense.

How?!

>Patcher says NX will sell a lot
Press F to pay respects.

what if pachter is doing this on purpose

He's an analyst who makes guesses and the complete opposite happens of what he says.

I remember infamously he once suggested to people to buy more stock in Blockbuster since he thought Netflix wasn't gonna be around for long.

>pachter

Welp NX is DOA.

>David Scamell
>Scam all

>no one has even seen what the NX version looks like yet it might not even be much different from the wiiU's
>no one even knows what the NX gimmick is yet and whether or not it will be something anyone with fork over $$$ for
>"everyone is going to buy this completely unknown thing in the millions guyzz!!"

...???

i will
you buy nintendo consoles because you want nintendo 1st party games. everyone expects that from nintendo and thats what they get. Zelda is a killer and will drive sales, Pikmin 4 will help a bit, and theres a good chance of a Sm4sh disc with all dlc and ice climbers being ported over for launch, i would assume and hope they learned from the wiiu and have a big line up ready for launch so the thing isnt dead on arrival.

How the fuck does Pachter still have a job?

When has he ever said anything nice about Nintendo?

Oh I will to, not even saying it will be bad. But the wiiU was fine and had a decent library and it still didn't sell. I just don't know what magic trick he thinks Nintendo is going to pull to make this popular among the casuals, since that's the biggest and most important audience today.
They all adopted PS4s, so I'm pretty sure they're going to get neos in the next few years. Sony even proved they don't need games for people to buy them.

>he is self aware his word is a curse

Memes aside

Patcher has been right about Nintendo's consoles as of late

He shit talked Wii U before it even showed up

Of patcher actually thinks NX will be good shit I'm looking forward to it

Having Zelda U as a launch title is going to help big time and that's not counting the others like Retro's new game and most likely Pikmin 4

The fact that Nintendo didn't bother showing Pikmin 4 at E3 if it was still a Wii U game basically confirms it's a NX game at this point

>Pachter
IT'S FINALLY OVER
NINTENDO IS FINISHED

If we get another DKC and maybe an actual Metroid I might consider getting an NX, but no way will I buy one for the worst Smash to date and Zelda which I doubt will be good.

>pachter
op is right

Sweet son dildos. So do you plan on fucking both of your holes at the same time while having your face fucked too?

Sony*

>doesn't even know what the NX is or how much it will cost
>thinks one game will sell ten million NXs when it isn't even exclusive to the NX

>a game about a effeminate faggy elf
how anyone want to play this shit

We heard it a million times with the Wii U.

>wait till 3D Mario
>wait till Mario Kart
>wait till Smash

Now its

>wait till Zelda

he's right tho

>Worst smash to date

I see your still mad about CEO

there are only like, 3 things that could ever happen in reality.

Nobody does that though

Shitposted made that chalk board because they were buttmad 3D World won best Next Gen game

>Pachter
oh wait