Actually paying money for this

>actually paying money for this
Uncensored undub when?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/meme_look/status/744820901321945088
youtu.be/0fS24IxelBA
eurogamer.net/articles/2016-06-23-nintendo-denies-paper-mario-color-splash-link-to-online-hate-campaign
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Goddamn what a piece of shit.

Neo normalfags weebs will defend this.

>shitty game
>failed crossover
>relied on fanservice so it could sell
>bombed
>censored

You can't make this shit up.

if at first your shit thread doesnt succeed, try try again

Just when you were trying to decide whether Overwatch thread spam or Bloodborne thread spam was worse, we get back to this shit.

Keep it to one thread, you jerk.

I'd say any thread that annoys the mods enough to get deleted is a success.

well you'd be wrong

At least they bothered to make new costumes instead of just adding a towel. But that's also bad because they changed the entire dungeon

twitter.com/meme_look/status/744820901321945088

They still want you to support it because they want it do well and the original version isn't going to receive those cute new costumes.

It's a feature :^)

>You hacked your Wii-U

Thank god, I can get free games and not give NoA any money.

Feels fucking good

This doesn't really bother me.

Girls don't wear bikinis out in public, it's utterly retarded.

what's this from senpai

This would be endearing if the Treehouse staff weren't all hypocrites.

In your opinion, maybe.

>tfw you didn't buy a Wii U

>Girls don't wear bikinis out in public,
Yeah they do. Ever been to a beach city? Happens plenty. Plenty of shirtless dudes jogging in speedos too

Why are people so insistent on this dumb hypocrite Link argument?

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes of course its okay for males to be naked, because that's how society itself works ya big dingus

No, you don't get it. that's female empowerment.
What you want is sexist you fucking misogynist.

Remember all the whores you guys were worshipping at E3? These SJWs hypocrite fujoshit cunts are the one behind all this censoring.

i already told you treehouse live arent the ones who localize games and NoA aren't localizing this game, fuck off

>B-but muh male power fantasies!

source?

Did the same with Xenoblade and I changed VA to Jap, feels fucking good.

Okay

I know the fucking treehouse is here on Sup Forums

They are doing this to purposely piss Sup Forums off

Show yourselves you pussies

Give a source or fuck off nigger. Treehouse is all one group.

They work at treehouse.

Floridafag here, yes they fucking do. Except they wear short shorts over the bottoms.

samefag

the muslim girl is actually showing more skin

They work for treehouse, Nintendo's in house localization team. Kindra helped with #FE, and by extension had a hand in censorship. Now she's tweeting naked Link. She's a hypocrite

t. #1 Audrey fan creampie cleaner

Nintendo wins again.

>undub

clearly hasn't been following anything about TMS

They also removed the bikinis.

source that treehouse are censoring this game?

I've gotta be honest, the Muslim wedding dress is actually nicer. Hot as fuck.

When will someone work on making an uncensored patch?

They are the one localizing the game you fucking nintendrone.

I KNOW RIGHT?? JUST IMAGINE IF MEN WALKED AROUND SHIRTLESS IN REAL LIFE?!!

One you can beat and she will stay with you, the other will be getting married again in no more than 10 years.

im not interested in those people or this game

When was the last time an Atlus published game got butchered as badly as TMS?

t. Butthurt Autistic Audrey worshipper

Meanwhile at namco

Sounds hella gay bro.

youtu.be/0fS24IxelBA

Remember the simpler times Sup Forums? Remember when we thought we would get it uncensored? A-ahaha ;_;

They don't need to change any of it. Theres no reason for them to fucking censor Tsubasa like that.

I KNOW RIGHT?? JUST IMAGINE IF WOMEN WALKED AROUND SHOWING CLEAVAGE IN REAL LIFE?!!

I will try, once there is an English iso

I already have the Japanese one and played around with it a lot to extract sounds, movies etc.
I think it would be pretty easy to make a patch

funny how they say this after all the JP exclusive DLC costumes past games have had.

source? I need a link not just your words.

see

Women wear bikinis and wedding dresses in real life.

Remember the time when we all thought it was an actual crossover
And then the april 1st video came

>I believe that those who support the Tales Of series like to have exactly the same content as the Japanese version.
based

Yeah, right.

Most of us were thinking, "What the fuck is this shite and where did Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem go?"

Trust me. I was there in the thick of it.

Weren't most of those licensed stuff like Code Geass costumes and such?

What happened to the anticipated Mature rating?

Too bad its all fucking DLC.

There's not much they can do with the anime crossover costumes due to licensing issues.

WE NEED TO NUKE THEM SOME MORE

Treehouse isn't localizing, they're one of many divisions of NoA. Treehouse is NoA, but NoA is not necessarily Treehouse. The women showcasing the games at E3 ("Treehouse Live") aren't actually the people who work in the localization department, they're like Allison Rapp and work in PR and marketing, remember when Rapp was on Treehouse Live a few years back?

Atlus is localizing #FE in particular, but is on a tight leash by NoA suits, so they cant even discuss what they've butchered and what they haven't buchered:

NOA suits dictate what gets censored in what games, which is why games that aren't even localized by the Treehouse division (ie: this one and Bravely Second) are still censored. Treehouse does not choose what they censor, they just listen to their boss. This is why so many changes in games (ie: Fire Emblem Fates) seem inconsistent with each other and fail at even upholding a "they did it for the SJWs!" excuse, because the suits are clueless and don't actually know what people want and don't want.

t. guy who actually researches

Don't you have games to "localize"?

this physically disgusts me

I don't even care about this game but fuck

I KNOW RIGHT?? JUST IMAGINE IF WOMEN WORE WEDDING DRESSES OR SHOWED CLEAVAGE IN REAL LIFE?!!

OPERATION KAWASHITAI IS A SUCCESS!

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT, GUYS!

You're still eating shit, it doesn't matter if you paid for it or you stole it.

Who, NoA?

I can get behind that.

Yeah it's bad but that's how the business works nowadays.
We can be grateful it's just costumes that are DLC and nothing really important

Is this shit being serious? Man FUCK ANIME

And yet these same people argue that REAL women should be allowed to go topless at any and all times just like men.

They have no fucking clue what they actually want, they just want to be angry and change every possible thing they can so that they can say they "enacted change" even if nothing needed to be changed and they made things worse for the people they claim to be championing.

It is an agenda that has no endgame, no final goal to work towards, only rungs on an ever-ascending ladder.

Why are there people defending this? This game is for anime fans in the first place right? If you're an anime fan you are most likely a fan of ecchi and lewd right? Why are modern anime fans such normalfags? Do you people get mad at loli too?

>paying money for any version of it

im not interested in this game. don't you have 500 threads to make about games you were never going to buy?

A whopping 3 sales! We did it reddit!

>shooting a tank in it's most undefended point at point blank

I just can't

>The women showcasing the games at E3 ("Treehouse Live") aren't actually the people who work in the localization department
stop lying, I looked up everyone on linkedin and every single one of them is listed as localizer

I remember when I was fucking stupid enough to think it would be a legitimate crossover, when I heard the initial announcement. Some traditional Fire Emblem type gameplay with SMT characters also in it and shit. That would have been far more interesting than this trash. And to add insult to injury, we get Tokyo Mirage Sessions: Sharia Law Edition, because Nintendo is egregiously incompetent at this whole home console thing and still region locks everything.

Feels so fucking good.

>Hacked Wii-U
>Specs good enough to run some games on CEMU flawlessly

I won't be buying another Nintendo console after hacking my Wii-U and 3DS

It's okay. It was a blank.

Some actually do get mad at loli and I can totally understand where they're coming from because I'm not a thin-skinned autist. To someone unfamiliar with anime in general just coming into it, all they see is people jacking it to what appears to be little girls. They don't know nor care about your mental competence and your ability to distinguish why it absolutely isn't okay to sexual REAL little girls, because their first response is revulsion, and to be honest that is perfectly rational.

>this is literally the only wii u game this year

Yeah it's obviously super serious business and not comedy or anything.
Come on man, I've seen more over the top shit in Wile E. Coyote cartoons. Dont get your panties in a twist

Holy fuck, is the whole show like this? Cause if so sign me the fuck up.

totally 100% true post

Based Namco , hope the game delivers

>check for lewds
>practically no lewds despite the original costumes

fuck

why cant we get autists that like to dump good anime?

Yeah but im not talking about people who don't watch anime here.

why do people put themselves through watching this shit

>Specs good enough to run some games on CEMU flawlessly

Actual fully functioning version when? Aren't they working with some stolen documentation or something?

Uhhhhhhhhh... *croaks*

eurogamer.net/articles/2016-06-23-nintendo-denies-paper-mario-color-splash-link-to-online-hate-campaign

>Collaberating with Nintendo

Why do people keep doing this? It always flops, and Nintendo are such cunts to work with.

Nintendo probably paid them up front.

>Took away her pretty flower and gave her some shitty hat

What assholes.

The last 3 games in the series are garbage.

HAHA WE ALSO GET SONIC AND MARIO AT THE OLYMPIC GAMES!

Because autists don't like good anime. I should know, I'm a sperg and my taste in anime is pure Sup Forums.