youtube.com/watch?v=53TPclyERKo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Launch Octopus
Overdrive Ostrich
Tunnel Rhino
Magma Dragoon

the rest of the series was so mediocre i can't remember

Chameleon

Sting Chemelion because he was the only one I beat with no upgrades that one time, I was so proud of myself.

CYBER
PEACOCK

Chameleon was so challenging.

Probably my favorite casual filter in all of gaming.

Morph Moth

Octopus. He's the only that I can't ever have an elegant fight with. The others all have some easy pattern or exploit.

Chameleon is easy as shit as long as you have the boomerangs. Just stand in the middle and alternate shooting left and right. No jumping and very little dodging required. If you're doing a buster only run, then I feel your pain.

>Elegant fight

Maverick Hunter spotted

Magma Dragoon from X4 had such a cool design.

He was literally Akuma.

I loved that asshole, but wish the game didn't make him too easy by allowing a mech to enter his chamber.

>lads

It would have been cooler to make him so hard you needed a mech to kick his ass.

You have to fight him legit in Sigma's space station later on anyway.

don't bully the pakis

I like the one that isn't in a stretched ratio.

Octopus has best design, kuwanger is close though.

Anyone else feel they should've stuck with robot men? For the fact that X is suppose to be more serious then classic the robot animals seem a lot goofier.

Yeah but you would have Frost Walrus's weapon on hand for that, he's easy then too.

Mega Man X is when the series got bad.

split mushroom because soul body was my favorite weapon

I really dig the animal themes though.
I preferred them over the standard humanoid robo-masters.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=H-s7vJmwqjs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=j6R4-Q-jX74
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oMF6XBf4Uvw

The soundtrack for X1 was too good, shame the maverick hunter versions suck ass.

There's something more primal about using animal theming, though. Storm Eagle always sounds so much more metal than Storm Man, imo.

This.

Armored armadillo. Its just straight up fun and the music is my favorite in the whole series.

That's a tough one

Maybe boomer kuwanger cause him and his brother have the best fucking stage themes

>Chameleon is easy as shit as long as you have the boomerangs.

WOW IT'S EVERY MEGAMAN BOSS EVER
SUCH A CLEVER BOY A+ FOR YOU

Just stop

Was literally about to make this thread.
Favorite was Boomerang
Hardest was Spark
Easiest was Eagle
IMO

>that aspect ratio

Are you a lass?
pls be london

jesus christ OP how do you play with a fucked aspect ratio like that

Has anyone played this thing?
youtube.com/watch?v=53TPclyERKo

Spark mandrill is pretty easy though, eagle and penguin are definitely the easiest. Hardest are chameleon and armadillo.

This is based purely on my buster only runs of X1.

AA with Buster Only

Holy shit that looks awesome. My biggest problem with X1 was I always thought it was too easy. Thanks user, I never knew about this.

Every maverick from megaman x5 have stellar design,i just wish they weren't all so easy,i legit like hyenard's design as well

Although,slash beast has a special place in my heart,so i guess i will go with him

And since we are on topic,X-hunter base stage 1 and 2 has the best theme in the entire series

No problem, it's pretty neato. Really pushes the game to new heights and the level design is very clever. Watch out for those bosses though, some of them are real bitches with the new arenas.

BURN TO THE GROUND

Yeah when I watching it I thought that part where mammoth's arena transforms looks kinda brutal. I had known about corrupted but this was new to me, I downloaded it and plan to try it out later.

>that aspect radio

NO

now

choose.

Flame Mammoth's is one of the easier ones in my opinion. Boomer Kuwanger on the other hand is a total jackass. You get three small footholds (you can fall to your death), the room is only half the regular height and you can't walljump. Best of luck amigo, you'll need it.

SPEC

gotta know what you're going up against

I think X4 have the raddest boss names.

>JET STINGRAY
>MAGMAR DRAGOON
>CYBER PEACOCK

>STORM AOWL

>That time that Sting Chameleon died of a drug overdose

Sup fgts