AVGN

Best episode of AVGN?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3xWMugmUs94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God look at that sexist nerdy man baby

AVGN? More like AVGN my asshole. Is what this is.

Fucking racist sexist shitlord all that money could've gone to innocent refugees and transgender suicide prevention

Did his wife actually die?

He went from the biggest cuck to big bull in 2 seconds flat. What a big dick g

Plumbers don't wear ties is the best. Fite me

Money? Fuck that. Sick kids would rather meet celebrities that they don't know!

THAT SHITLORD CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

No, his daughter being born very ill encouraged him and his wife to sell a bunch of memorabilia and props from the show to raise some funds for the hospital that she was being treated at.

>transgender suicide prevention

Second that

why does human suffering make these 4 so happy?

>using a dying/terminally ill child as a prop in a publicity photo

Just like the original Ghostbusters!

a white cis suffering

>spawn camping
That's not very nice of them.

jewish hollywood

ARE THERE DOGS APPLAUDING

THERE ARE DOGS APPLAUDING

I DIDN'T KNOW DOGS WERE FUCKING WATCHING

He was never a cuck, Sup Forums just doesn't like knowing they were wrong

underrated post.

rofl

Why does he hate women in movies so much? "Nerd culture" is disgusting.

You have to wonder why they thought "Meet the Ghostbusters" was an appropriate promotion for dying children. Not only had they might not have seen the original, but the new movie wouldn't even come out for a couple of years, by which time many of them would be dead.

To say nothing of the implications of characters that reap undead souls coming to see terminally ill kids.

unoriginal post

that graphic blows my mind

>everyone in this thread

My favorite is probably the Castlevania 4 parter, it's nice to hear James just sincerely talking about his favorite games

I love how a board that attacked James for years, far worse than the sjws did, think they aren't giga hypocrites by trying to play the moral highground

I am a liberal, so I don't go around crying about myself daily

For game reviews, I really like the Zelda CD-i ones and his Castlevania games retrospective thing.
For just general AVGN episodes, Pong Consoles, Atari Jaguar, Nintendo Power and NES Accessories are my top.
There's a couple weird things too like Little Red Hood and Plumbers Don't Wear Ties that are always good for a rewatch.

Anybody see his 3 part TMNT Retrospective? I wasn't that into the show but he talks for like 45 minutes about the entire cartoon series.

64 bits

Fuck you liberal scub. BREXIT BREXIT BREXIT, how is your ass after we fucking won? Eh London?! Get fucked ahamed.

They are stalking their future prey, they can already smell the money.

The 4-part Castlevania-athon.

Start packing your bags Achmed, daddy's woken up

So, her wife's daughter was actually broken.

What happened? I thought strong black genes were superior.

i still don't get why conservatives thought voting yes on that meant Muslims got kicked out of the country

What gets me is he really would have seen it if it wasn't just a female reboot of ghostbusters. My main man James IS a misogynist and that's pretty cool. No sarcasm, I'm glad he hates women. The guy watched FORTY shitty shark movies and he won't watch one shitty reboot.

I'm American and an atheist.

I don't give a shit about muslishits. I care about burning down the EU, fuck Europe. Also once out of the EU we can basically demolish all the fucking welfare for sandniggers and they will basically go back to their shit tier country or die of hunger.

MAGA it is then! Get ready for Trump ramping your liberal ass and send all your mexicans friends back to mexico and build the great American Wall!

I actually haven't seen most of his stuff at this point, I just watched a few episodes back when AVGN was new. But I saw some of his more recent stuff, expecting it to feel dated with the kind of awkward internet humor that was common in the past, but they're actually quite good.

I particularly liked the Hong Kong 97 episode, but I have a soft spot for stuff like that. Obscure, amazingly bad bootleg-ish stuff.

Anybody else tired of his "I'm quitting" shtick? He's done it 5 times now in separate episodes.

2:20:
youtube.com/watch?v=3xWMugmUs94

The doctor at the hospital that delivered his wife's daughter injured the nerves in her arm by pulling too hard.

ITS REAL TO THEM DAMNIT

You truly underestimate the monumental task of systemically ruining the lives of tens of millions. Also you are objectively losing more than you save.

Your country will also have numerous institutions shut down as they were funded partially by the EU

This was just angry old people and nationalists who want something not compatible with the modern age.

Enjoy your new status as unimportant island

>implying Trump has a chance against Based Hillary

I can't wait for all the tears when Trumpbots are forced to admit the reality TV host they worship is a fallible human being and not a god.

They can decide on their own immigration policy and who can be deported

I know there was Desert Bus and the Mega Man episode. What are the other three?

Fuck me, all this Sup Forumsshit made me forget this thread was actually about the AVGN.

It's horrible, I cannot watch even half of it without closing it out of embarassment.

Nice false flag Sony shill

Don't give a fuck m8. Leave whenever you want. We will be alright, we were alright without Europe before we will be fine without those wankers.

As soon as all the retarded liberals in London die out or go to live on the continent the sooner we are going to be better off.

Silver Surfer is my favourite AVGN episode.

> Based Hillary

>I love how a board that attacked James for years, far worse than the sjws did,
You mean calling him a cuck as a joke because of what happened in a movie? You're not very bright. That's nothing compared to what sjws did as shown here

The blond is actually pretty cute, would fuck.

Sounds like someone's salty that Based Hillary BTFO'd their false god.

she knows a thing or two about deleting things

Remember how you all memed on him for a solid 2 years? You called him a fucking piece of shit cuckold slice of garbage. You said his kid was retarded and his wife was a dog. Now that he said "I'm not going to see Ghostbusters" he's back in your good graces and you pretend like it was all in jest, that you didn't froth at the mouth and think he was disgusting.

Unless you nativsm perma virgins start having kids you aint changing shit,

>literally DELETE THIS

Embarrassing

>hfw

see
What a baby you are.

you trumpfags are as delusional as berniefags, the guy is loosing really badly right now and while he has a chance you proclaiming him as some god whose going to win by a landslide is going to make you look like those dumbasses saying romney was going to crush it

>white text black background

Holy fuck my eyes are imprinted.

Doug does it far worse, mainly because it's overdramatic and he has his literally who cowankers stroke him off to get him back into it.

She says that like there's something wrong with it

ok i detest hillarry with a passion but even i must step back and give credit to a sick burn

now i just hope her and trump both wind up burning in hell

>a cuck as a joke
>a 3 year joke
>a constantly, multi board (Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /vr/, Sup Forums) joke
>a you-can't-enjoy-him-any-more-we-photoshopped-his-sick-broken-child-black joke

This. Best one.

Get the fuck out of Sup Forums.

Not having to rely on EU's wonky immigration policies helps.

>tbqh
Is someone paid to write this?

I hate Doug so much and I've only seen the shit he does on James & Mike Mondays. What a fucking obnoxious manchild. Even Ryan, even that Alpha Sin Long Hair freak are better.

ITS JUST A JOKE BRO CANT HANDLE THE BANTZ.

wait, what was the orginal point of this thread? AVGN? Hasn't been that since post 16.

Doesn't matter if you detest one or both - neither of them have ever actually used their twitter accounts.

>literally the equivalent of replying with "your momma"
>gets credit like it was some sort of sick burn

God Shillary fans are so desperate to make their candidate appear likeable.

None of these are actually Hillary, you fucking tards.

It's one of the many college tumblrites who run her account, it's right in her description.

WUOAH I DIDN'T THINK SHE'D ACTUALLY DO IT

>neither of them have ever actually used their twitter accounts.
Trump obviously posts on his.

TAKE

Now for a post that's actually on topic, this was the best episode

>this nigger spamming hillary tweets

>this basement dweller who cant stop thinking about nigger dicks derailing threads

except they both do, they sure as shit do get external people working it but both do use them especially trump

lmfao im watching him right now the ep with universal themepark "i didnt know it was possible to make somerhintg SO RANCID!!!" HAHAHA so jokes!!!

>can't handle banter
I think you're confusing banter with constant seething hatred. And? It doesn't matter to me what you call him, it's just gay that you act like you've always liked him.

no best episode is bible games #1 followed by whenever he did the dark castle playthrough and then that is followed by the back to the future episode.

>Movie isn't even out
>LOOK IT IS US THE WORLD FAMOUS GHOST BUSTERS
>YOU KIDS LOVE US RIGHT???
Fucking hell

Trump lost my vote not cause hillarry provided a good alternative, but rather the fact that the secnd trump got a marginal lead he immediately fucked it up with easilly avoidable scenarios but instead dove in head first like like a tard. No matter what way you look at things, the way he handled the lawsuit and orlando shooting were so fucking stupid.

gary johnson is the only sort of sane one of the 3

hello?

>Sup Forums makes fun of James for being a cuck
>He makes a video saying he's not going to go see a shitty movie that literally no one was going to go see anyway
>Suddenly James is "based" and Sup Forums is sucking his dick

>the way he handled the lawsuit and orlando shooting were so fucking stupid.
what did he do wrong in regards to the Orlando shooting?

>Sup Forums makes fun of Mike for mineycrafta elmo
>he is revealed to have a 10 inch dick and is open about it
>suddenly Mike is "based" and Sup Forums is wishing they were sucking his dick

Just sit back and enjoy the funposting, man.

He didn't ignore the fact a muslim commited the shooting

Is 20k really a lot?

>Gary Johnson
>DUDE WEED
>DUDE I'M A DEMOCRAT
>DUDE OPEN BOARDERS
>DUDE WELFARE STATE WILL REMAIN
>DUDE MY VP IS A GUN GRABBER
>DUDE I LOST EVERY SINGLE DEBATE TO MEMERSON AND MCAFEE
>DUDE I LOOKED LIKE A TOTAL FUCKING IDIOT ON CNN TOWN HALL

user pls, Don't vote for Trump if you dislike him, but Johnson is a complete idiot fake Libertarian. Don't vote for anyone if you have to.

No wonder those tweets read like a stereotypically written sassy gay friend from a b-grade sitcom.