Steam Sale 2016

Mods delete the previous one. NO BEGGING.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JV3xP8-4BRs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What happened?

GIMME GIMME GIMME

Do I pull the trigger on these niggers?

Are these any good or will they disappoint?

beggars prob

I bought Papers Please. It's the only game I still wanted.

>ck2 without dlc
ehhhh

the stupid roll x and i'll buy you a game post

Is it just me, or are the download speeds being fucked with?

I enjoyed Sniper Elite 3. Haven't played the others

Rabi-Ribi is good. Pleasantly surprised.

grim fandango def play

I was supremely disappointed in Gemini Rue myself.

Payday 2 yay or nay?

sniper was good

Can I skip Momodora III and just get Reverie Under the Moonlight? I just want 2D Souls.

What do you mean user?

I'll never buy a single-player game.

Any games on Steam similar to pic related?

Is the soundtrack worth buying?
It seems decent for it's price

I have 20 euros but don't want to spend more than 5 for a single game.
Was looking for:

>a good RPG
>a decent Strategy/4X I don't even know the difference for starters. I am interested more in socio-political aspects than war or economy.
>Good cheap games recommendations, bonus point if indie.

Why even buy things from this Steam sale when you can get all these deals at half price from G2A?

yay if you really want it rn nay if you can wait for full summer sale

momo 3 is literally 1 hour long. not worth.

Way slower than they usually are, for me.

after scrolling through 150 pages of sales

About to purchase the following games. Convince me to remove ONE (1) from my list with facts and knowledge. Any >shit taste posts will be ignored. General consensus from last thread is to drop Ryse.

Note: I am aware that there is a Sonic HB. I bought the last one which essentially gave me all of the current games, it just didn't include SA2

Sniper Elite 3 is fucking awesome.

I'm new on Steam, how I can get a gift?

yes, I'm poor too

Anno 2070 worth 5$?. Never played a Anno game before.

I had some fuckery going on. Not sure if it's because I was playing a game that auto-saved and it would pause downloads to sync or if just a shit load of overall downloading going on. I had two games downloading and they kept interrupting--I'd have to manually restart the downloads every now and then.

sound track is eh

I see you picked up some brozouf!

Please rate my shit I beg you

Ahh, the steam sale thread. A place where NEETs don't even respond to other NEETs.

thanks mang

Nigger, just buy Resident Evil, Mirrors Edge, Metal Gear Rising, and Shadow Warrior and be done with it already.

>mfw buying the Valve complete pack for 15 bucks
thank you Orange Box

Is cod4 promod still alive? I was thinking about buying the game to play.

Moo

Drop all of that except Turok.

How's Rise of the Tomb Raider? Longer than TR2013? Is the DLC worth it?

sorry im just exhausted after digging through virtual walmart dvd piles

I'm having fun with Card City Night

Huh I see, I'm in the same situation myself

What should I do, Sup Forums?

yes

I agree

Subnautica and Way of the Samurai 4?

don't do it user.

I found it surprisingly good as I hated TR. It pretty much improves on everything. Never played the dlc

Me suck your fucking dick. Your flabby, cheese stuffed, extra crust dick with herperronis you got from fucking your dog out of desperation that one time. Just give me a fucking steam game! Please! My ass? Yes, of course, risen as hard into the air as possible, as high. Look, you don't even have to bend over. I'll break my spine to get discount games. You don't want to put in an effort into fucking my ass? Okay, that works. I'll just expand it forcibly through large invasive objects! I'm fucking yours! Impregnate my ass and then stomp the babies that come out. Kill my family! Sell me to arabs! Just give me discount steam games!

What's okay to dump? Anything I absolutely Must keep?

Also hows Endless Legend? Never played Civ but the artstyle is striking. Looks like lots of DLC. Are they worth grabbing?

Don't get Hammerwatch unless you have friends, if you do though, it is fantastic.

first person to roll 69420 wins [Latest AAA 60 Dollar Release]

Sould i buy Metro 2033 or Redux?

youtube.com/watch?v=JV3xP8-4BRs

I pirated it on my old shitty rig and want to experience it new now.

As far i can tell the original version is better.

What about Last Light?

I suppose no hammerwatch for me, then

VA-11 HALL-A worth fifteen buckaroos? Wasn't too interested until I heard the Papers, Please comparisons.

>No more flash sales.
>No more 80% or more off sales.

I've pretty much retired from Steam Sales.

Endless Legend is great and the DLC's that add new factions are pretty good because none of them play the same at all.

>bought the stalker bundle today after playing it pirate for so long
>play around with mods, most based around CoP
>stalker really swept me off my feet and by now I had about 50 GB of mods and such
>delete everything, dont need to back it all up now that I have it on steam
>boot up my fresh new retail stalker, starting with SoC
>move some settings around, mouse sensibility, keybinds, etc
>New Game
>Master
>intro, smile at how dated and almost corny it is
>small talk with Sidorovich, dont read anything and head right off to action

Good hunting stalker

>suddenly every memory rushes back to me, feeling fresh but distant, I had played so much stalker and knew everything about items and quests but I forgot that line yet recognized it instantly
>calmly enjoy playing a vanilla copy of one of my favorite Gales

A bit of a blogpost, but I just want to wish every user to enjoy their new games as much as I did.

SupCom: Forged Alliance, Alien Isolation, and Rise of Nations are all definitely keepers.

Normal is better for 2033. Last Light is still good and more polished than 2033, but not as interesting.

>Want to buy games
>Sales
>But my currency negates the sales
Suffering

Its decent and comfy in a futuristic way

british?

>searched by cyberpunk
>found Garfield Kart

you fuckers, I know it was you.

Should I pull the trigger? Anything I'm missing based on taste?

Scottish

So Resident Evil 4 is on sale, I plan on geting RE1 Remaster as well, but I was just wondering if I would be able to play RE4 on it's own? It seems 2 isn't even on steam and everyone claims RE4 is the absolute best one.

Do it unless you're uncomfortable with the creators of Thi4f getting your money.

Nothing bad here.

I'm so sorry man

I bought Golf With Friends and literally can't figure out how to release the ball, I read the controls and everything, I've tried everything, I have no idea what's wrong

Which 3 would you pick? Price doesn't matter.

wanna play together?

Just end my life.

Anyone know some hidden 4 player co op games?

I would but I can't even play it, the ball literally won't go, it's bugged or something I swear

am i stupid for buying single player games

Games that didn't age like piss.

no if they're good

Any simple chipper/comfy games on sale?

towerfall ascension?

They're basically not related at all. RE4's story is tied more to 2, and it's a shooty action game compared to RE1 being a classic survival horror. It's hard to compare which is "better" because they're drastically different, but both are fantastic either way.
You'll be fine playing RE4 separately.

Yes, we're both retards.

The Long Dark and Rabi-Ribi for sure, I guess Momodora or VA-11 Hall-A for the third choice.

Any of you guys tried Siralim? Is the monster creation really similar to MegaTen demon fusing?
I'm pretty interested in it, but I can't really say for sure.

Duck Game.

Wait, is this GIF showing a shitty impossible reloading method or a accurate one.

I assume with the scope, he could use a stripper clip.

Please educate me.

Pondering getting American Truck Sim, any anons got input on it?

Already have, I have a shit ton of them but I forgot to mention I'm mainly looking for co-operative ones

No

Can someone recommend me a strategy game like Civilization and Endless Story?

Endless Legend is pretty, but the combat is godawful. It's a real hit or miss. You should pirate it and see if you like it first.

the first 3 games are good

Binding of Isaac. VA-11 and rabi ribi

Could NOT use a stripper clip is what I meant.