Can a game get any comfier than this?

Can a game get any comfier than this?

I haven't been able to have a whole day fly by like it did playing this game in a couple years

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rskXkimXUJU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what happened to the general

It's fun but it has some big flaws that keep it from being a great game.

such as?

Fuck you

c'mon, trying to get the thread going here brother

combat

First off. What's with those pc requirments. I mean for Christ sake you expect a bit more optimization for a Harvest Moon Clone.

It had me for about 20 minutes until all the relationship faggotry and gifting shit. Factorio is infinitely better

>you need to make friends grandpa said
>just give them gifts until you max them
>no drinking, fishing and having fun with them in any other way

I guess it's too much work then.

runs fine on my PC

GOG copy is pretty broken right now with the infinite money exploit and the steam achievements glitch.

keeps the poors from having fun

Not poor. I have a gaming rig from 3 years ago that is very capable of running modern games at medium-high settings. Most of my expenses went to audio equipment for recording purposes. Anyways, for whatever reason, indie shit like Undertake and this game run like crap on my rig. I'd say it's proof of bad optimization.

My toaster runs it fine

The relationships suck, just randomly giving 2 gifts a week until they finally like you sucks, there's no reason to care about any npc's. Combat is pretty much minecraft tier and a real drag.

>System Requirements
>MINIMUM:
>OS: Windows Vista or greater
>Processor: 2 Ghz
>Memory: 2 GB RAM
>Graphics: 256 mb video memory, shader model 3.0+
>DirectX: Version 10
>Storage: 500 MB available space
>Sound Card: Required

go back to your refrigerator box

Just play Harvest Moon (any) or Animal Crossing (GC Verison)

memes killed it

You have to have something wrong with your shit man, I have a shitty lapop from 5 years ago that runs it fine.

Bullshit. In theory my computer should be more than capable of running it. System Requirements are way off.

>DirectX version 10
>256mb vram
That's bullshit, but I believe it.

got this game when it came out played for about a month and completed it.

Has anything been added since the patch that made the best ore drop like sweat off a pedophile in a playground?

A pedo mod that allowed you to romance the children came out and everyone sort of disappeared.

What the fuck

>game won't run on my system
>no one else had this issue
>trash game

OK user

This really sucks

I wanted Robin, but she turned out to be a coalburner

shill pls go

>literally Harvest Moon: terrible artstyle edition

The requirements are honestly exaggerated.

I even got it to run on a nine year old netbook.

;3

kek

the game has about 5 hours of real content being repeated over and over 60 fucking hours until grandpa comes by and gives you your "you did it" badge

there's only so much you can discuss other than back and forths of "your waifu a shit", the fact the general lasted until april was a miracle

I want to marry Penny!

>filename
that's complete bullshit, the average mod just turns someone portraits into anime

Is there a mod that lets me remove all niggers from the game yet?

>anime

whitewashing mods were the best. The booties being blasted on the mod forums were fan fucking tastic

reported for breaking Sup Forums rules and regulations of being racist/homophobic/sexist. Have fun in the slammer faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=rskXkimXUJU

playing right now and i cant get into my house because of the fucking cat barely blocking the door

game looks pretty shit, plus it's not real Harvest Moon.
I'd rather emulate one of the real games.

Announcing reports is against the rules too, faggot.

if you walk into it long enough it should push it and any other npc aside

It was just an advertisement thread, I can tell because the OP didn't want to move to /vg/ which is way less populated.

Yes, with mods.

I would play this game if there was a mod that let you fuck the girl you marry (and also the ones you don't too).

>let's take fanart and pretend its a mod when the average modder just makes tumblr portrait edits XD
fuck off and die

best mod coming through

>human among anthros
Has it been done yet?

Does this have enough content and FUN content to not get bored? I love Terraria, but that game has so much to find and do. Is it same with this?

no
and I doubt the creator is gonna be adding content to the game as much as the terraria devs has been

Combat was pretty bad. With all the different weapons, they all feel the same. Other than the daggers, they literally have the same animation. The slingshot idea, was just fucking horrible.

I honestly feel the developer is the problem. In release Stardew there was a bug that halved your movement speed when walking diagonally. That is literally a fucking bug that exists in flash games. This fucker also hid artifacts behind 3 fucking sets of RNG. The amount of artificial longevity just pisses me off.

This game's community is full of tumblrinas and degenerates, what do you think?

>content
>fun
no, it's literally 60 hours worth of "aw man I need to make more money so I can make more money" busywork

>racoon and otter(?) have a dragon daughter

post more my man

Lovely!

Check Magician and who he is and then you will get it.

>western
Dropped.

>people actually prefer to play bootleg rip-offs of games made by indie devs than the actual series/games themselves which they are based on
>the original developers of series are slowly fading into obscurity/bankruptcy because of low sales

Nothing comfier than this to be honest

play story of seasons? that shit sucked bad

He never ever expected this to do as well as it did. One person did it and by releasing it to steam, you need an entire team to help you fix bugs and test for compatibility if your shit gets really popular. Along with all the other messaging and community you get from an exploding fanbase.

I don't understand why people got so upset over this. I'm leaning toward stupidity.

>bootleg rip-offs
I don't have the systems that can play some of this games where I'm at and I have no want for a DS but I'd like to try some RF.

>brown chickens are now outnumbering the white chicken

fucking disgusting, fuck this SJW game and fuck whoever made it. im done.

Literally fuck Natsume for their last couple installments. They forget the fact the things that makes their games fun is the menial task of creating an everexpanding garden with more varied vegetables and dishes to experiment with. Not dealing with fucking blockades on every block or making each crop take so fucking long that I far lose interest in them or even replanting them the next year in lieu for faster cheaper crops. I thank them for the Llama, dog, and other animal plushies I get from them tho.

If memes could kill there would be no Sup Forums

>see thread about technomancer - a game released a few days ago - yesterday
>everyone calling op and everyone replying a shill

>see this fucking exact same thread with the same text and pic yesterday
>see it today again
>nothing wrong with it

this board and its subhuman manchilds are probably the worst part of forchains

Your lack of organization is triggering my ocd.

I'll fix it next season

>mtf transgender

This game looks fun but also very repetitive

im stalling this as we speak, give some good mods for this

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU USE BAIT ON YOUR POLE?

Upgrade your fishing pole.