How can I convince my normie friends vidya is just as acceptable as their shitty hobbies?

How can I convince my normie friends vidya is just as acceptable as their shitty hobbies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pKqZzlB1zRU?t=1m18s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't.

finish high school first.

You can't.

Also the fact that you called their hobbies shitty shows you're trying to drag them down to your level. That's a really shitty attitude--don't be that person. Enjoy what you like, brush off any snide comments, and if it bothers you that you can't connect with others, you might have to do things that will let you connect with them. and it's not going to be video games

If they were actually your friends, you shouldn't have to convince them to accept you. Get better friends.

Video games are a degenerate hobby.

i'd suck those feet

If you really need the validation then you yourself are the normie as well.

Looks like that thing from Dragon Age 3.

Shitty Medusa cosplay 2bh

That weird brah

this tbqhwy

They nailed the trait the character is known for

You can't. If I would have friends or a gf I would be out with them or with her all the time, and I wouldnt play vidya.

youtu.be/pKqZzlB1zRU?t=1m18s

I didn't know she was known for being ugly as fuck

Make a good one.
Sell it for mad money.
Be on the news.

Oh boy, a video game thread!

>go to the gym for 3 hours
>get home, tell my roommates I 'm too pumped and need to calm down a bit with a good book in my room
>play the vidya ten hours straight
>rinse and repeat

they will never know

You can't because it's not.

Basically, video games are the anti-thesis of hobbies. Every other hobby actually gives you something in return that you can take and use to better yourself in some way. Meanwhile, video games ruin your reward center of your brain by giving you that feeling of accomplishment, without accomplishing anything. You aren't building a ship in a bottle, you aren't learning an instrument, you aren't becoming a smarter person from reading. You are gaining absolutely nothing. It isn't even a topic you can use to socialize, since it invokes anti-social behaviors itself and thus means anyone who can possibly communicate with you on the topic, would be just as much of a shitty shut in as you.

Video games were a mistake.

>foot fetishist
>he's clearly THAT guy in the group

Go figure.

>MMXVI
>Having normie friends
>kek

>pale
>painted toes
oh bby

why is that disgusting game touching those amazing toes

>Having friends that don't share your interests
Why do you even like each other?

Is this the video games thread?

That's not true. I like to think I learned a lot from Videogames; teamwork, strategizing, and as a young lad, I'm sure my vocabulary was greatly benefited by Videogames.

>natsuko hiragi
Many gallons of semen have been lost to that account, bless that german whore and her husband except when they upload homo or furry shit