Didn't see a fresh steam sale thread up so i'll make this quick. I am thinking about getting the Danganronpa bundle...

Didn't see a fresh steam sale thread up so i'll make this quick. I am thinking about getting the Danganronpa bundle. I've played a little of a friend's copy but had to shortly turn it off. So didn't get very far. Are both games consistantly good or am I better off not getting them?

Other urls found in this thread:

danganronpa2mirror.tumblr.com/private/55281173239/tumblr_mpuaivpbtc1sarnfu
poal.me/k0luio
poal.me/biw4ew
poal.me/wta1yq
poal.me/359ce7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're both great, if you only played a little I wonder if you even got to a Class Trial which is where most of the acclaimed gameplay is.

they're both really fun, and like the other user said, once the class trials kick off, that's when it gets crazy
also leave before anyone spoils either game

I didn't get to the first trial. I've heard good things and I just wanted to go ahead and pick them up while I can get both for around $40.

The cases in the first game are meh-tier, but the characters and story are pretty great.
It's the opposite in the second game.

Don't get put off by the stupidly obvious first case.

Thoughts on Gloria Victus?

So the characters are shit in the 2nd game but the cases are great? I've always heard the 2nd is objectively better than the first.

They're not all shit. There are great characters, but there are awful ones too.
2 is overall the better game though, yeah.

Ah alright. I'll try to get the remaining few dollars I need and just go ahead and get the bundle. Thanks for the info.

>The cases in the first game are meh-tier, but the characters and story are pretty great.
The characters are noise-spewing stereotypes unless you follow their dating sim minigame, which isn't an excuse and doesn't improve things much anyway.
The story is complete nonsense. It's not that it's difficult to understand, it's just a bunch of crazy shit thrown at random because DESPAIR AMIRITE XDDD

I WANNA _______ JUNKO'S JUNKOS

Hug

Class Trails are like phoenix wright on steroids. If you like PW, you'll like these.

The music's also surprisingly solid.

Yeah do it they are both great and be careful spoilers are everywhere

My only issue with 2 is even more annoying minigames. They somehow made gambit worse, and fuck that truth sword shit's annoying.

>Tfw dreamed that Chihiro was my boyfriend today

Buy it and get the fuck out of here before spoilers

Which personality was your favorite? This one's mine.

Roger that.

I love all Junkos equally

Logic dive is pretty fun though.

>you'll never have a chihiro bf

If i buy a card from the market, it's going to be un-tradeable and unmarketable for a time.

But CAN I CRAFT with it? Last card for my badge?

my issue with 2 is that the ending is complete garbage. I really liked the first one ending far more.

If you aren't a radical weeb OP, the english voice acting is just fine, I prefer it even.

Ultra Despair Girls for Steam when?

You don't want it.

Yes. There is no limit on crafting like there is for selling and trading.

Yes, I do.

This
I don't want to buy a vita for one game

dude just pirate them, why buy single player games?

>Hiro's

10/10

Fake junko is so much better than real junko though.

>Why support the things you like xD

>tfw played through the whole first game and forgot silencers existed

damn son

How's Saints Row The THird? I see it has co-op, is this a game I can start and end with a friend?

this is my favorite Junko picture

As far as GTA clones go it's more wacky. it actually has a great character creator and yes you can start and finish it with a friend.

I agree with that

Best Girls in 1st game
Kyoko
Genocide Jill

Best Girls in 2nd game
Chiaka
Peko

Now I'll take my leave before the second one is spoiled for me, I just started yesterday.

It's ironic how she was killed for being a bad Junko when in reality she was the best Junko. Maybe she was killed out of jealously.

>slut teenager better than a crazy, hot psychopath

shitty taste senpai

>Ishimaru
fantastic

Spoiler: Ibuki is the best.

Make way for best girl.

Good taste

she's better as Mukuro though

is the CAPTCHA really fucking up for anybody else

t. brony

Is there a game or some hidden chapter where we actually get to see her?

You should've put spoiler tags on that. I get it's a relatively old game, but the steam sale brought in newcomers.

She appears in DR0 and DRIF, and her FTEs are more and more her breaking character. School Mode too if you're into that.

then they shouldnt come in a danganronpa thread like idiots

Characters in second game are infinitely better.

Junko is pure.

Probably. I forgot though, and if they are STILL reading past this then they have only themselves to blame.

As for the OP? There is literally nothing wrong with proper use of spoiler tags

1's felt more realistic imo, but it's all good

Not at all

BONEMEATONTHE

Remember how Mukuro cut her sister's tongue with her fingernail?
Why do people pretend she wasn't twisted? Maybe not as much as Junko but she was probably as brutal and savage as Raiden on the battlefield, DRIF says she relishes in the violence

Even though I hated that character it was fucking hilarious how his breakdown has him talk like a nig nog, people asking for translations amplified the fuck out of that

I don't remember that at all

Is Vermintide any good? I heard it's pretty RNG heavy, but that does not really matter to me as I love to play shit like Monster Hunter or PoE.

Absolutely wrong.
There are like three or four good ones, then you have absolute shit like Komaeda the tumblr edgelord, a robot, NTR: the character, the faggot tryhard yakuza and his mindless slut, literally manufactured boring waifubait, and the kind gentle nurse WHAT A TWEEST.

Gundham and Ibuki saved the game.
Pre-robot Nekomaru is good too. The rest are who-gives-a-fuck tier.

>dubs

Monokuma's english dub voice alone is a very good reason to use dubs

DR0
When Ryoko meets Junko, it's actually Mukuro in disguise as Junko and she shove her finger in Ryoko's mouth, then orders her to tell her her name
Ryoko can't and manages to communicate by pointing to her notebook but since she didn't "tell" her she cuts her tongue
Not clean off obviously, but enough to bleed

I'm not a frothing at the mouth weeb, I can enjoy things in english.

I enjoyed the dubs of both games.

No.

Hope your day is full of hope anons

oh yeah
but Junko told her to do that

>I'm not a frothing at the mouth weeb
I wish baiters and console warriors would all leave the board, or grow up.

Is Komaeda a faggot?

Is dr0 input in any of the games?

it's here
danganronpa2mirror.tumblr.com/private/55281173239/tumblr_mpuaivpbtc1sarnfu

>breaking character
How does she break character? It's not like we know how Junko is supposed to be anyway. For all we know at the time she was 100% in character. She was even better at it than Junko in my opinion.

I attacked cause I was attacked first, there's nothing wrong with preferring english. Most people that'd put their lives on the line for jap va only do so because suspension of disbelief prevents them from acknowledging bad jap voice acting. Both sides can have good and bad, I will never understand people that deny english right out the gate.

Worst girl:
poal.me/k0luio

Best girl:
poal.me/biw4ew

Best boy:
poal.me/wta1yq

Worst boy:
poal.me/359ce7

you can tell when she breaks character, like when she mentions she used to be homeless or when she talks about her hangup about her "dream". She even thinks about how she broke character in DRIF.

And what do you mean we don't know how Junko is supposed to be? "Junko" is supposed to be a dumb airhead girl who's bored all the time. Any dialogue that breaks that is her breaking character.

>And what do you mean we don't know how Junko is supposed to be? "Junko" is supposed to be a dumb airhead girl who's bored all the time. Any dialogue that breaks that is her breaking character.
And how are we supposed to know that at the time with 0 memories? We don't. Which means Junko to us is whatever Mukuro gives us and it will seem legit.

>hiyoko worst girl
what kind of rigged faggotry is this

Bored all the time sure, but I wouldn't call her dumb.

The FTEs take on a whole new meaning when you realize who Mukuro is. IE there's a reason she was homeless, she was working for mercenaries. She described living in a war zone, because she literally lived in war zones, etc.

I doubt Junko literally wrote her a script
She did manage to forsee literally everything, Analyst is way too OP

5 people think Kyoko is bad.

WHAT THE FUCK

Also whoever made that forgot Genocide Jill (best girl)

not the real Junko, the character Junko. Mukuro couldn't very well act like how Junko actually acts

Stalker games yes no?

You are missing me whole point. We don't know who Mukuro is at the time because we don't have any memories. She can't possibly be outside of character because at the time, to us, she IS the character.

He's a Hopesexual
Meaning if you are hope he get's a hardon.

A lot of it is simple, Japanese VAs are paid much more money and have to compete against more talent for the job in the first place, so it makes sense they are more famous and in higher demand than the same few English actors in role after role.

Why not? Junko wrote her a script in DR1.

You're missing the point. When you realize who Mukuro is you realize she's breaking character because she's describing things that pertain to her rather than the Junko persona. It doesn't matter that it didn't seem suspicious at the time, in hindsight it's obvious she's breaking character. Again, she even says she did in DRIF.

Name the redeeming qualities of Hiyoko

She was the funniest member of the cast.

she's cute

I find her cursing and insulting cute.

Do Hajime and Adachi have the same voice actor or is it just me?

Oh please a ton of jap VA sounds the same too

-raspy raging guy
-smug arrogant guy
-YAHOOO
-cute girl
-shy girl
-tomboy

The only person who can realize she was breaking character at the time was Junko, and Mukuro's purpose was not to fool Junko, it was to fool us, which goes back to what I said before: To us, she was the whole character. She couldn't possibly be out of character in our eyes because she was, without question, Junko.