STEAM SUMMER SALE THREAD: FINAL HOURS

Better act quick on those games

I remember seeing people shitting on the Dark Souls 1 PC port, is it good now (or are there mods fixing the issues)?

Only played tiny bits of Demons Souls and Bloodborne and tempted by DS, especially since its cheap.

Looks good. Think I'm ready

>play Subnautica
>my containers randomly disappear
>too late for refund

Is anybody willing to gift me Ryse son of Rome?I'm a few bucks away and the sale is about to end.
I would appreciate it a lot.

Please send help senpai

it's totally fine, people fucking whine too much. I beat it a few months back on PC. Look up DSFix mod if you want the resolution to be "true" 1920x1080, apparently From Soft didn't port it correctly so it's actually 720p standard or some shit. The mod also lets you set the game to 60fps, but I didn't mess with that, it makes jumping physics all whacky, and some ladders can apparently make the game crash.

All of them are good

Repostan then.

>Subnautica
>Block'hood
Comfy as shit, even when I'm shitting myself in deep water, 8/10 really polished for early access games.
>Dead by Daylight
Fun shit, 7/10 because it still needs some serious balancing but I just love asymmetrical multiplayer.
>pic related
Other shit I've bought and haven't played yet. Although, I have played Samorost 2 before and that shit is 9/10, only missed a perfect score because of its short length. Still worth giving Amanita money for though, if only they could make some longer games.

How is it? I had pirated the latest version of the game and it lagged for me. I have a 3470 and 970 so it was weird. Gonna wait till they add multiplayer.

Ended up getting this.
Starting to feel I got a bunch of mediocre games, and wishing I got FO3/FO:NV.

Also Dying Light The Following doesn't come with all DLC, there's 3 DLC that's not included. Too bad I listened to advice from an uninformed user.

Could still buy them but would be spending extra on top of the $80 CAD I already spent.

Do I need the DLC to play on most ARMA 3 servers?

If you have gamepad its fine, just download a mod that increases the fps to 60. If you have M+K tho, you will NEED to download DSfix and DSMfix. Changing keybindings is awkward as hell cus all the buttons are mapped to the xbox controller. It may take an hour of tinkering but it works fine

It feels a bit clunky but not really bad. I've seen way worse ports that break themselves all the time. *cough* Bethesda *cough*

Grabbed Darkest Dungeon, only thing I wanted all sale.

>All these carts
>Nobody ever has Runner 2 in theirs

Guys it's a really good game

What is the best survival/base building game that has servers you can play on solo and still have fun?

So many of my games are only 25% or max 40% off

I hate this

I beat dark souls pc with a keyboard and mouse

Don't bother calling yourself a video game enthusiast if you can't do the same

>buying games
kek get a load of these tards.

does that come with a free copy of i am bread or youtube life?

Terraria probably. Not played many though.

>That entire list

Patrician taste

>too late for refund
You what? If you've only just purchased it they sometimes bend the two hour rule for real bugs like that. Try a complete reinstall anyway, I had problems with Dead by Daylight that were only fixed once I just deleted and redownloaded the whole thing.

>got a refund earlier today
>money still pending

hurry up god damn it

My dick is hard. Do it

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Firewatch is great. Perhaps one of the most 'summery' games on sale this summer.

That and Oxenfree.

I can't tell if you're kidding.
Is it not a good game?

it takes 24 hours

They only started disappearing a few hours into the game. It seems to be buggy as fuck, my knife literally disappeared from my hand once too.

What containers? Should I be worried? I can still refund.

11 euro
what do ?

Fine, I'll greentext it
bought games
> Mass Effect 1&2
> Batman archam city GOTY
> Assassin's Creed II
> Super Meat Boy
> AVGN Game
> Far Cry 3
> Dank Souls Prepare to Die

Games I had before sale that I like a lot
> TF2
> Fallout 1 through NV
> GTA V
> Portal 1&2

Any suggestions? I got Braid and the Witcher 1 in shopping cart. Also am cheap fuck, will not buy shit over $10.

It's an early access game and plays as such.

Again, just try a refund and explain in depth those gamebreaking bugs, or try a complete reinstall.

dreadout

Lords of the Fallen, looks pretty interesting I guess: buy or pass?

Shadows of Mordor, despite the lore rape is the batman ripoff done well? buy or pass?

Way of the Samurai, never played one of these games before thinking of going in blind: buy or pass?

>two thousand and sixteen in the year of our lord
>haven't played FO:NV

fucking refund all of that bullshit and go buy it

Good call man

>soundtracks
>dlc
>early access

nigga why

>Concrete Jungle

Not sure if I like this game or not. The gameplay is still pretty ass and the promise of unlocks makes me feel like I'm playing the subpar version.

The Witcher and The Witcher 2 are both good.
You might hate TW2 at first, but know that at it's current price, it's IMPOSSIBLE for you to have made a poor purchasing decision.

Any base $15ish games that are hidden gems?

No

How is it? Been debating purchasing myself. £11 seems pretty steep for what it is though.

fixed it up added a game

how did i do

Excuse my retardation, but TW2? I'm getting a few different things with this acronym.

Has Risk of Rain not been shilled enough?

sunlessssea

Is Battlefleet Gothic worth the £20 in its current state? Heard about major balancing issues in multiplayer, hows the sp?
Ditch LotF. Awful game

Pick up SoM though, really good. Especially the Nemesis system.

I've played it on PC, and console, and I would play it on PC before I played it on console again.

YELP

If you had to pick games that made up at least $26 from that list to refund, in order for me to purchase FO3/NV, which would you choose?

I get soundtracks if they're less than $3, $5 if I'm feeling generous for a GOOD game. Musicians need to eat too.

You're right about EA though... maybe I shouldn't have fallen for the Subnautica meme. Should I refund? Has anyone refunded during this sale so far? How long will it take for them to do the refund?

gib _fun_ $5 game recommendations pls

Are you retarded? Look at the first sentence in that post, it says right there.

Half the games I wanted to buy are more expensive now than they were in one of the last two sales.

Maybe next summer they'll get their shit together.

No. Get a job.

>Lords of the Fallen
The problem is that it's buggy as fuck.

>Shadows of Mordor
I think the stupid open world with millions of pointless activities is much worse than lore rape. For the most part they keep it contained in that very specific setting, so it's not that bad unless in terms of representations, only the stupid reasoning behind what's going on.
I just can't stand the unispired gameplay and asscreed/spiderman navigation.

Have it already

I'll check it out

Any others? I know some people were shilling Verdun around here a few times.

No, its not fine. Its actually shit and you need dsfix 100%.

Darkest Dungeon is $14.99

No. Also, it's for your own good.

Looking for some opinions, and recommendations based off the cart.

please respond

I guess I'll ask again, anyone wanna trade for DST? I'm looking for Zombie Army Trilogy, Freedom Planet, Phantom Breaker, Shrouded in Sanity or Hand of Fate.

:(

Any good games?

Yeah Verdun is great. Best war shooter I've played. Servers are populated, it's balanced (although some fags will whine about MGs) and there's a fuckton of weapons and maps.

Is DOOM worth for 35.99? Is the multiplayer really that bad?

verdun isn't a "hidden gem" it got a slight bump after BF1 trailers came out and people started shilling it saying THIS IS A REAAAAAAAAAAL WW1 GAME IT HAS THE FRENCH IT NOT THAT CASUAL SHIT FROM EA

Darkest Dungeon is also basically a patchislot game

Kek

Which is the cheapest one?

Pirate SOMA

I said excuse my retardation, gosh. And I thought he was trying to tell me about more games too.

Underrail. Heavily inspired by Fallout 1+2, marketed as combat centric, but still has a good story. You meet Al Fabet. I would recommend it.

Infinifactory is a good puzzle game.

Made by the assholes who made spacechem.

Some user was posting this in every thread for a while. Glad I saved it just to look at it later

-A Story About my Uncle
-Anachronox
-Avernum: Escape From the Pit
-Bastion
-Child of Light
-Crimzon Clover
-Crypt of the Necrodancer
-DeadCore
-Don't Starve
-Doorkickers
-Downwell
-Dust: An Elysian Tail
-Dustforce
-Electronic Super Joy
-Evil Genius
-E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy
-Frozen Synapse
-FTL
-Grow Home
-Half-Minute Hero Plus
-Hotline Miami 1 + 2
-La Mulana
-Lovely Planet
-Mark of the Ninja
-Mini Ninjas
-One Way Heroics Plus
-Recettear
-Risk of Rain
-Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
-Shadowrun: Dragonfall
-Speedrunners
-Spellforce Platinum Edition
-Spelunky
-Steamworld Dig
-Super House of Dead Ninjas
-Super Meat Boy
-Tales of Maj'Eyal
-Teleglitch
-Terraria
-The Swapper
-They Bleed Pixels
-UnEpic
-Volgarr the Viking

It's been sitting in my inventory for ages I just wanna get rid of it for something.

Phantom Breaker is $6, that's the cheapest

It's worth full price for the campaign alone. Multiplayer is whatever, either you like it or you don't.

Yea I own Verdun as well, it's pretty fucking good. It's just gonna die when people move on to Battlefield 1

I got-
>Divinity
>Stardust Galaxy Warriors
>Torchlight
>Torchlight II
>LIMBO* (was a week ago)
>Ys Origin
>Ys: Oath in Felghana
>Lobbies of Icarus (gifted to me)
>BattleBlock Theater
>Transistor
>Castle Crashers
>Electronic Super Joy (weird game)
>Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet (gift)
>The Basement Collection

I like games. Also, the fucking announcer in BattleBlock Theater was so fucking cringey that my girlfriend left the room and went to bed. Shit is fucking retarded. Decent game though I guess.

Still trying to decide if its worth the 20 bucks

if someone says a unity engine FPS is the best anything shooter they've played I'm going to assume they're fucking stupid

should i buy stardew valley?

im not really a fan of pixel graphics

Any other RPG or shooters to nab?

r8 no h8 m8

Electronic Super Joy, do I get the Bonus Content Pack to go along with it?

Thank you, user.

Shiiieeet. I would play it with you.

It was $9.99 in the winter sale.

Did the price go up because it came out of early access or something?

>It was $9.99 in the winter sale.
Shit, was it?

is CrossCode any good?
I heard some things in the past that it had been abandoned once or a dev quit or something

At least I owned up to my autism.

with your shit tastes no.

PICK ONE AND ONLY ONE

Pirate

Stardew Valley

Stardew

Stardew