I'm on the fence

i'm on the fence.
It is really good or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PUtktr31nNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a fun budget small scale musou game with big breasted ninjas. On a fun scale I'd give it a 8/10, on an objective scale maybe 6/10

If you love killing hundreds of look-alike characters, then it is fun.

Fairly generic gameplay with Senran Kagura skin.

It's sort of fun..

The main parts are ripping through groups of enemies and bouncy boobs. Its mindless fun for whenever you need it. The PC port is well done.

Yes

>draw little girls
>give them big tits
>call them women & pretend you arent a pedo
Why do Send an fans do this?

It's ok with pretty good fanservice and strangely likeable characters (well, in Crimson Squad at least).

It's playable, that's about it. It is only good if you compare it to other weeb fanservice games or portable action games, but it's not even on the level of a Dynasty Warriors game.

i prefer SK2 over versus... iv not got into... forgot its name, the latest summer beach-esque one much yet.

Versus is great butt it gets boring when you realize you're doing the same thing for every character/campaign, each boss fight has the exact same formula which does my head in:
>chip away X amount of health with air combos, mostly about half
>they strip and go into shinobi mode
>repeat step 1 till they die

every
single
fight
i dont know if this game has a big oni demon boss at te end so wont be the same for that

id love if they port the 3ds or the ps4/vita one though

If you like big anime tiddies and can stomach a bit repetitive gameplay, I´d say go for it.
It´s pretty fun and not that expensive anyway.

It is a terrible fanservice game

youtube.com/watch?v=PUtktr31nNw

I know, right? Completely disgusting.

triggering, in fact

I would do ungodly things to Ryona in bed.

Well if you do, don't watch any videos for Estival Versus because after playing it or like me, you'll become annoyed as to why PC got the shit tier game in comparison.

It's even more boring than Dynasty Warriors

Godly taste

Estival is the next game?

It's Senran Kagura Shinobi Versus but better in every single way with more girls.

I know who I will marry

I played through one of the campaigns and it took me around 6 hours. It is ok but i don't think that the combat is all that fun and the actual missions are really short and not all that interesting. I am not sure that it is worth the price they are asking right now on the pc.

yes

Yes it's the big upgrade compare to what is on PC atm. I have it on PS4 and I don't regret a minute of it. You're literally playing a button masher fan service comedy anime.

Ryona is absolutely amazing in EV, I've gotten her to 4000 combos because of her heavy attacks.

And my best girl.

I'll probably wait for it on PC then.

Eh, all she really has is her Breach Art.
Everything else is kinda shitty on her I´d say.
Her Wake Up Attack is utter trash and never hits.

Well in EV there's alot of extra back story about her including her dead sister being around.

An who doesn't love a sloot.

Ryona's best girl in general.

Oh I thought we were strictly talking about gameplay...

>You will never have a pet-maid Ryona to bully sexually.
>You will never come home to a slutty dressed Ryona on your bed.
>You will never punish her for being a bad girl.
Why the fuck even live?

Better to just off yourself

How the fuck do you even keep a girl like that happy in the long term? I'd imagine like after a week of near constant S&M sex she breaks up with you because you've been worn down and tired.

Strangely enough, she's still a good girl despite her kinks. She'll probably let you rest or use a lot of toys.

Love! You have to use love!

it's fun going through the VN parts for the first time and the actual combat is okay but it gets old pretty quick. it's best to play in short bursts.

imo, i have ~60 hours in it, and what's fun for me is playing with chodes online. unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be many people if at all wanting to play with others online anymore, and for that reason i can't really recommend it unless it's like ~10-15 dollars max. it's otherwise a pretty solid beatemup and the music is nice.

I know but... With her sex talk would not stop. You wouldn't able to talk about or do a whole lot else!

Force a topic change then. You're a man, ain'tcha?

The conversation would just revert right back to sex and lewds.

Then threaten to be extremely gentle unless she stops.

>I know but... With her sex talk would not stop. You wouldn't able to talk about or do a whole lot else!
You should've know what you'd get in to.

It's mediocre. It's basically like one of the more mindless old-school beat 'em ups but in 3D and with a fuckton of T&A. There's VN stuff too but it's pretty shit in the writing department. One of the few areas the 3DS games are much better in.

I still love her, but this is too much! I want a happy and loving relationship with her!

Then why would you get with a horny bitch, even if she has a heart of gold?

Love is not logical