I AM CONDEMNED TO THIS HELL OF MEDIOCRITY

I AM CONDEMNED TO THIS HELL OF MEDIOCRITY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UsgVCq4swQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well yeah because you are mediocre as well.

Now subtract 20 to get your real rank by the end of the season.

65 masterrace

Won 9 games after I calibrated and lost 1, communication is key

I can carry 1 shitter on my team but everyone can agree 2 shitters is the tipping point. No chance of victory with a Hanzo and/or a Junkrat not touching the point

>soloque

>tfw support
>tfw if I solo I'm at the mercy of how good my team is.
>tfw there are still fucking shitters using Widow on attack doing nothing.

>Solo Q is impossible

Get fucking good

I carried myself to 65 from 56 in solo Q

>from 65 to 56
ftfy

I won all my 10 games, and I'm rank 48.
Don't play support.

I won 9 out of 10, and I'm 57, also a support. 7 games as Mercy, 3 as Lucio.

Here are my quick play stats from when I hit 100. I'm 136 at the moment. I can offensive support and defensive tank. I also offense like a mother fucker. K/D is around the 1.2, E/D is 2.0

>Communicate
No one responds.

>Git gud
Dude how can I git gud enough to carry others?

Should I just scour the interwebs for an LFG site? It appears a solid 6 stack is the only answer

As a 56'er here, how the fuck?

When your allies refuse to acknowledge that having someone to kill flankers is important so you're forced to fend off tracers, genjis, and monkey dick all by yourself (even when you're begging for help right next to a soldier and a reaper) it becomes difficult to carry the rest of your team

I will always be a soloq'er. I managed to climb from 54 to 62, but I feel I got lucky. No matter how good one person is, you can't carry in this game. Sure you can wipe a team with a reaper ult, but that doesn't mean jack shit when you still have double hanzo. This game, and the way comp is handled now is definitely in favor of 6 stacks.

>Console

Found ur problem.

>playing on console

are you actually retarded?

>playing on PC

are you actually retarded?

>console

shit f'am I main supports but is it true that people playing supports get dick all for points? cause if so i'll just fucking skip this season until Blizzard fixes their shit.

>Placement matches, ask if they have mics
>Only three matches did anyone at all have a mic

My favourite placement match was having a Bastion, Symmetra, Torb, Hanzo, and Widow on defense. Needless to say they didn't change their picks after getting steamrolled on the first point.

>Burying the issue because it's not a PC

Great retort champ

is this confirmed?

Console user's please migrate to reddit forever

yes it's been confirmed, also koth was bugged bud I think it was said they patched it

I have the pc version and ps4. I've found people generally communicate every match on pc, consoles not so much.

The max I got was rank 52 and then it started facing me against 60s. How in the fuck is that fair?

I was facing people 8 ranks higher than me solo queue

>buying two copies of the same game
How cucked can you be?

>Win 8/10 calibration games
>Rank 64
>Hit rank 65 almost immediately
>Start first picking Mercy every game because I'm a godlike support and someone has got to do it.
>Rank 53 now

Don't stick to support roles in a solo queue unless you want to fall face first down the ladder. Maybe that was obvious to everyone but me, but now I know.

Are you part of the 1% tanks?

the number is meaningless

espeacially by such a small margin

if you were saying i was lv 40 and they were 70 you might have a point but 8 difference is nothing

8-2 and got 57

maybe you did really well in quick play?

>cuck meme

60s are way different than 50.

god damn this rustles my tribbles

For starters, stop playing zenyatta.

>8-2 doing solo queue and end up having to fill for my team as mercy in every game
>56

>friend queues as 6 stack plays offense heros every game and goes 8-2
>gets 59

what the fuck?

>Offense Zenyatta

STOP

Healing stat is drastically underrated compared to Damage and Eliminations in the ladder formula.

It seems to be based on performance overall and relative to team (medals). People also say quick play mmr counts but who knows

I went 7-3 and got 60

>K/D 1.2

What the fuck? This is a game where you get fucking 20+ kill streaks with ease, how the hell do you die so much?

this is quickplay stats, senpai. I haven't used him much in comp unless it's Nepal. For some reason the enemies group together perfectly in that map for you to line up discord after discord.

youtube.com/watch?v=UsgVCq4swQs

that's K/D as in final blows. ELIMINATIONS per death is 2.0, brah

wait so even doing well with supports causes you to go down the skill ratings?

Fuck I thought I already had enough of a hard time losing in solo queue. Now I can't even play Lucio.

>8 hours in Lucio
>Most healing done is 8,859

What the hell? I only play Mercy for support, who cannot heal as efficiently as Lucio and I have 14k max

Noice

German engineering

r8 me. Quickplay stats.

And comp stats.

Lucio should have at least 14-20k on an average match. More on hard fought ones.

youre an idiot if you think this. you can win one point games with 2k max for anyone due to how much you stomp them.

>Lucio

My man!

Stomping people is no fun and that rarely happens to me in competitive.

I don't even like lucio but he's so fucking good

I'm the opposite. Was 62 dropped to 57. I can't heal you if you're so deep in enemy lines it's suicide or you guys split apart light years away from one another.

Wait what?

I'm used to getting at least 2/3 of a level, but closer to a full level or more with a win on support but between 1/3 to 1/2 a level lost when I lose as support.

This sounds like y'all niggas are just bad at support

>tfw 69 as a support main

Feels bad, if points weren't broken I'd be 73 or so.

no way josé
i have 17k max healing but my average lucio is around 8k.
you just dont get close to those numbers because games doesnt last long enough most of the time

You never did an overtime KOTH to the minute?

>it's a Mercy is saving her ult episode

Stop this. You haven't been nerfed yet so you can get it back ridiculously fast. Use it, damn you.

>playing mercy
>nobody ever ever looks behind, even when my health is visibly being drained for them
>keep getting killed by phara/genji/tracer/reaper
>"whoa shit mercy doesnt heal/res"
>end up trying to fight off flankers by myself with the pistol
I ended up having to 1v1 a phara, a reaper and 2 tracers and killed them - honestly reaper was at 60% health or something but still. Of course i'd still lose those 1v1 more often than win but it was better than just praying for my teammates to look behind and shoot once.
We lost of course we lost. Should've at least recorded my kills as mercy, the reaper fight was pretty funny, he couldn't aim for shit.

Thank you for your sacrifice, user

You can use it frequently but you can't waste it. If you don't stand to gain anything off that revive then there is no point using it. No point reviving one person when the enemy team still has all their ults, all that will happen is you get up, get hit by a zarya ult, then everyone dies and you have no res for it.

>It's an I don't play Mercy and know nothing about how to manage her skills but I'll whine about others who do play her anyway episode

I got placed at 50, rose to 56, then fell to 47.

We might be the same person. I'll call out who's behind us and they just charge forward and I get gang banged by reaper and tracer.

Oh the retarded flankers are the best
I once killed a tracer and reaper that were both coming for my ass because they were dumb enough to run straight at my while I jumped and juked, so it was free headshots for days.

The funny thing is it really does not take much for mercy to lose her weakness to flankers.
Have a pharah flying or a widow or someone on the high ground and you can fly above their effective range, easily have LoS to the entire team, and just have such an easier time of the entire thing.

>>nobody ever ever looks behind, even when my health is visibly being drained for them
Then switch to Lucio.

If I don't hear a single "To Valhalla" or "Heroes Never Die" the entire match then the Mercy player should switch to a different hero. I'd rather be ressed back and be immediately gangbanged in all holes than to never experience or witness it.

I am the Lucio that only plays speed boost

>Console
Yeah user everyone keeps pointing this out but most of us literally can't help you.

In my experience the console players are even more braindead than the PC version. The meta is also completely different because some characters that are amazing on PC are mediocre on console.

on that same match
>me healing zarya, in front of her, looking at her
>point blank behind zarya there's a mercy+genji
>genji is just spammim his shurikens at zarya's head
>she doesn't look behind her
>she steps backwards thinking she's hiding from whatever damage source
>she just got closer to genji
>I give up healing and start shooting at the mercy behind her, also in the hopes that she'll turn back and see what am I shooting at
>she gives me a shield instead
>ryuu jin no ken wo kurae!

You clearly don't understand how to play Mercy, if there is no situation that requires a revive then they aren't going to use it, they really shouldn't waste it just because you're being weird. Outside of that there could also be situations where YOU as the DPS player aren't protecting them and they don't get a chance to use it.

It's not just some instant win the game button you can press anywhere you want, Mercy is easily killed and many maps just don't give her a good place to stand so she can stay out of danger and prepare to use her ult. I wonder if you're the guy that was in one of my games last night whining about this exact thing.

I went 5-5 in placements, hit 50 flat. Decided to play 2 more games, won em both, at 52 now.
I primarily play Lucio and Roadhog; if you can play Luico effectively he can carry teams just learn when to ult and speedboost. But I'm just a shitter who's busy as fuck and can't play a lot so what do I know

>Went 6-4 always getting at least 1 gold
>Placed 45
It definitely placed me lower than I should have been I climbed up to mid 50's with little effort.

I'm a helpful d.va shitter

Lucio is not a replacement for Mercy, the two have totally different skillsets and Lucio cannot cover for Mercy in most situations. What needs to happen is you need to turn around and help your support.

You sound like a DPS main so I can't expect you to know these things.

>tfw Crusader Online

Pinning someone is the most satisfying thing in the game.

I haven't finished my placement matches and I don't think I ever will. There are too many retards and for every game I win I lose two no matter how hard I try to carry the game.

For some reason people picking Torbjorn on attack is more prevalent in this shit, and I'm guessing they do it to artificially inflated the skill rank since they can kill without even having to aim.

m'nigga

>rely on my own movement speed to line up shots and lead targets
>speed lucio just close enough to hit me with his aura
>I end up sperging all over the place
>slamming into guard rails, tripping off catwalks, missing shots all over
GOD DAMN IT LUCIO, I'M WORKING UP HERE

and in comp

I really don't know what hat they pull those numbers out from then because I went 6-4, also getting at least one gold medal and I placed 49. My friend who I was in a party with placed 50.

I think it has to do a little with your qm win % too

He's a consolefag on top of being a namefag. Ignore him.

how many meme points do you have? first golden weapon you're gonna get?

I want this bad boy

I'm gonna be goldmember

i think 50 so far
I want a golden bow for pubstomping
my favorite to play is d.va but her golden guns are just silly and hanzo's golden bow matches his hair ribbon thing
I'm not sure if I would go for a second golden and for who

admire my huehuehue

Git gud.

>i suck ass but i want to be ranked with people who will consistantly BMTFO

On a scale of 1-10, how sore is your index finger?

would it be smarter just to save them? NONE of these sweet potato foil guns are appealing

Site?

What was the name of this? Overwhat?

Master Overwatch

>Que up solo
>Get a bad team
>Play against a good team
>Lose half a rank

>Que up solo
>Get a good team
>Play against a bad team
>Half of their team leaves with 30 seconds left in the game
>Get 1/16th of the exp I lost

>Someone on my team leaves
>We win, 5v6
>Get 1/16th the exp of a normal win

This such fucking bullshit. How am I supposed to rank up if people leave when I win, and cripple the exp I get?

>console

Fuck off idiot.

For next season yeah. Do you think crystal or earth weapons are going to be better? There's a theme behind it

>Playing against another team
>Play Mercy like I always do
>Everyone on my team ragequits except me
>Start playfully trashtalking the other team
>"Wooooooooooooow look it took all six of you to kill me GAAAAAAAAAAAWD"
>Shenanigans are had
>They all just hang back and let me take the objectives alone
>Get an absurd EXP boost and level up from one match due to the odds

Fucking god damn, man

That never happened. Why are you lying?

Am I decent? Solo Q is hell.

>shit that never happened
You get a rank penalty if people on your team quit and you win

I don't suck ass. Gold medals and on fire every game. Support when we need it, Tank when we need it.

My real life friends are all lower rank than me so we sometimes win, and soloque is a coin flip for a good team.

Try running with people that won't switch heroes or communicate and see how your rank does.