Destroy that blasted hedgehog once and for all!

Destroy that blasted hedgehog once and for all!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-LYB7iLZNWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tomorrow.

bump

Why is the water pink

Chemical night zone

youtube.com/watch?v=-LYB7iLZNWE

lewd edit when

u had to pick games like a decade apart?

It goes a little something like this.

Can giant anime girl defeat him?

Sauce me my man

Done

i put on my robe and wizard hat

>Felt like making one of these threads, so I made pic related
>Check catalog just in case, though I was doubting there would be a thread like it already
>See this thread
Dammit OP, you beat me to it.
Save your favorite SNES game from Ridley!

XoPachi

Cheers

np, have fun, he's done more with other vidya enemies

his tumblr is blocked off to non users, tho

He's actually already tried that before

Fug, meant to quote

kek

It's literally two times better than Eggman's best plan

How did they even get to this scenario? What did Eggman say to convince Sonic "Yes, I should totally race Metal Sonic in a stadium with Eggman as the referee"? I need some context.

How did Robotnik say go, then react as enough as Sonic instantly runs away to say HEY. This is not canon, delete it.

>

Did XoPachi delete those or something? I can't seem to find them on his tumblr

No no no you drew it all wrong. Fixed for you.

He seems to like deleting his old art from time to time, so maybe. These were from around 2015 or 2014 or so, so they might be a ways back.

Bring up his old art to him, and he'll think you're 'his stalker' who apparently keeps harassing him, so I'd stay quiet to him.

Lets be honest, this is why we're here

Children's cartoon.

Get a load of this!

I can understand not wanting to look at his old work, but that's a pretty weird way to be.
I found the pictures in the end after going back through the archive. The fuck is even the point of having a search bar on your tumblr when you only tag your drawings with 'myart'

That's just how he works. He even issued a takedown notice to e621.

As for the tags, you should ask him. It seems so pointless to tag everything as 'myart'. Well he seems to get four digit notes reliably, so he probably doesn't need the search function.

Egg Viper

AYOOOO WHITE BOI

If Eggman is so smart, why does he do such stupid things? Like the Egg Viper fight, where you can only hit him when he removes his window shield thing and makes a platform with his tail? There's no need for the tail.

So he's one of "those" artist huh?

sup

Or rather, he wishes he was. He strikes me as the kind of guy who wishes he was more popular than he really is, yet he acts like he has the world to bend to his will. Best way I could put it would be a 'wannabe popufur'. He's got the skill, but he doesn't have the drive, ambition, or most certainly the social skills to do so. I've read (on Sup Forums, of all places) that he's a class A dickhead who's paranoid about people liking his art. He's made many enemies on the internet, though I wonder if he's aware of the irony of him fetishizing random video game enemies.

SOMEONE JUST PUT ROUGE IN ONE

Underrated post

Chili dogs are a treasure I cannot abide to share, not even with a hedgehog.

WEW