Please support #FE censorship, thank you

nintendoeverything.com/another-message-from-tokyo-mirage-sessions-fes-co-director-on-the-western-launch/

pastebin.com/3ekhjA5q

>“When I found out we were unable to provide the same experience as the Japanese version, I also felt some disappointment."

Not enough to actually care, apparently.

>"In the meantime, the new costumes added could in a way be considered a merit that can only be enjoyed by our overseas fans! Thank you, and please look forward to the game!”

Please buy the game anyway, I don't care that you're unhappy!

Why pastebin?

It's a fun game and the """""censorship""""" doesn't bother me.

The only people who care about it are GamerGaters and they are the scum of the earth.

Are you new?

He can say whatever stupid horseshit he wants to cover his ass.
I pirated and patched the game. Over and done with.

Did I miss something? Why waste time in copy and paste a news in a pastebin, when you can just click the link, and read?

Without a pastebin, people would say OP's a shill for the site and just trying to clickbait. With a pastebin, the site doesn't get views yet people can read the material.

Lurk more.

>people would say OP's a shill for the site and just trying to clickbait.
Well, the thread's name is being MORE of a clickbait than the site itself, even if it's not even trying to to do clickbait.

>With a pastebin, the site doesn't get views yet people can read the material.
If Sup Forums doesn't like giving views to a site, then what are they even doing in the internet? Sup Forums is giving views to Sup Forums.

Okay. I know you're clearly new, but sweet christ did you just discover Sup Forums like 5 minutes ago?

Censorfags are the furries of video games.

Don't know the answer, don't reply it.

Oh boy, #FE thread.

>Chapter
>Party
>Best Boy
>Best Girl
>Best Boss
>Best Music

Lurk more, newfag.

No. I have been here since 2008.

I just don't understand Sup Forums's culture. Why does Sup Forums thinks everything is shill? Are we just not allowed to discuss, basically?

every time you buy it I will pepperspray a gamestop

your broken perception of the world makes you seem like a tumblrina

its been two years stop whining ya crybaby

Already bought the Special Edition, pretty good game.

>niGGer calling someone out for broken perception of the world
You can't make this shit up. This is comedy gold.

>touching a game that's been mangled by spergs that neither like nor understand Japanese culture

Censorship is one thing, but fucking rewrites man, you PAID FOR FUCKING FANFICTION TIER GARBAGE REWRITES. I have a fucking flash card so I could play the game for free and I still ain't touching that shit. Nothing fucking worse than a bunch of faggots rewriting shit when they can't even write decent stories of their own, fucking hell, gross.

Thank God this cancer flopped hard in every region, no chance of an even more putrid sequel

I feel like he didn't have a choice, like if noa didn't censor they would have threatened to not release the game at.
Also what new costumes does anyone have a link?

>I know what you are but what am I?

Great job proving his point you retard.

reminder that no one on v/ actually plays video games, and instead prefer to spend their whole day shitposting on Sup Forums.

Who gives a shit anymore what's done is done, don't buy it, pirate it, and fuck off, splerging about it on Sup Forums won't change a thing.

>I just don't understand Sup Forums's culture.
>I have been here since 2008.

yeah ok

Well if he admits the game isn't the same in the west I can't feel bad about buying a used copy for $5

What a pussy. He should've had some balls, pulled a Ghibli, mailed a sword to NoA with a letter reading "No cuts."

>It's a fun game

>P-Please buy it!

Why do you own Nintendos if you're old enough to be pissed off about not seeing a toddler wearing dominatrix leathers?

>pirate game
>get a better experience

is there anything better?

I bought it and there's nothing you can do about it.

>FUCK CENSORSHIP, I'M GONNA PIRATE INSTEAD

>One year passes

>#FE 2 announced
>Zero plans to bring it to the west in any form

>REEEEEEEEEEE

You fucking know this is going to happen

> splerging about it on Sup Forums won't change a thing

Exactly right. All that shilling you fags did failles. The game still sold like absolute shite.

Good, the game is shit.

Good, fuck it. There might be a chance that someone else who isn't completely incompetent will bring it over, like every Japanese game for the Wii. I preferred NoA failing to do their jobs instead of doing their jobs shittily.

Why would he care if you buy it? He is already playing and enjoying it?

>make a niche game
>piss off niche fanbase
>Be surprised when niche game sells like shit

Only Nintoddlers are dumb enough Nintendo's idiotic decisions.

>it's all gamergate's fault muh shitty game about muslim idols didn't sell
>abloo bloo bloooooo

Because the fans of this game have been going on a crusade to make sure it sells well.

IM PLAYING NPTUNIA VII , SORRY

>announcing a sequel to a game that sold abysmally worldwide

Very unlikely.

>Zero plans to bring it to the west in any form

We'd probably get a fan translation a year later which is when we'd get it if they brought it over here anyway except it wouldn't be censored to fuck this time. Sounds good to me.

Good, can't wait for Nintendo to fucking die and all you retarded shill children to finally fuck off from this place for good.

The only crusade I've seen is people trying their hardest to make sure everyone pirates it.

All the people who actually like it try to talk about what they enjoy in the game, and they get drowned out by people linking piracy sites and shouting about 'muh censorship'.

>this causes Nintendo to die

>announce team up between two large JRPG series
ok
>concept looks nothing like either game
uhh
>butcher it's western localization
no

Xenoblade Chronicles localisation after Rainfall was so good
What went wrong?

Is it good? i heard it was much better than the other neps
I also saw it beat games like bloodborne in polls

>tfw you're not an absolute retard and can just use an uncensor patch

Keep crying, cuck.
>Wii U their worst selling console EVER
>3DS their worst selling handheld
>literally making shitty phone app normiebait
>censoring any and every thing Japanese
>1 fucking game at E3

Yeah they are dying kid. Actually, they are already dead. Cry the fuck harder.

Sometimes censorship doesn't ruin the work if it's done well.

This was not done well.

>implying it's nintendo
>implying it's not shitpost circle jerks and A shit posters
>implying it isn't the same people who mention shit like censorship or exclusives or ask for pc releases just to rile people up
>implying you're not a sperg

NoE was the only company involved in Xenoblade Chronicles.

Then the cucks at Tree House got their mitts on every game since.

Everything NoA touches turns to shit.

Go play your censored Fisher Price babyshit and phone app non-games, you fucking casual cuck.

its ok i pirated it and used the uncensor patch

Marketerfag detected

I tell ya m8, I'd let the limeys put their paws on every Nintendo IP from now on despite the janky Brootish voices if it meant no moa'a this ridiculous censorship, tip tip

NoA doing shit.

None of the Rainfall games were brought over by NoA. Even the Xenoblade Chronicles Gamestop fuck-up was directly their fault.

>covers up one set of tits
>LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE

lol, now that I actually have my copy of this I can just laugh at these threads and get back to playing. Later, manchildren.

>manchildren.
you're playing an anime idol game, you're not any better

Jankily coloring her skin white rather than actually altering the costume is the problem, user

you wont be playing much after nintendo drops out of gaming all together

>>#FE 2 announced
>>Zero plans to bring it to the west in any form
>>Pirates still get to play it anyway since lol free region hacks

Only people who lose out are localizationfags who bought this censored turd.

Enjoying those buzzwords babe?
careful not to sperg too hard

"No".

Good, I'm glad your threads get fucked by pirate discussion you 100% desreve it. Fuck you to death.

>actually paying for #FE
>not just pirating it and using the uncensored patch

Good goyim. Continuing giving money to a dying company.

It's not a buzzword when Shitendo is literally making fucking phone apps now. They're dead and it's hilarious, they did this to themselves, Nintendo is a relic of a bygone era.

>>>#FE 2 announced
>>>Zero plans to bring it to the west in any form
There's no way there'd be an FE2. The original totally failed in Japan

okay what actual censorship has gone on here

It's only a matter of time before Nintendo is corrupted by f2p bux

>game with mechanical and gameplay complexity rivaling Knack and Gone Home
>"fun"

Okay boyo. I won't stop you.

Pretty much. It's just laughable how NoA apologists are trying to guilt trip people into buying instead of pirating the game on the pretense that they won't get a localization of the sequel if they pirate.

Didn't see the thing where a Twitter group said they were gonna try to mass post P5 spoilers so people would somehow be convinced to play this instead?

The complete rework and rewriting of an ingame dungeon.

What'd they do with Gamestop? Were they the reason behind >$90 ?

>still crying about gg because you lost to some 12 year olds on twitter

Jesus christ you anti-gg fags have the thinnest fucking skin I've ever seen

>cuck
>non-games
>casual
>not constantly tossed buzzwords that never have any meaning to them anymore
fun fact i never said i liked nintendo before you started sperging

>buzzword

Nice buzzword, user. You mad?

>casual is a buzzword
0/10

Can't wrap my head arond these people:

>"I hate their decision and this game. I hope it bombs and I'll try to make whoever isn't triggered by it like I am feel bad. Can't wait to pirate it though."

My god! Such a rebel! Fite the system, amirite?

Pirate it if you're a poorfag, but at least grow some balls and admit you fucking like it. Fucking tsundere shit.

Yes. Gamestop got the exclusive right to sell Xenoblade Chronicles, and Gamestop being the scummy fucks they were, decided to take all the brand new copies and sell them as used, at a marked up price.

NoA did nothing to stop this.

Like you're any better, you paid money for shit more weeby than Neptunia.

NoA didn't want to pay the distribution costs for Xenoblade in North America so they signed an exclusivity deal with Gamestop who then fucked everyone over by selling brand new copies marked up as used.

>get to enjoy the game as it was intended
>meanwhile cucks like you have to justify spending money on a lesser experience

good goyim

defend the company reaming your gaping consumer whore asshole

remember to buy amiibos

It's tossed around so much at this point is might as well be, double when considering 80% of Sup Forums is casual.

Actually that gives me my largest reason not to give NoA money ever again

>download game rip and patch
>game always freezes at a certain load screen
>re-download, repatch and put back on SD card
>works
>freezes every time at a different loading screen again

fucking hell I'm not sure I want to bother anymore

>I'm such a iconoclast! I'm not just stealing product, I'm FIGHTING FOR A CAUSE!
Denialfags

>complains about term being a buzzword
>uses said buzzword unironically
wew

>Gamestop being the scummy fucks they were, decided to take all the brand new copies and sell them as used, at a marked up price.

Oh, and this game also got the Bravely Default treatment too, having even the artbook getting the censorship treatment

>hurr if you pirate it you liked it you can't criticize it

cry more buyfags

There's that scapegoat buzzword again

Bravely Default had an artbook?

What other choice does he have? Buy the game and get cucked like you?

is kowashita guy around?

I was meaning how pointless the word is around here, people constantly talking about casual this or that when they themselves are casual

>you can only criticize it if you bought it

i can taste your post purchase rationalization

The game has so much I dislike on principles that I would never buy it. First off its idol shit which is a truly disgusting form of entertainment. Second it isn't a fire emblem x shin megami tensie game LIKE THEY FUCKING LED US TO BELIEVE. And third the censorship is ridiculous.

>it's not pointless when *I* use the term casual, everyone else who uses it is casual
come off it