What the fuck happened?

What the fuck happened?

Cherrypicking

Instead of focusing on exclusives sony decided to focus on multiplats and ports.

Meme.

>no until dawn
>no tlou remastered
>no god of war 3
>no killzone shadowfall
>no driveclub
>no uncharted collection
>no uncharted 4
>no final fantasy x/x-2

kys op

>resistance 2
>heavenly sword
>killzone 2
>folklore
>little big planet
>good

>listing shitty games
for what purpose?

>>folklore
>>little big planet
>bad
go fuck yourself.

forgot Knack and the Order if you're just trying to list shit

those ps3 games are awful.

>>no until dawn
not a game
>>no tlou remastered
>>no god of war 3
port
>>no killzone shadowfall
>>no driveclub
shit
>>no uncharted collection
port
>>no uncharted 4
shit.
>>no final fantasy x/x-2
port

someones booty blasted

> little big planet
> folklore

You what, mate?

Folklore at least deserves an award for being the best Non-JoJo game about fighting with Stands.

here are some games that just came out within a week

>there are people on this board that will defend the early years of the ps3

i have seen it all holy fuck

Sup Forums will go to any length to shit on the ps4 it seems

What was so bad about it?

Underage detected

not an argument

enjoyed Uncharted 4, Until Dawn and Disagea 5, Gravity Rush is a port but nobody bought a vita so it's almost an exclusive

Just be patient, the ps3 didn't get many games until 2010

Go back to your PSVITA, weeb scum

Hey, it was a cheap bluray player, and I got plenty of hours out of motorstorm. It's launch could have been much worse

Kill yourself summer nigger

>naruto
>valkyria
how old is this?

The only shit games on the PS3 side are Heavenly Sword and MGS 4

>i dont like it so its shit xddd

>multiplat port
>multiplat port
>multiplat
>multiplat
>multiplat port

Jesus christ

>xddd

The PS3 had a pretty good first three years. Better than the PS3 at least. The only shitty thing was how expensive it was. All those games were all exclusives that came out within the first 3 years of the PS4. It also doesn't mention games that were timed exclusives like Armored Core 4. It started going to shit once it picked up steam and Sony got lazy.

>arguing semantics
>"almost exclusive"

Fucking retarded.

>uncharted 4
>until dawn
>literally acting like movie games are must owns
>neo-Sup Forums will defend this

This is what Sup Forums has come to.

And? None of those games are PS4 exclusives.

>killzone 2
>folklore
>little big planet
>bad

>Resistance 2
>not decent

wew lad

>Better than the PS3 at leas
PS4*

>The PS3 had a pretty good first three years. Better than the PS3 at least

what did he mean by this?

killzone 2 and resistance 2 were fucking terrible

I agree whne it comes to calling a game shit since its based on opinion but but people shouldnt be listing fucking ports. That's always a great way to show how desperate someone is.

3 was the bad one. 2 was good.

For Killzone I mean. No idea about Resistance.

REMASTERS ARENT NEW GAMES YOU STUPID NIGGER

Souls fans are without a doubt the worst fanbase

Also games that will only sell a dozen copies in the west. Fuck off with your trash

>no final fantasy x/x-2
That game came out for PS3, PS Vita, PS4 and PC.

The Last of Us, God of War, Uncharted, and Final Fantasy are remasters. They are literally just ports of ps3 games.

Shadow Fall and Driveclub were legitimately bad games.

Uncharted 4 is mediocre and very forgettable.

I haven't played Until Dawn.

I have more for my PS4 than I did for my PS3 in the same time frame, which is nice.

>amount of copies sold means how good a game is

>God Eater 2 Rage Burst
PS Vita, PS4 and PC. And God Eater 2 was released for PSP too.
>Grand Kingdom
PS Vita and PS4.
>Star Ocean 5
PS3 and PS4.
>Jojo
PS3 and PS4.
>ZTD
What? That's not even on PS4.

No one has mentioned Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance. The only legit good ps4 game exclusive besides bloodborne

soo call of duty and fifa are the greatest games ever created?

is this what you're saying?

You have shit taste, forty. Fuck off back to /vg/

I thought it was OK. Not bad but not a must own. That title only goes to Bloodborne.

But they're fun games.

Folklore is great you little gay

yeah apart from sonys embarrassing e3 '06 press conference, the cost of the console, the fact that they wasted all their ps2 sales on the ps3, it was ridiculously hard to program for to the point where multiple exclusives got cancelled, and xbox live was 1000x better than psn the ps3 had a pretty good first three years

It's gonna get Nier, p5, ff15 this year/early next year.

A shame about the frame rate. It's way too unstable for my liking.

You don't know japanese you stupid console warring nigger so it's irrelevant if a game is on ps3

>Uncharted 4 is mediocre

Sup Forums has always hated Uncharted, but Uncharted 4 is a genuinely great game. A must-own if you have a PS4, at least.

please have sex

yeah i fucking love sixaxis controls and repetitive as fuck gameplay

>You don't know japanese
Really? You must be one of those people who only speak one language... I think they are called "americans".
>stupid console warring nigger
You're salty.

I already mentioned that it was expensive. Also PSN was fine unless you had shit internet. Yeah XBL was a lot better, but it was still decent.

The PS3 had a pretty good first three years after launching, look at all those fuckin games.

Go get raped by muslims you stupid nigger

P5 is multiplat and so is FFXV.

>What the fuck happened

The PS3 and the no games joke happened. Sup Forums wishes it was still the mid/late 2000s, at least the main problem with the industry wasn't transvestites and liberals demanding equality.

Never.

So you need a PS3 and an xbone vs just a ps4

Implying that obscure japanese games, milked shooters and sports games are all the types of games there are. What

>Uncharted 4 is a must own

Absolutely FUCKING NOT. Uncharted 4 is one of the most over hyped, overrated, mediocre pieces of shit that I have ever played.and this is coming from someone who actually liked the first two games.

>Also PSN was fine unless you had shit internet.

no it wasnt, you clearly didnt have a ps3 at launch. fucking in game xmb wasnt even possible until a year after

So what do you fucking play nigger?

Thats usualy a pretty good sign that a game has something good about it yea.

Ratchet & Clank

see

I've had a PS3 since 2007. PSN honestly worked fine for me. I never really had any issues with it as far as general quality is concerned. XBL was faster, smoother, and had better connectivity, but PSN just werked in my opinion.

>this desperate to keep claiming a shitty hack and slash is the only good game on the PS4

I only bought this system for KOEI games, get fucked

Who fucking cares? They aren't exclusive by definition.

What?

Wrong person?

odin sphere leifthrasir
infamous second son
bloodborne
Uncharted 4™
last of us™ remastered
Ni-oh and ffxv upcoming

Sony always wins baby

#greatnessawaits #4theplayers

should have been /thread but you fags had to take the b8

I didn't fucking misquote

Yeah, when you're talking about exclusives you shouldn't mention multiplats or ports. It's fucking stupid.

Games that are also on the Vita and PS3 are still SONY EXCLUSIVES

Because they always win.

Literally who are you quoting? I never said Bloodborne was the only good game on the PS4.

>The truth is b8

Wot

>Remaster
>Meh
>Yes
>Fuck no
>Port
>Yes
>Multiplat

its the only ps4 exclusive thats good besides bloodborne and no one has mentioned it.

Maybe because no one fucking bought it.

Don't forget the Ps2.

Killzone and Watch Dogs re terrible games.

>buying a console for exclusives

I don't get this meme. Sup Forums is literally unironically the only place that gives a shit

What the fuck else would I do then? Why would I buy a gimped version of a multiplat on shitty mid tier hardware from 2010? If I'm going to get a multiplat I'm going to get it on PC unless it's the occasional shitty KT PC port.

I don't know how PS3 can be looked back with rose goggles.

It felt like the system just scraped by.

Are you actually trying to defend semantics like "almost exclusive"? That's fucking stupid.

>PS3,Wii, and 360 had a bunch of exclusives that having more than one of them wasn't bad
>8th generation is almost over and all console libraries barely have half the amount of 7th gen

8th Gen was a mistake.

It did barely scrape by. It made Sony Lose all their PS2 money and it was fucking expensive. Still, for the first few years it had a ton of good games. It had a much, MUCH, better first 3 years than the PS4 did. Which is odd because the PS3 was a disaster.

>people are starting to think 7th gen is good

Sup Forums was a mistake

Yeah, this gen was a fucking travesty. Nothing but ports and shitty overrated games on all platforms.