Which one Sup Forums?

Which one Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10712995
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>literal waifubait or an actual character
Yen

Bantz is not acceptable in my culture so I'd go for Triss, so she could give me cookies and BJs without any lip tbqh.

Triss unless you're a cuck degenerate

This. Yennefer is the swedish choice. She reminds me of a lot of swedish girls I know. Men in anything but body and really dominant, keeping their twink men in check. Really beatuiful though.

AYYYY

triss, and this is coming from someone who hated her in TW1 and TW2

yen is just the biggest bitch in the universe

>Backstabbing cunt who took advantage of your amnesia to betray her best friend, and acts like a different fucking character in all three games
>Mean cunt who gets angry at you for having amnesia and acts like it's just a bad excuse when SHE HAD THE SAME EXACT AMNESIA AND KNOWS IT'S REAL

neither. But canonically, Yen, obviously. For all her faults, she and Geralt deserve each other. They're both old-as-fuck snarky cockheads who just wanna kick it after a life of adventure.

>Tsundere is a good person deep down
>"Nice" girl is a huge slut and a terrible person to all her friends

It's just like one of my Japanese anime.

It's time to decide

strawpoll.me/10712995

100% this

Triss is a cunt
Yennefer is best waifu, especially bookwise

Neither.

doesn't matter. Geralt prefers Yen. If you picked Triss you're playing the game incorrectly

Going off W3 alone, definitely Triss. Yen is a bitch to Geralt and everyone else. If she has any redeeming qualities I have yet to see them.

>Which one Sup Forums?

Op NEVER got the third option right!

>mfw i chose shani at the end of TW1 but it wasn't canon apparently
>mfw i woke up next to this bitch in TW2

REEE GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BED

Why is Triss so much hotter looking in TW2?

Shani

>Geralt prefers Yen.
It was magic.

Yen makes Geralt into a literal cuck. Your argument is irrelevant.

Triss because I'm not a cuck.

Magic's gone, Yen.

I choose Ves.

I just made this choice as I am going with Triss atm. I need to get back to this game before I loose all memory of what I was doing again.

I pick the succubi