youtube.com/watch?v=nkpwUoEUcv4
youtube.com/watch?v=XtBEpuTgTMg
youtube.com/watch?v=vokYx5igm4A
youtube.com/watch?v=6p0gGj5iATw
youtube.com/watch?v=5T99MsNcgVg
youtube.com/watch?v=UFDnQfVinFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She my waifu and best Persona girl
You can keep all the sluts for you don't deserve such a pure, kind-hearted girl as Fuuka

SNIPER

BABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABY
YEAAAAAAAAH

Please die she is the worst and most bland character in any persona game if you want an actual good persona character play both of the persona 2 games you fucking weeb trash.

I want Fuuka to watch over me and protect me.

>he's such a sperg he even shitposts in the namefield

Fuck off and play a decent non weeb trash jrpg you fucktard

(You)

You're trying way too hard

>Fuuka is canonically insanely ticklish
>a slight vibration on her stomach sends her into a fit of hysterical laughter
>not unreasonable to assume that her feet are equally ticklish

JUST IMAGINE YOU'RE OUT THERE

No love for the god of persona?

All the girls are good. Fuuka and every other female character is a good girl. Let's please be respectable.

Don't forget
>Fuuka's sweet, adorable giggling

True

Old and busted, is time to pass the torch

Retconned

SWATTING LIES IN THE MAKING

Cool dude. Carries a great guitar case.

It's actually a machine gun in disguise

Yeah.

Glad guns are coming back for P5, along with the older elements. These must be nice for those that wanted them to return.

>no bullying

Thar hair is not blue enough to be Fuuka's

Don't forget the demon negotiations

I said no bullying!

Yep. It'll be fun to interact with the enemies just for the flavor text alone.

>mfw hearing Fuuka's JP voice
Holy shit, they really dropped the ball with her ENG voice.
Thank god for the undub.

I was just pointing out Fuuka's hair is more blue in color.

reminder that Junpei is best purseowner

The amount of character development Junpei got was great. How he matured and changed over the course of the game was great.

>Do I have to force you to have fun?
He is perfect.

eagerly waiting for those doujins.

Someone post brokeback tartarus

>Holy shit, they really dropped the ball with her ENG voice.
>Thank god for the undub.

They did change her English VA later on in the series though. Her original P3 VA was replaced for PQ, Arena, and Ultimax with a new English voice actor. But her original Japanese VA is the strongest for sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=h6-muUoCK5A

Definitely.

I don't understand how people don't like him, or at the very least appreciate his character.

Good taste, user.

I think you posted the wrong girl user, here let me help you

Here you go.

Yeah. I guess it's just a difference in opinion for some people. What I like most about Junpei is that he's flawed, but it takes a lot for someone to recognize their flaws and try to make up for them. Junpei is a great person. I wish him the best for him and his baseball future.

Wouldn't junpei be better then almost anyone at baseball due to his persona's strength adding to his own natural strength?

One of my favorite scenes with him is when he apologizes for being a dick to you just before the Yakushima trip.

You never got that kind of conflict in P4, I can't stand all the protag dicksucking that goes in that game.

Yeah. People with Personas have more natural strength in some ways, so he would be stronger baseball player as well.

Definitely. It just showed how he can be humble and was willing to learn.

As for the IT suppose that's debateable, as I'm sure the IT have had moments of conflict at times with their leader.

>Choosing best P5 girl before we even know their personalities, character development, and stats

Be careful, I sense Death!

>TFW PERSONA 3 WILL BE 10 YEARS OLD ON THE 13TH

Will he appear again in P5?

The enemy seems weak to fire. What should I do, Sup Forums?

>implying ironic waifufags care about anything other than appearance

this, Im probably going to go all girl first playthrough
1. for the funny/guilt trip scenes
2. So I can actually see the full development of all the girls.

Use bufu

use megidoloan.

Best girl isn't even a party member, stats are irrelevant.
youtube.com/watch?v=95cJSZ7KJAs

>That music

The 4th movie will be out next month as well. Feels like it's finally ending in a way. It could possibly be the last time, unless they appear in future spinoffs.

I'm always going to stay loyal to Fuuka. Just be friends with the S-Links in P5 and that's it.

People should wait, but different priorities I suppose.

Yeah. I was sad there'd apparently be 0 Lotus Juice this time around, but my god i'm loving what i've heard so far.

It's the enemy!

HQ! HQ!

Well to be honest Lotus Juice doesn't fit with the Acida Jazz theme than P5 is going for

He wasn't in 4 either.

But he'll be in the inevitable spin-offs, so don't fret.

Now that demons are back, no.
Fiends will be the optional encounters.

youtube.com/watch?v=nkpwUoEUcv4

youtube.com/watch?v=XtBEpuTgTMg

youtube.com/watch?v=vokYx5igm4A

So good.

you son of a--!

*oooh yeah, tcharan tchan chaun tcharan tchan chaun*

*baby babeah*

The only thing I'm mad about is them going the SMT4 Apocalypse route and making Mudo/Hama like normal damage (unless enemies weak to them get KO'd if they're weak to which I'd be okay with).

Do nips really don't mind support characters that never shut up? I've seen it in so many games and I'm wondering if it's a cultural thing.

I think they went overboard with the amount of times the navs speak, PQ did a better job by reducing how often they talk in battle.

They're a strong chance they might take after SMT4 Apocalypse as well. That and traditional versions as well might be in.

The thing is, it's not just a Japanese game. Games from all over have it like the recent TMNT Platinum game has a Navigator. From both a story and gameplay POV, it does serve a purpose. PQ handled it better..

Because he doesn't suck your dick the whole game like Yosuke.

Yeah i liked all the character interactions and dialogues during the battles in Q

Whoops. Bad example. Platinum is a JPN dev. But it is prevalent in games from not just Japan basically.

I really need to replay P3 again but I can't when I have a backlog of other uncomplete games. Oh well.
Was Junpei's dad a drunk? I'm drawing a blank fir some reason

He was, Junpei has a big hate of alcohol thanks to that too.

Yes but I think you only find that out in his p3p femc route.

>Was Junpei's dad a drunk?
Yes

It's also mentioned in FES

Its in the regular game, and it comes up in FES as well.

>Its a fuuka thread
Shit I only have one fuuka image with her alone and it is kind of shit.

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree Marie is worst girl?

Like her design hate her personality. Although it is kind of because they literally designed her with a bunch of popular fetishes in mind.

*gasp* The enemy!

Theres no question in that

That's fine, you can always find more with time.

>Yusuke is a chuuni piece of shit
>Ann constantly bending over
>Ryuuji's awful taste in t-shirts
>Haru's puffy hair
>Makoto looking like the lovechild of Isabeau and FeMC
>Neet being a squid
>Morgana a cute
>Potter best boy

I love this cast.

I have a few decent ones with other people in em.

I'm sure she has her fans. That's all.

Definitely. They all look like they're going to be really interesting. Any opinion on Goro?

Not him but share to your heart's content. Doesn't even have to necessarily be Fuuka.

worst personality-wise but on a would bang scale she's 11/10.

Whoops.

Meant >Definitely. They all look like they're going to be really interesting. Any opinion on Goro? for

I just try to stick to what the thread was started for, don't feel like starting a war, especially since Mitsuru is actually my favorite

no one really seems to care anyway, so go wild, I guess.

Well personally speaking, I don't mind, but it be preferable.

>Any opinion on Goro?

I was gonna include him but I forgot his name

We haven't seen much of him anyway, we might see him some more at the next event. Which I just realized is in a little over a week.

>*gasp*
>THE ENEMY
>>>
youtube.com/watch?v=6p0gGj5iATw

I've been thinking of doing another playthrough of persona 3, but I am trying to find a way to make the run more interesting anyone have any self-imposed challenges I can try?

Don't tempt me user

Yeah the 19 of this month, and talking about the event story wise it seems Goro organized something so we will see more of him there.
Probably...

don't do any social links and only use chaos approved personas, fuck friendship.

Yeah. That's true. We'll find out more about him eventually, since we have the least info on him compared to the other Party members.

Not him but how about a solo run?

No somas
Guy only team
That's the only thing I can think of

The gameplay footage was translated
youtube.com/watch?v=5T99MsNcgVg
youtube.com/watch?v=UFDnQfVinFQ