Hey whats up poorfags ? ;) Ujelly of my new pc bag ? ;)

Hey whats up poorfags ? ;) Ujelly of my new pc bag ? ;)

Thats right im a fucking richfag. Why do you ask? because unlike you my parents arent inbred. My dad is a doctor and my mom a lawyer, and im in medschool at a ivy league school. Whats you excuse to be fucking poor? There are only 4 accepted things to study: Doctors, lawyer, dentist, or business at Harvard.

If you want to be something else you are fucking pathetic. Life is about money stupid fucks

>richfag
>can only afford a netbook

>bringing /r9k/ bait thread to Sup Forums

For what purpose?

Go show you friends in RL your fucking gaybag. Oooopss sorry no friends that's why you are here bragging about an overpriced item that the same thing for 80% of the costs of the one you have would do the same job.
Plz you know what to do ;)

im studying engineering at univeristy

nice bait tho

Hey, what's up poorfags? ;) Are you jealous of my new PC bag? ;)

That's right, I'm a fucking richfag. Why, do you ask? Because unlike you, my parents aren't inbred. My dad is a doctor and my mom a lawyer, and I'm in med school at an Ivy League school. What's your excuse for being fucking poor? There are only four accepted fields of study: Medical, Legal, Dentistry or Business at Harvard.

If you want to be something else, you are fucking pathetic. Life is about money, stupid fucks.

Polished up your grammar a bit there. I'm sure someone who is more well versed in language studies could point out my no doubt numerous errors and could fix it further, but it's a good start.

Thanks senpai

Man this is terrible bait, really 0/10 stuff

You must have awful tastes to get a Louis Vuitton shitty bag. Try harder with fendi or hermes.

> ;)
That's so weak user

looks like fake vuitton sandniggers wear

This is Sup Forums-tier newfag shitposting. I don't even see why you brought /r9k/ into this.

>studying
>not being a neet
disgusting

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I see by the pattern on your bag that you are a fan of Sonic the Hedgehog. I, too, am a fan of Sonic the Hedgehog. Would you like to share KIKs and talk about our OCs sometime?

>using a sanic green hills ground bag

Good going Chris-chan

>Bragging about a bag in the videogames board of a crochet tip croatian forum

fag, what are you doing

>dentist
Lmao lad you can't make this shit up

Lol, considering law school in 2016. May be a richfag, but dumb as a box of rocks.

Not video games. Report, sage, fuck off.

U mad? ;)

>rich
>gets le rich meme brand bag
STOP