dailymotion.com/video/x4jz9o2
dailymotion.com/video/x4jz9vh
youtu.be/XbAY3eb-eX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>[HorribleSubs] Danganronpa 3 - Future Arc - 01 [720p].mkv

>Horriblesubs
Fuck that

>Despair Arc airs afterwards
Retarded, but whatever. Maybe they have their reasons.

Soon

>red blood
It's shit.

Most likely it'll tie into Ryota Mitarai and Twogami's relationship.

I doubt anyone is gonna sub it so unless you want to watch raws or wait for Funimation's dub then that's the best your going to get.

>720p

ughhhhhhhhhh.... fine

There's a 1080p placebo rip for you as well.

What's the problem with 720p?

People aren't happy unless they're wasting a few extra gb on a stretched 720p encode to pretend they're 1080p master race.

>...
Kill yourself retard

What a slut

Who gives a shit about this one? They should have released the prequel anime first.

OP
dailymotion.com/video/x4jz9o2

ED
dailymotion.com/video/x4jz9vh

>its a murder game again

why not make this into a game? wtf. the anime is full of quality rushed shit just like the first one

I've missed those donut-filled Asahinas of hers.

JUST

So it's Junko again, right? Or Monaca possessed by Junko's ghost.

Oh. I better finish Despair Girls before I go into these animes.

what do you think

So Nagito woke up?

Wasn't Despair Girls set between 1 and 2?

yes

For what purpose?

I'm going to hazard a guess and say DESPAIR.

>teacher of dr2 class
>implying she isnt ultimate despair faking her death and wont be a major part of the despair arc

don't worry, we'll see her later in Despair Arc

but she didn't bang the leader though.

>Making the ending to a game series as an anime

At least there's an actual game in the works. They did this so they could tie all the lose ends and give a conclusion to Hope Peak's ark without making a game for it since they thought the plot could get stale and wanted a fresh start for the next one.

Fucking great isn't it?

I thought you idiots said Aoi bites it first.

>Believing what Sup Forums says
You should've screencap all that post to BTFO them.

You fell for the ruse?

>thought the plot could get stale and wanted a fresh start for the next one.

what makes you think the new game would be any different? last three games had a different protagonists and first two being the same murder trials. dont forget that the last mastermind was from hopes peak too.

i groaned when monokuma showed up in the anime and announce the murder trials....yet again.

Yu finally learned how to summon his
Persona in the outside world.

it's flashback, dumbfuck

>The introduction of this anime ha better animation than both of the Berserk episodes so far.
CLANK

The games are anime too.

Same fanbase.

> monokuma showed up in the anime and announce the murder trials....yet again
Unless I've missed something in the new PVs, this time there aren't murder trials, the hope foundation members are stuck somewhere and they have Zero Escape style bracelets that release anesthetics that put them to sleep at set intervals and there's a killer that acts while they sleep.

Most shows this season have better animation than Berserk, it's not exactly a high hurdle

she was the most obvious traitor, she acted weird
I didn't saw that comming

place your bets. who killed her?

Yu Narukami

Monomi

monomi

weedman

Yeah, Im quite disappointed by this fact. We wont get to know any of the new characters, so we wont give a flying fuck when they die. Also, no togami or fukawa is fucking bullshit.

vash the stampede

That girl that doesn't have a seiyuu?

Weedman wasn't even in the room when they got gassed.

he was outside

Calling it now, she will kill someone.

It was so obvious as soon as she said she was the teacher. She's going to show up in all of the Despair show so there's no reason for her to be on this one

>millennials

Did Monokuma actually say this or are the subbers being memesters like always?

Ibuki is best girl

i bet was her. she knew about the sleeping gas and what she said was pretty funny or it may just be bad sub

>its sleeping gas and it takes effect immediately?

she looks like she knows poison or medical. there is even a flashback scene where she stops best girl from poking someones eye out

Millennial is an actual term with an actual meaning in the real world, you know.

>720p
Next time get the 1080p encode, Funi fucks up with their 720p releases. 1080p is not much better but has better framerate.

>anime game
Why should I play it instead of just watching the anime?

She's the ultimate pharmacist. Of course she knows about that kind of stuff

The DR1 anime is awful, and 2 doesn't have an adaptation

Are you retarded?

>don't use torrents
>DDLs are "le slow download 2 hours :))))"

Because the game doesn't shove a shit ton of plot into 20 minute slots.

use torrents, retard

Which became a meme at this point. People use it as an insult when they think they're not millennials themselves. If you're not a millennial then you're 35 years or older.

DR3 is a sequel to the previous games dumbass.

mikan already poked that girl's eye with the pink stuff

I want Mikan's despair

A couple suspicions right out the bat:

1) Boxer dude's beating Makoto is what delayed their proceedings long enough for the attack to be fully launched and the game to start.

2) Animator was the last to show up, and only after the guards were murdered and stashed away, though I think he's a bit TOO obvious of a suspect to take seriously right now.

3) A lot of people throwing out "Housekeeper is pulling a Junko" theories, but I doubt they'd pull the same trick again.

4) Munakata was apparently the one who made the building and chose the island it'd be on, so if anybody would know what exits to block and how to take over the building's systems, it'd be him.

What material besides playing the games is required for this anime?

I would put my hope in Mikan's despair, if you know what I mean.

Maybe DR0 and Ultra Despair Girls

I would give her the Super High School Level D

I'd throw in IF as well, just to be sure.

Don't tell me it's another muh double personality type of character, we don't need more Fukawas.

>monokuma says this isnangamento decide the fate of humanity
>the participants are wearing bracelets with a clock on them
>monokuma can knock them out
>there is a killer that works while the participants are knocked out

GEE WHAT OTHER RECENT CHUN SOFT GAME DOES THIS SOUND LIKE

Yes, I know they're friends

Eh, IF isn't really canon since it's just a "what if" story. Still a good read and I recommend it, but I wouldn't say required.

youtu.be/XbAY3eb-eX8
wew

is funnier when you consider that TARAKO voiced Zero Jr in Virtue's Last Reward and now she voices Monokuma.

Persona 4 guy

It makes sense for a hack to be friends with a hack. At least Shu Takumi isn't a hack yet.

How does he control the animals?

>End of the series is an anime

Fuck you

its anime. they have super natural abilities.

Makoto

Yeah, my boner right now is definitely super natural

>ZE conclusion is absolute shit
>DR conclusion is an anime and the writer's already reused shit from DR1/2 and ZE

Oh, boy.

Well, it's not like he can just throw the series trademark of killing games out the window.

What a slut. She probably fucked hundreds of guys like that.

what like DR:AE?

I was hoping for something different since it was an anime and "it wouldn't work as a game".

I've only played the first game, should I play the 2nd before watching Future Arc?

Judging by and it has some DR2 stuff so I dunno if I might feel lost in the plot.

not video game

The 1st episode already spoils the 2nd game.

Yes, it picks up right where the second game ends.