youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
youtube.com/watch?v=ttMuvmspa8o
twitter.com/GershKuntzman
youtube.com/watch?v=o25I2fzFGoY
youtube.com/watch?v=N0Wn3Eey6dY
g.e-hentai.org/g/826974/793db023a5/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> temorary case of PTSD

Fuck you. I've got some minor PTSD from working as an EMD. and having a lot of callers die on me or raped and stuff, but I don't usually bring it up because I was only support for the first responders who had to go thre in person. I have nightmares about the mother whose crushed baby was bleeding on her but I'm supposed to believe you got ptsd from a loud bang? Fuck you.

cool story bro

Just what causes a man to be this much of a sissy liver? Hell, he isn't even a man anymore at this point.

Being a liberal and a jew

He's right though. Shit like OP need to stop. If only to stop fueling the masses if retards

>mother whose crushed baby was bleeding on her
Story?
Sounds fucked m8.

>ptsd
I highly doubt this guy is a former soldier

>Kuntzman

Video games need more kung fu action with guns. Some gun kata shit.

>go to 4th of July party so I can critique my nationalistic 'friends' that independence day is just a holiday invented to support wars
>as soon as I get someone to listen to me, a kid runs past with a sparkler
>yell at him because fire is dangerous and some people don't even have enough money to make a fire
>as I'm yelling, a firework goes off
>loud bang, must be and AR-15
>I fall over, clutching my ears and screaming
>think of that time I saw someone in a movie get shot
>fullblown PTSD flashbacks of all the times I've seen pictures of guns in the news
>black out

>wake up in hospital
>they insist that nothing is wrong with me
>great, now I have to go home and add something else to my long list of self diagnoses
>go home and write 'article' about experience

>it bruised my shoulder :(
>the gun is SUCH a meany :(
Hope his head gets crushed, what a fucking idiot holy shit.

youtu.be/8T3qjpZB6ME?t=27s

youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM

Literally mentally ill holy shit

we deserve another 9/11.

dude libtards lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=UujtfN7hCdo

>Kuntzman

>that one guy that was sobbing as he was going to grab the weapon
>that fucking whine when he fired it
i fucking peed myself

lmao

hahahahahaha gold

that kind of stupidity only comes from higher education. jesus christ.

Too bad he didn't fire a mans rifle, he probably would have broken his shoulder.

*"""higher""" """"""""""education""""""""""*

FTFY

Is there any gun that isn't "capable of taking down the enemy in one shot"?

To be fair I'd probably jump a few times too and hold it like a idiot. Pretty sure I am above screaming and crying though.

What people don't realize is that every videogame that features guns with their real names or models actually bought the rights to use them. Its funny that any developer or person or anything would be so hypocritical to advocate for gun control when their game is making millions for the companies. Look at counter strike 1.6, the names of the guns were skewed because at the time they couldn't afford licenses to use the actual names and the reloads are fucked and the whole guns are wonky. Look at call of duty 4, they paid out the ass to use optics, models, names, everything.

When politicians say they are after violence in video games or violent videogames they are actually going after gun companies. Once they do that kiss any guns in videogames good bye or have fun with lasers since everything is patented and your just playing the product of licensing.

This thread gave me PTSD,please delete it

>Ban Guns!
>People honestly think Criminals will just start following the law if they Ban Guns

>When politicians say they are after violence in video games or violent videogames they are actually going after gun companies. Once they do that kiss any guns in videogames good bye
they're never going to actually get enough traction for that to happen.
also
>tripfag

You can't say that without giving out some stories.

Worked for Australia. Certainly didn't lead to a biker gang stealing rocket launchers from a military base. No sir. That said it did lead to the bikers using those rocket launchers against a rival gang so maybe only letting criminals have guns works out in the long run if they all kill each other.

I hope guns get banned just because it'd be funny to see gunhumpers cry about it.

Ive come to expect this from the media these days, in fact Ive actually become interested in seeing how the media spins things to push an agenda, they are some creative little shits.

australia is a small isolated island. makes a huge difference in controlling supply, ya dingus. try to actually think about the situations.

Then just build a wall around Mexico and Canada so nobody can bring guns in.

That's because the only criminal nignogs you guys have to worry about are probably too stupid to know how to operate a firearm.
youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg

You'd have to be a fullblown retard to think that banning fire arms in America is a possibility that wont result in a catastrophe.

Hell, The Law Enforcement in The South just flat out does not give a shit about certain gun laws.

>the dude that cried is the one who uploaded the video
At least he knew how much of a pussy he was.

SWEDEN
YES

>small
So large it's a continent.
>isolated
Extremely close to Indonesia and the rest of South East Asia. If you're not bringing in people the navy are likely to miss the drugs and guns. They only care about boat people due to the Gubmint not funding them properly.

There is no need to remove guns,just remove blacks and spics.

I don't care. People will cry, and that's funny to me.

Ban guns.

I'll be completely fair here, I live in a country that has absolutely draconian gun laws and there's virtually no homicides happening. Even our criminal gangs use bats and bladed weapons instead because of how hard it is to get a gun here, let alone import it, and the murder rate is one of the lowest in the world.

But at the same time, we don't have a high population and, other than the army and hunting, guns have absolutely no presence in the population's consciousness, so I doubt that "banning guns" is gonna fix anything.

>small isolated island
>literally the biggest and most influential island nation
>possible exception great britain in influence but w/e

*banning guns in america, I meant. We have no access to guns and come from a communist government that regulated them even harder and the population learned that committing any kind of crime was bad for their health.

youtube.com/watch?v=ttMuvmspa8o

Here's his Twitter

twitter.com/GershKuntzman

The 120lb "men" that literally cry over guns right now are a thousand times funnier

There's a difference between buying a gun at Wal-Mart for 1000 dollars and off the black market for 34000 dollars.

Criminals may not care about the law, but if you make guns harder to access, less people are going to access them.

Why does this shit keep bringing me back here?
youtube.com/watch?v=o25I2fzFGoY

>What people don't realize is that every videogame that features guns with their real names or models actually bought the rights to use them
lol no they didnt

>exposing children to that kind of degeneracy

Disgusting.

Didn't it NOT work in Australia though? Australia simply experienced a continued trend of lowering crime like America did despite not banning guns.

Does your country have blacks?

You can make a gun in your garage.

Funny thing is that the US government is the one giving guns to Mexico.

>people are never ever allowed to post a personal experience even if it is directly related to the topic at hand
So what's it like being so ignorant?

holy fuck man

Aren't Jews supposed to be controlling us though?

>rape
okay and?

also the trials of a human seem naught to a sparrow
the trials of a sparrow seem naught to a human

Australia isn't in international news every other week for a mass shooting.

>australia is a small island
>nearly as big as the entire usa

source on the girl?

>also the trials of a human seem naught to a sparrow
>the trials of a sparrow seem naught to a human

>this is mortal wisdom
You guys deserve what's coming

From my cold dead hands

>black market guns are 34000
more like 200. Just go behind the Watts towers at 6pm on Tuesday night and Jamal will hook you up.

youtube.com/watch?v=N0Wn3Eey6dY

Journalism is one of the best ways to control people,have you ever noticed how many journalists in America have jewish names?

>get called to someones home
>social worker is already there
>tells us to prepare ourselves
>whatever.jpg
>enter apartment
>smells like death even outside of the apartment
>even worse on the inside
>there is shit on the floor
>shit on the sofa
>shit on the walls
>flies everywhere
>empty wine bottles standing around
>deoriented old bitch there
>shit on her clothing
>smells like death, shit and alcohol
>woman is so demented she doesnt even notice the shit on her clothes
>put on face mask with a filter because i just cant handle the smell anymore
>smells terrible even through the mask
>get her in the ambulance
>the stenc goes through the wall/window into the drivers cabin
>arrive at looney bin
>get the fuck out of the car
>ditch the old bag after the doctor got done with her
>collegue goes to vomit as i clean up the car
Now that is some fucking PTSD.

Funny thing, when the "buyback" ban was happening, gun sales skyrocketed in Australia, both illegally and legally

And? It wasn't before it made gun laws more strict either.

g.e-hentai.org/g/826974/793db023a5/

John Wick video game when?

No, why would a medium based on encouraging discussion need to be controlled?

Even without guns people will find interesting ways to murder each other

>Australia isn't in international news every other week for a mass shooting.
We had ten massacres in the twenty years prior to the NFA.
We have had ten massacres in the 10 years since the NFA.

What we experienced was less gun massacres, but far far more massacres by other means.
The most common seems to be immolation, but there is at least one mass stabbing with 8 fatalities.

*tips tinfoil hat*

The part where he tries to load the pistol magazine into the rifle kills me.

sure is video games in here

He's half right though, journalism has the power to spread lies and misinformation as facts.

What, just from her smelling like shit? Why did she smell like death?

Shit, nigger, I walked on a dump filled with dog corpses when I was a kid and didn't react like that.

>australia is free of murder

>immolation massacre
that sounds pretty fucking hard to pull off

Then why bitch about gun laws if they don't matter? Just build your stockpile and laugh to yourself at your clear genius

Then why are mass shootings happening all the time now?

>australia has perfect gun laws and manages to be less violent crimes than americas and definitely way less mass shootings
>murricans still beg for their guns
lol

That'd actually imply gun control is working.
It's just pointless.

We also have an NFA here in the US that bans production of machine guns and taxes suppressors, short-barrel guns and destructive devices. I call it the No Fun Act.

Why do people act so dramatic when they go to shoot a gun? I mean I've never shot a gun but I doubt I would feel "disoriented" by the shell casings and shit like that. The bangs would probably spook me a bit though because loud sounds startle the crap out of me.

>Assies believing they are above UK/Japan and not on New Zealand levels of influence.

Cute. At least you got Cuba beat.

>5.56 capable of taking down the enemy in one shot
LMAO

"massacres" and "mass shootings" are red herrings anyways, they imply that four people dying in one place to one attacker is somehow far worse than four people dying to four attackers

>temporary case of PTSD

How can a grown ass man write something this fucking embarrassing.

Its honestly difficult to describe.
It wasnt just the smell of shit, it had this certain sweetness of a decomposing body mixed in with it.
It couldnt have been just shit, but i cant really put my finger on the other things that were mixed into it and i honestly dont really want to.
I dont really have any problem with shit or terrible smells, anything aslong as it isnt the sound of vomiting, that shit i cant handle.
My collegue on the other hand couldnt handle it that well.
Probably because she's a woman.

Thank you Shlomo,now i'm #proIsrael.

Because he's pushing an agenda.

As to the OP: I've played some games with pretty shit gun handling, so some of them need to work on their control.

>KUNTZMAN

You can tell this lib cuck sissy boy was bullied in school

HEY CUNTMAN!

What do you do about the hundreds of thousands of guns that people already own?