So... it's been a year

what nintendo has lost in terms of videogame development, what do you think we're not gonna see again?

Star Fox will probably not be returning

Starfox is definitely dead

Star Fox is down

Starfox is no more

Star Fox rest in piece

Fire Emblem and Paper Mario still be alive in the same way a vegetable is technically still alive.

You had one job user...

FE is fine. right now you're thinking either
>waifus ruined FE wah wah
or
>censorship ruined waifus wah wah
and either way you're a faggot.

I hope the Nintendo NX will be a handheld instead of a console or at the very least a combination of both.

Not him but FE was never good, at least it had the chance to die with dignity before awakening

Handhelds are shit

Fuck off Sex Genie.

>what do you think we're not gonna see again?

OP not being a faggot.

Lets see...

>Zelda is going strong. The Four Swords stuff probably won't be seen for awhile after Triforce Heroes was a disappointment.
>2D Mario will continue.
>3D Mario will probably evolve into something different.
>Mario Kart will get the usual 1 game on the NX
>Mario Party is probably done, or will be rare.
>Paper Mario will probably go away for a bit after Color Splash bombs, or get a NX port that might do better due to it being a launch title.
>Mario & Luigi will continue.
>Donkey Kong will probably come back again as a 2D game.
>Star Fox is probably done after Zero flopped hard.
>F-Zero is done.
>Yoshi series is probably done.
>Kirby will continue.
>Fire Emblem will continue with the waifu stuff.
>Pokemon is Pokemon, it will always exist.
>Metroid is borderline. Federation Force will probably flop, but I think there will be another title somewhere down the line. Probably not for at least another year or two.
>Splatoon will probably be like Mario Kart and get 1 game per console gen.
>The casual stuff like Wii Sports and Wii Fit is probably done outside the odd release here and there.
>Animal Crossing will probably have a NX title, but no Wii U stuff.

>Handheld
Eat shit

I think it's abundantly clear that Advance Wars is gone forever.

>Yoshi series done
>YWW sold above 1mil
>TTYD HD possible
>Metriod is coming to the NX

And SF0 might see a remaster for the NX, who knows

YWW did that well? I saw it on sale quite frequently after it launched. I figured it bombed due to overload of 2D games that year.

TTYD HD is possible, but you and I both know that Nintendo is being stubborn about Paper Mario and would only do that with a emulated GCN release, if THAT.

I do believe that Metroid will come out on the NX, but that is probably at least 2-3 years down the line and could go either way depending on what the fuck the NX is. I am hoping for a proper Metroid Prime-style game, but who knows.

???

>Custom Robo didn't get any trophies, even lost assist trophy status in SM4SH

It hurts...
It would have been a perfect game for 3ds