FFXII

youtube.com/watch?v=D2-bWotLKqo

Are you hyped for the Zodiac Age, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R33gu5XVi2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can't wait to try playing XII for the third time and dropping it due to boredom

did they fix the boring:
plot?
protagonist?
gameplay?
environments?
excess of Rust?

Of course! Its my favorite JRPG!
>that music in the trailer
It sounds divine. They took a great soundtrack and made it better. I love Sakimoto.
Although I really wish they announced a PC release. I know its probably going to get one but I don't understand Square Enix's insistence on waiting a few months before announcing/releasing a PC port instead of just being honest about it.

Yea because i heard the ps2 na version isnt as good.

Already played the game in 1440p and it looked better than this, too.

So whats is this and whats the diff from normal FF12?

Much moreso than the garbage-spill that is FFXV.

The fact that people often compare it to Xenoblade Chronicles is very uplifting.

Fortunately, the game plays itself, so you don't need to bother

Yes.

>2017 TBA
>doesn't release till late 2017

From what I see higher res, probably some shitty remix of original music done by skrillex feat DJ Fish, shitty artificial limitation A.K.A job system.
Previously you level up all of your character to learn all the skills and be whoever you wanted them to be depending on your whim.
Now jobs are permanent and all of your characters are limited to them.

If skills in game were akin to tactics where every job has something distinctive that wouldnt be a problem too bad skills in XII are kinda meh meaning that all your character are even less interesting to play.

It has the job system and not job system, idiot. IZJS had some nice perks for choosing some classes - like spears would hit flying enemies without using Telekinesis

Will he come back with the release of FFXII HD?
youtube.com/watch?v=R33gu5XVi2k

yes :0

>It has the job system and not job system,
>idiot.
I see you one of those guys that put their username at the end of every post.

why did he stop altogether again? Last I remember he quit youtube and moved to dailymotion and then his facebook got hacked or something

Very hyped.

They've said they're "expanding" the job system for this version so I wonder if there'll be job-switching or sub-jobs or something this time.

Sub-jobs might be nice. I like having Haste/Hastega but Time Mage and Machinist are kind of lackluster classes outside of a low-level game. Being able to slap Time Mage on someone as a subjob would be amazing.

It has the Zodiac Job System improvements from that version, which include:
>pseudo job system (jobs are permanent, though, so it's more like FF1 than FF3/5 or Tactics)
>quickenings aren't tied to MP anymore and you get more max MP by default
>long weapons like spears and poles hit flyers by default
>widescreen support
>trial mode with 100 consecutive fights leading up to a new superboss
>no damage limit, so black magic is good now

But they're also rebalancing things and changing the jobs for the new Zodiac Age version so we won't really know how this will compare to the original or international versions until we get more details.

The only real graphics improvement I can see (other than upscaling to 1080p, which FF12 already looks great in on an emulator) is the addition of actual shadows cast by character models, but I'm just going by the few videos out there.

Literally fucking cash grab port to siphon more money into XV development.

That's why XV comes out before this one.

>what is preorder?

More like recoup money from XV development, because XV comes out in two months and this comes out in 2017.

>pay money when they send the game out
???
The best they get out of preorders is an estimate on how many they are going to sell.

I don't believe you.