Are there any other games where a succubus tries to actively corrupt you throughout the entire story?

are there any other games where a succubus tries to actively corrupt you throughout the entire story?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KnxgQMSsc8c
youtube.com/watch?v=JnCed-hb53E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Real life

tfw no qt succ gf to control my life

>tfw no succubus gf

Catherine.

>tfw no succ

best girl, the only game where going bad didn't gave me moralfag second thoughts, the other girl was literally a bitch

>tfw not even a succubus wants my soul

>Xana
>corrupt you
Choose one. Xana was your fucking ally and actively protected Sareth's life. Her only mistake was assuming you'd want to overthrow BEST DAD instead of joining him in merry carnage.

This.

OP doesn't know shit, what a surprise

Board Game Online

I can never get this to run without slowdown on certain levels.

I DON'T ANYMORE, WENCH!

Not enough.

t.corrupted cucks

I was going to say Dark Messiah, but I guess I just never got this ending.

I should go back and play that game again.

anime

As far as I can remember, in DM you end up meeting your dad who goes "hey son, I did this all for you, here is a sexy succubus to be your waifu, now fuck her" and you decide if you do or not.

corrupt? she tries to help

I burned away the succubus by bathing in a holy fountain. Still joined up with demon dad in the end because fuck the other bitch too.

i went to the holy fountain and stopped right at the edge just because i wanted xana to beg. 2nd biggest bonerfuel moment next to when she praises you for killing leana at the necropolis

I remember playing DM's demo and loving it, but never buying the game.

I bought the game in a Steam sale, does it still hold up?

the combat and movement mechanics are pretty solid. the only issue with the game is that some enemy attacks hit you really early in their animation, and on the hardest difficulty a lot of hits are 1-shots unless you specced into hp and armor heavily.

It's still one of a kind, and pretty much still the best first person slasher there is.

Master Phenrig. Where are you?

Honestly it's still a pretty fun game. The combat was such a joy even now. Of course the graphics looks like shit but if you're in that retro mindset it's not bad at all.

Remember not to play on highest difficulty. Ghouls two shot you out of max upgraded HP and you fight groups of them towards the end.

Also, I hope you like kicking things.

I'm here, my boy.

Charm turns ghouls into child's play. You get enough scrolls for it even if you didn't spec into mage.

You don't really have much of a choice besides turning the game off

KICKING SIMULATOR

If only Elder Scrolls had combat as good as this. They're so similar in concept but so different in actual gameplay.

>the only game where going bad didn't gave me moralfag second thoughts

Corruption successful.

youtube.com/watch?v=KnxgQMSsc8c

How are mages in DM anyways? I specced completely into melee and some ranged towards the end.

>I'll be yours!
>I'll be yours forever!

"the only way to win is to stop playing' is the biggest cop-out you can do in videogames. it basically admits that they didn't want to spend the time to give you other options so they just force you to do the wrong thing then scold you for it at the end saying 'OH BUT YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO PLAY'. fuck that noise.

and then you strut out of the chapel and kick the faggot wizard over the ledge.

I specced mostly mage with a few points in Fighter. It gets a little cheezy but it's hilarious. Basically you fire bolt small shit like spiders, charm big things like ghouls, and freeze the ground under everything else, then whack them while they get up. It's like fighting in a Tom and Jerry cartoon.

The only other option would be to complete the mission and go back to HQ it would just as short and the only difference would be a extra cutscene

I don't think anyone has ever scolded the player for "picking the bad ending" in a game like that, most times the characters who say things like "YOU COULD'VE STOPPED IT" are talking to the protagonist, not you.

I recently replayed this and the moral choice is the most retarded shit. I saved Leanna from the pit, and she told me to go purify myself without any knowledge of what was going on. Then, if you don't kill someone who has saved your life and only ever been supportive she psychotically attacks you for not doing what she ordered.

Was I meant to find that a hard choice? I didn't even kill her, I just flat out ignored her temper tantrum and left.

I always thought Sareth would have looked younger judging from his voice.

Mage bitch is a bitch, and the game isn't really praised for its plot. You can still choose whether to help your dad or not, no matter if you choose Xana or the mage bitch.

>He didn't realize he was the anti-christ literally the first time he looked into a mirror
Is Sareth the most retarded protagonist in video games?

>implying he ever looked into a mirror before kicking it

Holy shit, he doesn't look one bit like a young mage's apprentice. If anything he looks like the final boss.

The picture's meant to be Sareth after the events of Dark Messiah.

I'm pretty sure it's mentioned somewhere he's 20. Not really sure

best ending is you becoming the King and screwing everybody in the process Xana inculded

You beat him fairly right anons?

God damnit user

Set up fire traps before the fight.

He walked over all of them during the cinematic

Died like a bitch.

i kicked him over then smashed his head with a rock over and over until he stopped moving

>born in 969
>game took place in 989
>this is a game where you play as a young 20 year old man who killed an army consisting of ghouls, zombies, orcs, goblins, cyclops, trained guards, huge spiders, and a necromancer who lived for centuries

holy shit, this game just went full JRPG

I had to cheat during this part. I could not beat him. I tried for days and days. I set up traps before he walked in, I used weapons, EVERYTHING. I had to cheat

why can't anyone make a game like this again
it shouldn't be THAT hard

Yup, as a mage. That guy is not very good at his job.

ARATRO-

STRANGER WILL DIE

The funny part is, Far Cry 4 actually allowed you to stop. If you just waited at the beginning, you would win the game with no violence at all.

That game was so much fun.

>tfw no sequel

I never really thought about it, but I suppose he would look evil as fuck being the son of satan an what not.

>first time playing game
>went full blown mage
>get to this part
>only have a staff on me

Good times

Yep, melee is easy. Just back away "charging up" then dart in and attack when ready. Repeat until enemy is dead.

That people claim this game is first person melee "done right" is baffling to me, it's fundamentally crap.

What happens?

I love that everybody does this.

the 'vilain' ask you to wait while he's away looking for something

Just wait at the dinner table.

Pagan returns shortly (after about fifteen minutes) and thanks Ajay for being a "gentleman", and leads him to Lakshmana's shrine, telling Ajay of his family history before he plants his mother's ashes at the shrine. After Ajay exits the shrine, Pagan then asks Ajay to join him to "finally shoot some goddamn guns".

>elder scrolls series
>mash m1

>souls series
>dodge away from attack
>counter attack

???

>you will never play a first person melee style game with butter smooth combat like this again

This. It's amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JnCed-hb53E

You miss the point user.

The quote of "stop playing" is taken out of context.

Part of the game's critique is that you, the player does horrible shit without even thinking about it. Some of the loading screen tips allude to this as well.

Players complained that they "HAD" to use the white phosphorus and weren't given a choice. The developer said that he believed that simply stopping playing the game was in and of itself a choice.

Yes, they could have put that as an actual story point in the game, where you back off and end the game early, but then that doesn't play to narrative of the game or the critique of the player's decision to do anything to continue the story.

Moreover, the developer was not scolding people, simply offering an alternate interpretation to the scene.

You are in some East Asian country to spread your mother's ashes, on the bus ride over some of the local dictator' men stop the bus, find a bomb on it, and shoot the shit out of the bus.

Local dictator shows up, executes the leader of the guards for shooting up the bus cause it might have hit you, tells you he will take you to the spot where your mother's other kid is buried, but first we we will have some lunch. You get driven to his compound.

At the lunch table the bad guy tells you he has to take a phone call, he will be back. At this point you normally walk around, spook some guards, and flee the compound.

Waiting ten real minutes has a cutscenes happen where he walks back, apologizes for taking so long, helicopters you to where you need to go, and the game ends with you and him getting back in the helicopter and him inventing you to go shoot some shit with a machine gun.

It's literally the best thing in a game that no one will legitimately see the first time because no game has ever done that before, as far as I'm aware.

It just goes against every piece of "game logic" built up over the years.

The only thing close to it is Deus Ex: Human Revolution, where dicking around for too long early on gets all the hostages killed.

You aren't seriously equating the combat of TES, DM and the Souls games, are you?

I'll give you that DM is far better melee than TES, mostly by virtue of the fact that it's over a lot faster, but it's far from DeS and DaS. Souls requires you to time shit down to fractions of a second, punishes poor decisions very harshly, has more than two enemy types, etc., etc. DM doesn't even come close.

The funny thing is that in every other ending, you never accomplish your mission to scatter your mother's ashes.

I kicked the shit out of him.

Did they render a head for the Sareth model in-game?

yeah, but it had like 5 polys with no texture

Sounds like it would have been impactful if the game hadn't cost money, so that turning it off would have been a viable choice.

As it stands, the decision to keep playing is, for a lot of people, based on consumerism and the need to get some value out of our money rather than a desire to play a mediocre shooter. The game should have called out these desires in the player and could have done it in a variety of ways (like adding in collectibles and deriding the player for wasting their time gathering up this junk).

>Not playing a game where you try to un-corrupt a succubus with your dick.

So I'm just supposed to give the faggot my money?

But she was the good one

>tfw Arantir was actually trying to save the world from being overrun by demons

The necromancers from the Heroes series are based.

Purifying a Succubus and turning her into a loving housewife is a fantasy of mine.

I heard "succubus".

>literally saves your life at one point
>other fag tries to kill you just for not murdering her

The choice is clear.

>Paying money to commit atrocities
>Well I paid, so I won't stop.
Kinda part of the point.

You think you're being forced into a choice, after all you invested in it, so there can't be a choice, right? You have to keep playing, right?

Look, there's no need to think about it so much, but the fact that you're so upset at its stab at your morals that you make excuses shows that it was a successful critique.

It was a hidden and unfair choice, but that is like a lot of real world choices, that was the point.

Used the lightning daggers to cheese him since orcs are vulnerable to lightning

>his game just went full JRPG

isn't he like a demon god

also a 20 year old man trained to fight doesn't equal a bunch of middle school girls who drive a panzer tank

I loved the Necropolis campaign in HoMM 5.

Only when its done through romance and not forcibly purifying her.

>campaign
>those horrible HoMM5 story cutscenes
don't remind me

>crippling black guard limping away
>"uhh guaaards"
>that animation when u are about to throw your dagger into that poor bastards back

I didn't mind it all that much.

Corruption of Champions

Which i think we all know is surprisingly solid. To me, its so overly sexual it it turns around and my brain marks ot bas nonsexual

>but the fact that you're so upset at its stab at your morals that you make excuses shows that it was a successful critique.

lmao, dat kafkatrapping

>xana
>the bad choice
She actively saves your life several times and the other girl is a complete bitch.

I remember reading back in the day that there was an overly complicated 3rd ending where you could turn her into a pure waifu but I think it's bullshit and I could never figure out how to do it.

>tfw friend found that succubus (male) doujin on my computer