Buyer's remorse thread

Buyer's remorse thread

>steam refunds dont exist

>2 years ago
were refunds even available at that time?

worst game I ever played

I have buyer's remorse for days, dude.

fucking this

i still want to fucking murder my dickhead "friend" for this.
>buy it, i swear it's fun !
fuck you adam

You've got shit taste, that's all I'm going to say

we got this POS on the same day

Just Cause 3.

>Painkiller HD
How the fuck can they made it worse then original?

Overmeme

What a dissappointment that game was. Nice physics and graphics but gameplay and campaign were so fucking stale. I would've been mad had I not paid only $15 for it. Finished out of spite.

Basically any Renegade Kid piece of shit is a buyer's remorse. What a companybfull of mediocre games self-proclaimed "indie classics".

I'm glad I didn't spend a dollar on Dementium(s).

true bros

>183 hours played
Looks like you got your money's worth. As did I, and many more hours to come.

>540 hours on rec

B)

XCOM 2

How hard is it to make a turn based strategy game that takes a few steps forward without taking like 10 back

I agree.
I still play it though for the shits.
Can't wait for a PC to play just cause 2 modded,
>TFW game you waited years for flops hard.
I remember playing the first just cause for days, watching just cause 2 shit on YouTube and dying of jealousy now I get 3 and its bullshit.
Nothing fun about it aside from sandbox and explosions.
>TFW no mile high club

I mean, it is sorta fun when I'm playing with my friend

but when I have to run for 20 minutes to meet him it gets boring
they should add a teamspawn it would make the game twice as good for me

I'd bet any amount of money his taste is better than yours. >:^)

Gonna just play it wasted. Eventually I'll finish it.

You bought the wrong game.
DayZ is meant to be a hardcore experience. There will never be any team spawning system.

I have no trouble finding friends at all. Just arrange a meeting place with your friend in a place in perhaps the center of the map and you can both run to it.

How can I tell you play CoD all day

yes that is what we do all the time, it's not finding each other what's the problem but the running itself

but it gets frustrating when you're respawning on the eastern shore all the time
especially that all the loot there is gone

this map was created for Arma 2 where you had planes, helis, cars, tanks, it's too big for a guy on foot

Where's your Buyer's Rejoice image? What do you even play if those games are considered bad.

Ayy, this is the problem with BR threads.

>tfw Arma 3 WL

That's understandable, but there are vehicles in the game and more set to be implemented along with the first helicopter soon.
A bicycle is in the works that should make getting to your friends easier without too much hassle with finding parts.

You've only played 19 minutes of Hitman Silent Assassin?

Please tell me you've finished it before, at some point in your life

>System Shock 2
>Buyer's Remorse
Shit taste

Fuck me too. I don't know what it was but I found it so fucking boring compared to JC2. Such a shallow game.

>tfw my friends talked me into buying it
>enjoyed it for a week before realizing how bored it made me
Fuck

>ArmA 3 WL
What did he mean by this?

Your mom.

So did I.
Was it on sale that day?
Hadn't played it since, what a piece of shit.

Same thing. If it weren't for my friend I would've never considered buying it. Waste of $50

>183 hours

oh wow look at this normie fucking loser. How many hours did you put into the arma 2 dayz mod? fucking zero?

It took me all of 6 hours in that game to realize it was worse than the mod. You're a fucking loser to have gone past 10 hours in that shit.

mod was better and still is probably.

fuck you dean hall i'm kicking you in the God damned nuts if I ever meet you

>B-BATTLEBORN WILL KILL OVERWATCH J-JUST WAIT

KEK
E
K

>gothic 3
>SS 2

dude.

I don't even want to know what you like playing

At this point the only thing mod has over SA is base building

Arma 3

Because I'm alone.

newfags

>A mod based on a finish game that uses pre-existing assets, animations, etc etc is better than a game that was just released on a new engine with completely new assets

Back in December 2013 it was shit but now it's better than the mod. Way more features and the features that were in the mod have been expanded upon/modified

Right now barely anyone plays the mod and the people who do play it are divided between the thousands of different shitty submods

The only thing the mod has going for it is aircraft, more zombies, and better base building. All of which will change in the coming updates.

Dean Hall was a modder, not an experienced game dev. He stepped down to let people more experienced handle the game.

Nigger I've had hundreds of hours of fun in the editor alone

The worst part is that my friend still asks me to play every now and then and I just have to politely decline. Everything about the game just feels so fucking shallow and boring. I already know that I could play the game for tens of hours more than I did and I wouldn't even improve.

Doom was very disappointing, should have just waited for a sale
starcraft 2 years ago, the game is just garbage and i fell for the hype meme even pre-ordered it...

>System Shock 2
>bad
Oh my fuck, you don't even know what you missed out on, insect.

wait
what mod?

Iron Front for the tank and troops & CUP Terrains for the map

Both of which can be found on the ArmA 3 workshop

the Iron Front mod is called IFA3

Oh fuck, I missed IFA3 then
thank you user, im an arma3 editor autist

Do your worst.

Can't argue with that

TW2 was really fucking boring compared to TW3

All the environments are dull as fuck and the combat sucks

>combat sucks
Is TW3 better in this regard?

Isn't it low-trend?

>how to spot a newfag 101

yes

>I was only pretending to be retarded!

>low-trend
What did he mean by this?

I bought it and played it through in about two weeks. Not gonna play it again but enjoyed it all the way.

no, you dont play witcher for the combat

>26,000 HOURS IN GAME
SOMEONE HAS L I T E R A L L Y SPENT YEARS AND YEARS PLAYING THIS OVERRATED GAME

dragon soul 3 and witcher 3

both were shit and cost loads

:D

Only 3 years nonstop

More like kept the game running when not playing.

Tried several times to get into Rome 2, its just shit. I like Rome 1, Shogun 2 and Warhammer though.

Highly disliked resident evil 6, running around gunning down 100 zombies in linear QTE places.

Arma 3 bought on launch, dropped because of the shit framerate in multiplayer. Never bothered to try it again.

Lords of the Fallen is an extremely slow, clunky and buggy dark souls clone.

>27k in the worst cs
huh

arma is fun in an autist sandbox kind of way, the mission editor is great but the multiplayer is kinda shit

Community?

wat?

Tell me all the nice things I could've bought for $30, anons.

3 hours with a semi decent whore

I bought it on hype and thought they would fix the framerate issues from Arma 2. When I saw it runs the same as Arma 2 I just couldnt be bothered with 40fps anymore.

Might reinstall and try the singleplayer, there was no singleplayer on launch.

A let down for people who expected something similar to the original DaS

Bought my friend DoD:Source (noticed a week later that I had had it as a free gift for 5 years on my inventory and of course I forgot to use it), Breach & Clear and Gmod (at least those two were on summer sale). Hardly played any of those and now he's been offline for two days.

DoD:S is fucking awful

RO2 is the only decent WWII game at this point

RO2 15 minutes. You're hurting me user.

Basically a middle finger to any MGS fan, I felt offended when I played the game, and I still get sad when I think about what I expected the game to be.

Yeah, DoD is pretty bad but it has its own charm.

>Basically a middle finger to any MGS fan

elaborate, if possible distance it from what 4 and PW did

Felt pedantic and didn't run as well as I had hoped.

I also have a fundamental distaste for anything slav related.

I thought I could into space sims/ship building.

I was wrong.

>3 fucking years of playtime
>has just over half of the achievements

Get Metro 2033 Redux

It looks way better, plays way better, and is surprisingly much better optimized than the classic version

I also didn't like it when I first gave it a whirl and uninstalled after around the same amount of time, but it gets pretty great about an hour in. Ended up playing through the game and loving it. Worth it to give it another try imo.

imagine how it's hard to live with that distaste if you're a slav yourself

They implemented PvE, Singleplayer, removed the Itemshop and made custom servers with custom hives\rules possible.
The game is still dead tho, it would be good to see it go F2P like Nether, i bet my shit it would become way better, since it wasn't a bad game at all, just poorly managed.

>elaborate

MGS has always been a series focused on story telling, in MGSV you basically don't get a story, the most important parts about the plot are explained through optional audio logs that you can totally miss, also the story itself has a lot of plot holes, also the main character barely talks, when he talked a lot in past games.

No to mention no bosses, shit "stealth" mechanics, literal facebook tier base management, lacking technology, dead open world, etc.

I hate to say it, but it gets better after about an hour. I normally hate people that say that, but in this case it's true

this is bait
redux is cancer

Those were already in the mod. Seriously, well before standalone even launched I was operating with a team. We had a few trucks for supply runs, and we would do pickups/drops with the chopper. Was fucking neat. Dropping into the middle of cherno in the middle of the night, launching flares all over the city and stomping hordes of zombies was a blast.

>Nobody working on the game had the idea to implement the Mujahideen

How so?
It's pretty good.

>I also have a fundamental distaste for anything slav related.
Too bad they make absolutely great games.

thisRedux is garbage compared to the original, AI goes from very good to a joke, even in harder difficulties, and stealth effectively breaks the game.

They were already in the mod because the mod was using already-existing assets, mechanics, engine, animations, etc

The Standalone pretty much only reuses the map from ArmA 2 with many, many improvements and expansions