Ok, Sup Forums. You have a chance to go back in time and kill the parents of any historical figure...

Ok, Sup Forums. You have a chance to go back in time and kill the parents of any historical figure. Do you choose Hitler, Stalin, Mao or Todd Howard's parents? Me? Todd Howard's parents easy.

Hitler, Stalin, and Mao all made situations where America could bully everyone.
Meanwhile, Todd tried to mix fallout and Minecraft without doing either well. So Todd is the only correct choice

putin

If you just want to prevent a certain individual's birth, you don't even need to kill their parents. Just have them conceive on a different day.

So then, wouldn't said individual just be born on a different day?

Does the date of conception really matter that much? Like, if someone's parents would have conceived a day later, would that result in an entirely different person?

I don't see a big difference between a day later and a year later in terms of producing a different person.

I'd rather not possibly fuck up the world drastically by messing with the future that much, so I'll just go with Todd

Yes, each sperm/egg combination will produce a completely different person. Not only do you release a shit ton of sperm, but your sperm refreshes like every 6 hours if I'm not mistaken. Take that time period with a grain of salt. Either way, if a different sperm reaches the egg and fertilizes, it will result in different DNA. Even if it changes by a millisecond, there is a decent chance of changing the offspring.

Thought the idea that if you tamper with timeline like that he's just born later or someone does the exact same thing.

Todd Howard has made some fantastic games even though he's screwed up every now and then. However he is the only choice as killing his parents wouldn't really affect the future, with the exception of the video game industry.

Killing Stalin, Mao, or Hitler would prevent:
WW2: Which would mean Germany would still be broke, the atom bomb would never be invented, many modern day technologies we know wouldn't be invented, many different wars would happen since the UN wouldn't be formed.

Chinese Cultural revolution: China would not be modernized and would just remain some other countries colony or just some third world bankrupt shithole, this means most of the goods we have in the world would be made in our own countries and who knows what else would happen, I can't really say; China is involved with everything really.

Cold war: The cold war led to tons of military advanced and the modernization of tons of countries, including the spread of communism and democracy. Although Stalin was a horrible guy, the cold war is responsible for alot of what we have today and I can't see what life would be like without the changes made in the world because of the cold war.

I'd kill Mao

The thing about making drastic changes to history, like killing Hitler, is that it's likely to lead to a radically different future that will probably result in you never being born.

It pains me to say but if it weren't for Todd Howard then there wouldn't be a Fallout New Vegas.

Kill this guy. Germany should have never been this powerful.

I legitimately don't understand the hate for this guy. I can't imagine how he'd ever do more wrong than Casey Hudson or Ken Levine.

The first humans

Thanks user

Stalin

Todd isn't an evil person though.
He wants to make good games but he is incompetent at it.
That's like blaming a down syndrome child for not looking handsome, its not their fault.

Congratulations. God takes another handful of clay and makes Adam and Eve.

Downie can still hit the gym and get a hot bod. Maybe lose the whole fat face thing they've got goin on.

Can I just kill myself by murdering a younger me?

I'm being sincere. I fucking hate those niggers and I can belt out every reason they're worth hating.

With Todd though I see him brought up constantly but I've never actually heard what it is he's really done wrong save for lying. I don't know specifics, admittedly I'm not as intune with Bethesda as a whole as I was with BioShock and Mass Effect.

Please someone tell me why I should hate him.

And depending on who you ask, the problems with the games are more the result of demands from the higher-ups, and it's not Todd's fault. It must suck to be outranked by Pete "I hate having dialogue in RPGs" Hines.