youtube.com/watch?v=2oZY9afRzss
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Heyy

>This is now A Metal Gear Rising Thread
What was it before?

IM FUCKING INVINCIBLE

I'M FUCKING INVINCIBLE

loved this game wish it got a remaster for the remaster station 4

when I first saw the thumbnail in the catalog I thought it was sfm of a girl in a robotic suit with a ponytail crawling on all fours away from the camera and about to turn her head seductively over her left shoulder as a robotic hand reached inside her ass

Two bad this game was rushed and we'll never get a proper MGR in the future.

IM FUCKING INVINCIBLE

Since /cgg/ died I've been depressed. Some user managed to mod Sam into the main campaign AND NEVER SHARED HIS FUCKING CODE, METHOD OR FILES WITH ANYBODY AND KNOW WHO THE FUCK KNOWS IF HE'S STILL WORKING ON IT.
WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU user

same

I have never played a Metal Gear game. I saw some MGR gameplay and I really want to play it. Should I? How are the controls on PC?

Its a good Hack and Slash game if your into those. Also highly recommended you use a Controller if you are going to play on PC.

M.E. 2

>Since /cgg/ died
What happened to /cgg/? Are they on discord or something now? Skype group still alive?

I'M FUCKING INVINCIBLE

I played with both. KB+M is decent. But gamepad does make it somewhat easier.

That's fucked up

I'm gonna play it then. Thanks.

Mouse was easier for me...

>Since /cgg/ died
Really? Why?

Lack of moderation, there's an invite only discord now.

what i didn't like about MGR is that it had so unmemorable characters. compare the team you had on your side from the MGS games to MGR. Your mates are so bland and boring!

>Doktor
>kev
>boris
>even the brazilian kid

Only one I had no fucks to give about was big fake tittes bimbo blonde #596323

Well, that's cause you hardly ever have an urge to call them during all the slashing.
There are some pretty good codec conversations.

>Lack of moderation, there's an invite only discord now.

What if I told you I was THAT GUY and I'm in the discord?

I wouldn't care, I haven't read /cgg/ related stuff for months.

I just think it's hilarious that let a two man army (if I remember correctly) destroy /cgg/.

IM FUCKING INVINCIBLE

who /platinum/ here

Something about MG:R makes it one of Platinums stand out titles. Don't know why since it's definitely a fair bit easier than other games in the cuh-razy genre.

Also wasn't a sequel teased about a year ago? Did that just not pan out or was it just some fake thing?

>some guy starts hating on Platinum
>tell him MGR is the best MGS game
>mfw the butthurt

>Desparado

How do you get an invite? More importantly, does "Sam in the main campaign" user post there?

>I remember the daily Sundowner threads
>mwf they never come back

IM FUCKING INVINCIBLE

Sam will ressurect right? If they managed to keep Raiden's head alive I don't see how they can't heal a heart stab.

youtube.com/watch?v=2oZY9afRzss

Sam is in the middle of nowhere, a literal who, and no one would have any reason to revive him.

Remember he wasn't a full cyborg like Raiden is, you actually stabbed his real heart. I hope so though, Sam a best.

>ywn fuck that robot copy of mistral

who wins

He was mostly human. Unless his bodysuit had a built-in life support function, he's dead as fuck.

This is metal gear we're talking about, chances are he's still alive

>This is metal gear we're talking about, chances are he's still alive
Yeah, just like Gray Fox. Remember, japs have universally shit taste and the actually good character will forever stay ded.

right can block bullets

Left.EASY. He can slow down time.

IM FUCKING INVINCIBLE

What?

>resurrecting characters is good taste

Not killing good characters in the first place is good taste.

Not sure... but It'd be one hell of a fight though.

Raiden could also "slow down time" but Sam managed to deal with it.

>This is now A Metal Gear Rising Thread
But this is a video game board

I'M FUCKING INVINCIBLE

There wasn't exactly much new stuff to talk about anyway.

I'll try and start it up again once Nier comes out, it's looking good.

I haven't been able to find anything. I'm curious though, what could they even do a sequel about?

>MGR was a pretty fun game even though it was clearly rushed
>We'll never get a sequel that's actually fleshed out and had plenty of time spent on it

feels the worst man

I tried playing it but its so bad on my potato machine.

Oh fuck off Han Solo should have died in Empire Strikes back

it runs flawlessly on 360 or ps3

I'M FUCKING INVINCIBLE

MGR2 when?

Hi?

What guy exactly?

I don't remember the details, but I think it was some kind of misunderstanding. Like Platinum posted some kind of promotional art for a completely different game project that looked like a number 2 with lightning bolts and somebody made a poor translation of the accompanying text into English and people misinterpreted that into meaning that they were making MGR 2 which made some people on the internet go apeshit prematurely. I don't think Platinum or Konami ever announced plans for a sequel.

I'M FUCKIN INVINCIBLE

What happened? I want some juicy drama.

user what in the unholy fuck is this? This is better than mgrr SAUCE NOW

>We will never have MGR+MGSV compatibility
>MGSV Will never be finished

And suddenly Ninja Gaiden

It's the original gameplay pitch, before Kojima Productions handed it off to Platinum,

Now im very fucking sad

This was back when it was just MGR without the Revengeance, back when Kojima and his team were doing it. They scrapped it and took it over to Platinum because they couldn't get it to work in the end.

Armstrong, the great final boss, or the greatest final boss.

Why Kojima always get cucked with his work?? He never gets to do what he wants with his ideas.

I hope Sony lets our beloved jap do whatever the fuck he wants.

>not always using the fox blade

Honestly the most auteur of creators are at their best when they ARE being restrained at least a little bit. Don't forget that MGS 1-3 were made under Konami. And don't forget that the Star Wars prequels were made when Lucas was surrounded by yes men.

>somebody makes a cool mod
>never shares it and just shows it off
That shit is the worst.

The invite was passed around during VST8. It's also on the "About" section of the vstyleredux channel.

Also no, he doesn't. I think he's just been flat out dead for months.

Kojima wasn't directing the game, one of his former assistants was, and the assistant had it for a year before they realized it was going nowhere. This is what Kojima himself said in an interview.

Cheers.
I hated it because i actually chatted to the guy once, and tried to offer to help him with the project, basically refused/didn't want it spoiled/leaked/idfk, and I don't think i ever managed to chat to him again.
You got no idea, most people on Sup Forums and even /cgg/ don't know about it, nor saw the few webms he made.

I'M FUCKING INVINCIBLE

STANDING HERE
I REALIZE

>there will never be a game with dank memes and dank gameplay like MGR again

Feelsbadbreh

IM FUCKING INVINCIBLE

IM FUCKING INVINCIBLE

Bought it past Steam sales and had a blast with it. If only it was longer...