>heart problems

>can't do anything else because video games are my only hobby

You could always learn to have fun

A-are you my clone, OP?
I have all of these but
>nerve pain
Is arthritis and I also have
>paranoid schizophrenia and social anxiety

You need to get your shit together and do something with the short time you have left of the ability to experience things outside of that hobby. You're running out of options, user, and your body doesn't seem to give two shits how you feel about it.

>the only genetic issue i have that i know of is very minor visual snow

>video games are my only hobby
You fucked up big time, all the best hobbies involve creation because it fosters a sense of pride, try painting or cooking

how is middle school going? enjoying summer break?

>only physical issue I had was my teeth but 8 years of braces fixed it

Only abnormality I've God is that I'll never grow wisdom teeth.

Feels good being Superior.

>not growing wisdom teeth that slot in perfectly

Maybe I should stop wasting my god-given superiority on Sup Forums.

Videogames

Lately I've been having incredible back pain. I can't sit comfortably for too long. Falling asleep is hard. Walking is painful. I believ its due to bad posture while sitting in front of a computer. Its getting unbearable.

He's not wrong, if your only hobby is a consumer hobby you're probably not going to be a very happy person.

pride != happiness

>going partially blind
Get eye surgery, if technology can replace limbs they can (and infact do) replace eyes. Cry how sad of a life you had and offer to be their guniepig knowing there's a low chance of any fuck ups.

>nerve damage in wrists and hands
Can you still use your hands? Congratz it seems you have to git gud.

>back pain in my 20s
Unless it's DDR this is completely elevant.

>asthma
Oh shit nigger are you serious? This is no effect whatsoever to gaming. Unless it's DDR.

>heart problems
Unless you get excited in the final moments of a intense match or get a raging boner. This has little to do with gaming, unless it's DDR.

In short, I've seen niggers with partial blindness and with one hand play games.

Quit your bitching.

That's pretty fucking gay user

If it's posture, all you need to do is do some back exercises

Pride stems from a feeling of achievement and you can never be happy without a feeling of achievement.

Having only shallow, shitty hobbies like playing vidya will not make you happy.

>you can never be happy without a feeling of achievement.
this isn't true at all. i'm sorry you haven't found true happiness in your life yet. i pray you make it one day, user.

This. Had bad posture for years but only now has it become a problem in daily life.
Can't sit, fall asleep nor walking for too long.

>hit the gym every day
>eat healthy
>groom well
>no problems
lol It's almost like leading a sedentary lifestyle is unhealthy or something. My only medical problem is a sore dick from pounding pussy all day.

>this random user has solved the question of what makes true happiness, which philosophers have been debating over for eons
amazing

you're a low tier genetic configuration. Make yourself positive in society or else you're literally a leach.

isn't that what you just did?

I can relate I have sciatica pain. I need a robot back and leg

Jesus, at try to least make it subtle.

>painting, cooking

and music

Learn how to play an instrument.

I'm fine playing videa games and taking a chunk of your paycheck a month my wageslave

>tfw have or had most of these, just ignore it
you only can't do things because you tell yourself you can't, pain is in the mind. no really.

my bad for not mentioning this, I'm not that guy
I just saw your post on page 0, telling someone he never experienced true happiness

What instrument can he play with
>Wrist and hand nerve damage
>Back pain
>Asthma
>Heart problems
The triangle?

name of that cute elf girl?

Such is the fate of those with shit genetics.

well i hope you find happiness, user

I'd get the last few wanks in while you still can. You can always sit and listen to lets plays

Instruments will force you to exercise properly, thus alleviating your pains.

Fantastic advice. OP will be sure to thank you as he blindly fumbles around gasping for air while his throat swells closed and his heart gives in.

>had pallet fall onto my arms
>tendons are completely fucked
>contemplating suicide
>had to type this with a pen in mouth

No, as that also requires a motion of the wrist, so I guess you're shit outta luck. Might as well just kill yourself desu.

>assuming I'm a wageslave

I'm so genetically superior to you it's not even funny. If we were in nazi germany i'd LMFAO hard at your life.

>going completely blind
>might lose my legs
>type 1 diabetes

Stop being fat.

>working job I love
>playing vidya
>going out with friends
thanks m8 I'm good

hahahaha fgt

im growing wisdomteeth - and theyre perfectly growing straight :*

>eyesight is normal
>no abnormalities
>not allergic to anything
>no known hereditary issues
>no mental problems
>no pain issues
>my hair is ginger

Consider yourself lucky, OP.

nice!

At least your daughter will never have a problem finding dick

>Blonde hair
>Blue eyes

I'm sure I could work this out, I lied to get my neet bux

You're also a retard

I don't bother really

I'm going to have a stroke by the time I'm 60 like every male in my family so I think I'll have fun while I can.

Same. 26 and never had the need to have my wisdom teeth pulled.

Did a particular incident set it off? In that case, a Doctor's visit and even a CT/CAT scan to rule out/confirm disc/vertebrae issues.
After that, finding a good physio is the most important part and probably the hardest part. The best one i had works in a practice/whatever where they also have a dedicated massage guy, nutritionist etc. The worst ones were usually places with just physios.
Also if you go to a physio and they don't check your hip levels, your muscle patterns when you walk (proper muscle coordination is vital and easy to lose given a back condition), etc. Basically, you shouldn't even get exercises the first time you go in, it should be almost purely documenting and testing your body.
Hope that all makes sense; rehab takes time but if after 2 months or so you've had no progress, consider going elsewhere, but remember you get out what you put in.

How come some people get so many health problems? Is it luck, genes, poor life choices?

yes

Might as well an hero since you're a cancerous weeaboo as well.

sedentary society
shitty diet
higher amount of diagnosed problems instead of doctors being like "deal with it"

>Swiggty Swooty I'ma coming for that booty

that game is gay

ur mum

What is your symptom history/ do you have any diagnosis. I might be able to help a bit as im a final year med student, though if justs sounds like ms. In which case get on with the new chemo/transplant cures.

>girl

>tfw problems due to shitty gens

Good thing I'm a faggot so I will never breed.

Often when you get one systematic illness it brings a whole load down with it, its not like movie disease where you get shot in the shoulder and are perfectly good the next week. Ill people often get iller.

>Sup Forums is just a bunch of autists with superiority and inferiority complexes

At least you aren't Anthony Burch.

You probably know this, but it's not considered abnormal unless you can still see it in light conditions. Everyone sees it in the dark.

>Got into a car accident
>Out of work for 4 months now
>Rehabbing my neck
>Have good insurance, guy that hit me has good insurance, also have Aflac
>Do nothing but play games and watch movies
>Gained 40lbs since i've been sitting at home
>Lost all forms of cardio endurance

Clearing out my backlog has been great but how hard is it gonna be to get myself back in my somewhat decent shape I was pre accident?

Jesus christ whats wrong with your genes man

>aryan race is limited to blonde hair and blue eyes

you speak like a true plebeian.

>tfw i'm just fat, antisocial and have small dick

There are many diseases which could cause all those symptoms just from one failure you uneducated spastic.

Which is worse? Being physically limited or mentally limited?

>autism
>agoraphobic
>cant leave apartment
>cant talk to people
>cant socialize
>all the above applies even over the computer

Physically obviously

Real autism or meme autism?

>hurr durr I'm awkward so I tell myself it's a fucking disease
fuck off faggot

I guess then having that one failure is having shitty genes too

ASD

I'm 30 and have -10 dioptres in both eyes

gets worse every year and im deathly afraid of goinh blind

when will they come up with brain jacks god dammit

Yeah, no.

DARPA got you covered user, they already have prototype neural interfaces

You people need to get Lasix, shit is life changing. I got 20/20 vision now

>visual snow

Holy shit I finally know what that stuff I sometimes see is. Thanks for making the post user.

>tfw born with a degenerative ear condition and am quickly going deaf in my early 20s

I guess, but most people have something insidious waiting for them. My family are all well over 6' men, girls about 5'10, oxford/cambridge educated and sporty, but with IBD rife. I bet ill have it coming. No-ones walking aroubd genetically flawless seen as we decided to stop eugenics post ww2.

> will never have to hear the call to prayer eminating from minarets in the islamized west

Its a gift user

That sucks user.
Only problem i have is that i'm autistic and willingly fuck over my health by drinking heavily and smoking a lot.
Won't get friends or a gf anyways, might as well enjoy my life by fucking it up while i can.

Same here, except that my feet are fucked as well. Can't walk for more than 15 minutes without them feeling like they've been dipped molten lava.

Reminder to report blog cancer.

Shouldn't you be happy you were born in a time where you won't be killed because you're incapable of working the farm?

I wish I had an excuse to do nothing but play video games and watch anime all day, but a healthy body comes with its own responsibilities.

>back pain in my 20s
I got a breast reduction and it helped immensely with this. I would consider it if you can.

Lazy fuck, go do deadlifts or pilates. Not mutilate yourself for the easy way out.

>magically remove fat from predisposed area from your body that isn't excess body fat
Tell that to my perfectly round ass.

My main problem is some shitty taste in my mouth and pain near the back of my mouth. It's pretty shitty.

Its not to lose fat you fucking idiot, its to train opposing muscles and stabilizing muscles. Of course you get back pain when you do no weight training or core work. Im glad you lopped yourself so at least your worth dropped accordingly to your laziness.

Ask him if you can give the deepthroating a rest for a week or so

Yeah, I still do that. That's why I have a good core, shiny calves, and a big round ass. I'm not about to slice off my butt cheeks just because it's like sitting on party balloons, but you have to at least considered how body fat actually works, especially if you're growing literal titties.

lol

What ever you do, don't fall in with those faggots who think that being deaf is a "culture" and is a positive thing, and will actively prevent their children from being able to hear because of it.