Say what you want about h3h3...

Say what you want about h3h3, he finally did something good for gaming and put Valve in their place on dealing with microtransaction currency(AKA FUCK OFF GAMBLING SITES). Maybe people will actually care about gameplay in csgo/dota 2 now. Valve didn't do jack shit until h3h3 made a video about it

store.steampowered.com/news/22883/

tmartin deserves to go to jail

>jews jewing jews

Why!? He literally didn't do nothing.

Fuck this gay ass thread

Sup Forums is full of underage faggots who refuse to take responsibility for their own mistakes

ty gaben freeing us from the evil

>Be cuck
>Lose 30$ in skins because am retarded
>Get mad because I didn't know gambling meant I actually lose my skins
>Gambling is evil now because I'm a fucking retard and muh EU couldn't baby me this time
>Valve should be more like the EU and instead of letting you do what you want with things you paid for, it should be regulated, because I'm a retarded cuck and might gamble again because no self control.

reminder right wingers are cucks

I'm glad valve is finally giving the finger to gambling sites, they are all retarded pyramid schemes

We finally found out the answer to get Valve to do the right thing.

Lawsuits!

The answer was in front of us all along.

*Cue laugh track*

Seriously fuck Sup Forums for being valve-drone and defending them

definitely. someone get the feds on that.

based h3h3

Actually, nobody should applaud anyone. This is just a testament to how lazy valve is that they don't bother to do anything unless there's an outrage

Was this all part of their plan Sup Forums?

Someone should start of list of sites that close while holding people's skins. This could be in the millions yea?

Not sure if the people trying to justify unregulated online gambling are retarded or just underage

That unfunny jewish youtube whore seriously need to FUCK OFF. What an annoying moralfag cuck. Fuck your eceleb thread op.

>did something
>"it is not our fault, it is not our problem and go fuck yourself" - Erik Johnson
You showed him boy, yeah! Gaben goes bankrupt, lawsuits are crashing him, yeah boy!

you cant be using the words moralfag/jew/cuck if you're a trumpcuck

/thread

Tards and kids losing their parent's money isn't a bad thing

he is going to jail

he violated the FTC before and scammed young csgo kids into gambling money.

FUCK OFF back to lelddit faggot.

Explain

underrated as fuck

people with no self control are why these gambling systems became such an effective market system

now there are plenty of copycats trying to bank in on the cucks who are too pathetic to resist it

i just want to see less of those shit tier systems not because it will uncuck these people, because it won't

but because its more akin to keeping poison away from a small child who is to stupid to realize what poison is

>muh ethics

fuck off goober

reminder that h3h3 watched his wife get casually fucked by a mutual chad friend for months before he asked her out

He endorsed underage gambling on his own gambling website, by playing on it, AND winning, without disclosing it was his website.

Basically, he's fucking going to jail.

But they technically Didnt do anything though. an API is what it is for a reason.

I'm guessing they're so butthurt over losing their one source of income.

so did richard nixon though

They're being sued

>implying anyone gets arrested for this
This is bait, right?

Did anyone give a shit about gambling sites before this whole thing?

>people focusing on E-celebs while valve tries to play the good guys
>Valve gets praise for closing communication with gambling websites
>there is literally gambling in the game but no one cares about that because youtube people are more important
OY

>valve denying involvement
>and yet let it continue on silently until now when it's incredibly publicized

Fuck off leafy fag

valve knows their shit
they instantly made a clear statement because now if a lawsuit against them is made they could be accounted for supporting 3rd parties with their api and being involved is so clearly against the law

No option is left for gambling websites tho - they are forced to shut down and since they are using valves api its against their eula/tos whatever but they still do it because the income is too good

gamblers BTFO

No true chadwick would fuck this hungry skeleton

Why wouldn't they? Made a lot of dosh on it because they take a cut from all marketplace transactions.

The best part about this is that all those skins that the gambling sites hold will be lost.