Is now a good time to get a Vita? I had my eye on the Japanese orange one...

Is now a good time to get a Vita? I had my eye on the Japanese orange one, and would mostly be using it for some Jap games and NA indies.

I hate that the proprietary mem cards are still super expensive

What are some hidden gems?

Other urls found in this thread:

play-asia.com/gundam-breaker-3-english-subs/13/709u4t
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What are some hidden gems?
Atelier Ayesha, Technika Tune, TxK, Dungeon Travelers 2, Tales of Hearts R, Disgaea.

If you have to ask, then no.
Anyone who knows anything worth a damn about games knows about the Vita and its library.

None of those are hidden gems. Everyone who still uses their Vita knows about those games.

As long as you're aware of what kinds of games are on it and are still interested, you likely won't be disappointed. Been playing through Trails of Cold Steel lately myself, and looking forward to Shiren later this month.

Oh look it's the usual vita shitposting thread that gets made daily

I want to get the new Shiren game, but I'm not sure if I should just stick with the DS port of FnD2, since I barely touched it.
What do you think? Should I buy the new one and play that instead and play FnD2 later?

Do whatever you want why do you need me to make decisions for you

Sorry, mom.

Why do we have to have this thread every day
If you want an alternative vitagen just make that instead

Nigger I already pre-ordered Shiren 5.
I just mentioned those games because OP didn't seem like he has all the best games the console offers, though I'm sure Shiren will fall into that category once it releases.

It's the same with the "what went wrong" threads. I don't get why these faggots make them everyday and discuss the same reasons they did the thread before and the thread before that and the thread before that.

Neon Orange is beautiful, get it!

Stop biting your nails, it looks gross

Thank you

Also go on a diet, I can tell by your fat hands that you're overweight.

Every day has to be vita shitposting day it seems

ewww

just cut off your hands plz

thats a nice vita doh tbqh

I was looking into it but you're in at least $175 for a refurbished machine and a fucking proprietary memory card that must cost 10x more per GB than a Micro SD.

At least the make it easy to avoid or filter. Or maybe it's like MH threads where they talk shit about it to get a discussion going. It's stupid but it gets results.

Have at it OP

Gundam Extreme Vs. Force came out for it today. Lacking in content compared to Full boost, but in terms of western released Gundam games, you'd be hard pressed to find something more fun.

gundam breaker 3 is better

wich didn't got localized.

Still in english and you miss nothing by importing it

but you can import it and it has English subs

Breaker 3 has nice customization but otherwise the vs. games have undeniably better gameplay.
It honestly depends on which you value more, Intense gundam action, or gunpla building.

Wow, didn't know that! thanks

you got a point, both seems to be fun enough.

Now is easily the BEST time to get a Vita.
Look at its library. What you see is what you get. If that appeals to you, great, and if it doesn't, then it doesn't. There's no more surprises. Now is the time to get one if you want one.

play-asia.com/gundam-breaker-3-english-subs/13/709u4t

How's cold steel in the Vita?

I love my vita!

Shit, but I'm basing this on how the ps3 version ran and console versions always run better than the vita ports.

You love your vita!