Was it love?

Was it love?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_w1nshKehd8
youtube.com/watch?v=KG2xiP0PHk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, it hurt so bad but still saved her soul

I wonder how long till the /mgg/ autist arrives

It wasn't love but it was still alright...

Big, Venom and Solid all suffer from that Japanese protag disorder which makes them blind to love and lust.

>buy this game
>loved MGS1 & 4
>play MGSV
>its shit

Wow, Sup Forums has really terrible tastes.

youtube.com/watch?v=_w1nshKehd8
yes.

You tell me OP?

>loved MGS1 & 4

But 2 and 3 were the best of the series

NOW THAT'S PROGRESSIVE!

tbhfam

yes, true love

Why can't I wake up to that cute flushed face and those beautiful hazel eyes every morning?

Why do I have to cuddle and kiss my pillow imagining it's her?

>Big Boss is blind to lust

I see someone's forgotten about the ending of MGS3

Didn't Solid spend a few months with Meryl in an Alaskan cabin after the events of MGS?

She was a true joke to him, but she loves him.

Here he is!

>that emblem

Quiet is the Carrie of Vidya.

Everyone laughs at her.

Was it love?

youtube.com/watch?v=KG2xiP0PHk0

She was a shit character, but a godly support

here comes the retard, abandon thread

What the fuck I don't remember this being in the game on release.

It wasn't love. She never felt love before, so she didn't know what it felt like, but it wasn't.

>Sup Forums shits on MGS4
>Sup Forums shits on PW
>MGSV comes out, which is just a combination of MGS4 and PW, Sup Forums loves it

No wonder Kojima likes her so much, she acts just like your average autistic gravure idol but white

>She thought he was really big boss

heh

user, I didn't come here to feel

I thought of her more as a little sister or something rather than a love interest. The fact that she can't talk doesn't help, because it makes her come off as childlike. She was meant to be a love interest but was written kind of awkwardly.

well, tpp is the best mgs game since mgs3

3>5>2>1>PW>4

ooch ouch, is that all you got? no rebutt eh? who is the retard that can't retort the honest truth?

Venom is only angry, bitter, and laughs at Quiet.

her eyes are blue/grey, not hazel you fucking retard

>well, tpp is the best mgs game since mgs3

she acts serious around Kojima sensei

Would appreciate it if you MGS players were to drop by my thread as well. We could use some answers.

>CONSECUTIVE
>C
>Q
>C
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

He should just wife her already.

Too late because I'M going to!

>hazel eyes
her eyes are blue

i guess
i don't know it was written awkwardly but she did give her life for Venom so yes.

I sort of hate her character, she doesn't really bring anything to the table besides tits and being a good support character. I would have liked it better if it was a older trans Chico.

Just kiss me

Venom was the worst Snake, he didn't even talk.

>worst
I feel sorry for your bad taste son

Solidus said that brainwashed still retain their sexual drive, or they are still as straight/gay as they were before the brainwash.

uhh, yeah he did.

Venom Snake wasn't sterilized or have his gonads removed, so yes he did feel love.

And if you didn't pop a cap in her and/or ignored her, Quiet would fall in love with him.

It was cheesy teenage tier drama/love, the kind that listens to linkin park and it's 2deep4u

it honestly feels like bad fanfic.
Don't really understand all the praise Sup Forums gives to Kojima.

At that point, Venom would reject her.

There is literally wrong with linkin park

Quiet gets embarrassed when you zoom in the camera too close. stop embarrassing her

Same to you my PCfat friend
Barely. You have to be a complete fucking pleb at managing mother base to even get to view his best scene.

I'm an idort and play mgs5 on my ps4
check mate atheist

>view his best scene

The same scene that he actually flirts with Ocelot. Because he shares something with Ocelot but not Quiet.

>It was cheesy teenage tier drama/love, the kind that listens to linkin park and it's 2deep4u

That's the whole point. She is a sheltered XOF project, she has the mind of a child. Venom is a matured mercenary medic. That's why he just awkwardly stands there while she does her cringy shit in every cutscene.

Why don't you crawl in your skin and become numb.

>buy MGS1 at launch
>love it

>buy 2 at launch
>like it

>buy 3 at launch
>hate it

>buy SE at launch
>love it

>buy PO at launch
>hate it

>buy 4 at launch
>meh

>buy PW at launch
>like it

>buy V at launch
>love it

What about you, Sup Forums?

are you me? same feeling here, except for PO, I didn't play that one

Quiet is a plant! PLANT!

a shot to the heart always kills

now that's a freudian slip
>head canon to justify kojima bad writing
Kojima is over 50, he doesn't need defenders.

I finally realized that the reason kojima loves big boss so much is because he's his self insert

Really, in the rain scene, and in the showers she is telling her body is ready, but Snake is too good for her.

She is an abandoned, defiled child with a broken heart, she most likely kills herself because she was literally raped, shot with a tank, lied to, and then goes through extreme pain for absolutely no reason at all, it was in vain.

You give love a bad name.

It let her live and let her breathe

He played his game. She did her part in putting herself out there for him.

>Sup Forums loves it
Are browsing the same Sup Forums?

*guitar*
RULES OF NATURE

>buy MGS1 at launch
>love it

>buy 2 at launch
>like it

>buy 3 at launch
>ignored it

>buy PO at launch
>hate it

>buy 4 at launch
>had fun with it but jesus fuck that story can fuck right off

>buy PW at launch
>like it

>buy MGS HD collection
>MGS3 camera fixed
>fun co-op and versus ops in PW
>loved it

>buy V at launch
>see MGS4 for reference

depends really.
euro time Sup Forums loves MGSV

No, Kojima literally inserted his actual self into MGS5.

this
Americans have no idea how much the lingua franca shit means to non-native english speakers.

English is erasing my fucking language.

She never got to live through her first rejection, her first heartbreak and she dies thinking of him and why he isn't there for her.

>>buy MGS1
>>love it
>>buy 2
>>love it
>>buy 3
>>love it
>>didn't buy PO
>>don't want to play it
>>buy 4 at launch
>>like it
>>buy PW at launch
>>meh
>>buy V
>>like it

I personally think euro time Sup Forums love MGSV because non-native english speakers can't really understand just how bad the writing is.

Portuguesefag here. Went to many european countries and barely anyone spoke english so....can't really say english is erasing central and southern europe.

His very first kiss was his first kiss goodbye.

If that's not love, I don't know what love is.

Trust me, I can perfectly understand how bad Kojima's writing is.

Thing is, it's always been shit. Sup Forums likes to say that only V has shit writing.

>played MGS1 demo at launch
>like it

>buy a PS3 and MGS legacy Collection at Launch
>One of the best purchase in my life

>buy V at launch
>Loved it

Stockholm syndrome?

>English is erasing my fucking language.

Just as planned.

In fairness, that was after an entire game of getting cockblocked

When t comes to story the worst offender in the series is BY FAR mgs4, it ruined almost everything 1, 2 and 3 build up
>ruined raiden as a character
>ruined psycho mantis as a character
>ruined mgs3 ending
>ruined ocelot conclusion

it wasn't even a kiss, she thought the hugging meant something else, you know what they say, 'love always comes in a hurricane' she thought it was a proposal.

She was mistaken when he leaves her alone to die by whatever means.

That means her anus smell like flowers.

>MGS1 when I was a kid. Didn't appreciate it that much.

>MGS3 after a few years launched. Loved it, but after 50+ playthroughs, it's a little stale to me. Still one of my fondest memories.

>MGS2 right after 3.
Loved it as much as 3. There's something that went really right with this one but I can't put my finger on it.

>MGS4 after a few years it's released.
Loved it, especially the gimmicks. First time I saw the graphics I was blown. Didn't appreciate the episodic chapter format where the location keeps changing tho, it lost the survival feel.

>MGS1 from friend's shared PSN account. Played it for the story, but still had fun.

>Friend bought PW as a gift for me on his shared account.
My favorite so far. Especially love the bullet sponge LAV/chopper/tank bosses

>MGSVGZ like 2 months ago on Steam. Liked it.

>MGSVTPP last Steam summer sale.
Loved it because MGSPW with MGS4's mechanics and gameplay. But kinda disappointed with lack of bulletsponge bosses like in PW.

Never owned a PSP.

>it's always been shit
It was always corny, but not "always" shit. There's a big difference.
MGS1 was praised at the time for its story so you can't say it was "shit". MGS2 got a lot of flak but it certainly wasn't praised do to its horrible gameplay and MGS3 is still considered the best (subjectively) and it's not for the gameplay....for some reason people now to defend V are saying that MGS story was always shit but it was its main selling point, after all, the majority of V hype was all about the story.

But sure...apparently now no one bought MGS games for the story.

Was it love?

Yes? I assumed that was canon?

>he shared something with a guy he's know for over 20 years as far as he knows rather than someone he's known from a couple of weeks
gee who could have guessed

>buying video games

kill yourself shill

Yes

Memories, she wanted to give it to him

>not buying games
people like you are the reason Nintendo is dying

You gotta have played previous games to know how Boss reacts to her kind, so no, it wasn't reciprocated it was unrequited love because he didn't want her, the choking and drowning are perfect symbolism of that because she doesn't die no matter how bad she wants to.

>ruined raiden

Does she really do that?I don't remember it.

She loves the legend. The legend? Well, he probably cherishes her talent on the battlefield, but is too busy going MUH BOSS to ever really think about settling down with anyone, especially post LET. There towards the end though, after stopping that Tank Corps he did express some loyalty towards her, more so than he had for the entire game leading up to it.

lol so much this

>mgs1 made the series what it is today due to it's story
>mgs2 got fucking essays trying to analyse that shit
>mgs3 considered good for the drama and mary sue boss feels
>mgs4 was considered shit because its story was shit
>the internet spent years discussing V story, analysing shit and trying to speculate on the most mundane retarded clues

>V comes out
>shit story just like 4
>w-w-w-well no one cared for the story anyway, i-i-i-it was always shit anyway, p-p-p-personally I bought mgs games for the gameplay
can't argue with drones and fanboys, will revision and backpaddle everything

So how were the pre-solid Metal Gears?