youtube.com/watch?v=U16Xg_rQZkA
youtube.com/watch?v=cs926AIL-ck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this and bloodborne

tranq, fulton, tranq, fulton, dog takedown, fulton, cqc, fulton, tranq, fulton

oh they got armor now

non-lethal silenced guns, fulton

11/10 guys

It's your own fault if you chose to play that way.

wasd, wasd, left click, right click, ctrl alt delete, m1, m2, m2, m1

woooow

> Phantom Pain

muh negro

True vidyakino.

Uncharted 4 is pretty much the epitome of that kinda game

Is anyone else still playing this? I recently picked it back up and started over and even though I know the story takes a big dump, the game still feels amazing.

it's a very open ended game.
You could have played a million different ways, you chose to play like a faggot.

>wonder what happen to Eli after learning the truth
>it was cut from the game

>A game can be 11/10
Literally impossible

MGSV has all of the balance of a fat kid trying ballet for the first time. The game gives a fuckload of options, but it comes at a fairly high cost. The weak level design doesn't help things either.

Nothing is impossible if you put your mind to it. Believe in yourself user!

But that would be for the game not me. Hell there's a lot of games out there that many, including Sup Forums that would claim it to be nearly perfect, but there's always that one or few flaws that prevent it from obtaining perfection like a severe glitch, an annoying sidequest, etc.

I am but for differing reasons

He gets btfo, they recover the destroyed Sahelanthropus, fucks off with Mantis.

Is there even a negative to killing people in this game. I never finished the game since non-lethal methods get fucking stale after the first half, but I might start over again and just go NUCLEAR.

Post your helicopter music:

youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I

>feel like reinstalling MGSV for the weekend
>remember the game won't let you kill enemies
>only weapons allowed are tranq and riot
>can't go full nuclear with fun weapons
How is the game using kb+m anyway?

Here's your (you)

Alright, you start

Going nuclear gets you nuclear.

The gameplay is limited by the poor level design so I can't give it 11/10

Left thumbstick up, left stick right, right stick left, R1, Square, R2

11/10, guys

???

You can kill the fuck out of everything...

Bloodborne has fucking awful gameplay

Gameplay is more than just mechanics though. The level design is shit, therefore the gameplay is weak.

I suppose Skyrim is a masterpiece then, since you can put arbitrary limitations on yourself in that game too.

Fuck off Sup Forums

KB M handles beautifully and you can go full nuclear, it's just a shot in the foot unless you're further in to the game.

youtube.com/watch?v=eFFgbc5Vcbw
My nigga

If you kill enough people, you turn into a demon and can't wash off blood. It's the coolest shit.

Never played it, can't help you there. There are endless ways to play mgsv, like almost totally endless, and you chose the most dull way to play it.

youtube.com/watch?v=wyz_2DEah4o
It fits perfectly once you have the Heli fully upgraded, as the opening drum part is distant and once everything kicks in the Heli is in view

Nigger what?

>that first fucking hour in the hospital

None of that is inaccurate, though. The game isn't very balanced at all, and sneaking is tensionless as a result. This has been a problem with the series starting with MGS3, but at least MGS3 had interesting environments to explore and nice boss fights, along with a tighter sense of pacing. MGSV is a tedious grind unless you're particularly entranced with fucking around with the game's toys (which is legitimate, I'm not knocking that).

>i get excited over cutscenes

>The level design is shit
Actually, the level design is pretty great. You just don't like it because it's a open "approach it from anywhere" kind of level design as opposed to something more tight (which is good too, don't get me wrong)

youtube.com/watch?v=-GJoTVLXUCI
The only right answer

this is amazing I'm gonna use this from now on

pls
youtube.com/watch?v=axfOJtmjRtY

How much do you want to bet that the fags criticizing MGS V sucked the fuck out of MGS 4's cock?

>People talk about how they wish the rest of the game was like the hospital
>The hospital is a fucking chore to go through in every subsequent play through just like most of 4

>points out flaw
>(Y-You)
ebin

Yep, MGS4fags are the worst.

it's slightly unbalanced and gets real "boring" once you have the AI figured out.
hell once i was done and only had side missions left i ended up using shit equipment.
Leatherjacket + bandana + ocelot revolver + golden sawed off shotgun + bandana.
and all you have to do is walk up behind them to hold them up, if they stay red and go for the counter then you lay down and sweep their legs and hold them up on the ground.
then you either fulton or leave them there.

i am just really sad that the best missions are the hardcore ones at the end.
the ones where its standard fatigue + weapon OSP are so much fucking fun.

also the game gets easier the better your equipment gets so you have to limit yourself on what to use wich is a pretty flawed design.
the first hours of the game are actually more fun than the latter ones.

SNEK

I liked 4 and 5. And all of them. Kojimmy did nothing wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=U16Xg_rQZkA
>not doing a david bowie song when the main theme is a song written by david bowie

There's plenty of valid critiques, Kojimadrone.

only niggers can be killed in this game because of Kazuhira "Fulton a baboon and I'll shoot the baloon" McDonalds Miller

>11/10
is actually 1/10 because of overflow.

Holy shit that's perfect

The hospital sequence is a cool idea wasted on tutorial flashiness. Imagine if it played out similarly to the Caution Mode in earlier games, with the player having to dynamically avoid XOF and navigate out of the hospital, and hiding among bodies was something the player could organically discover as opposed to something relegated to a cut scene. Alas. It was a cool setting and context for sneaking around.

Yeah, but your criticisms are all invalid if you're one of those fags that think MGS 4 > V
It's all I need to discard your opinion.

except it's genuinely shit. the 'approach it from anywhere' concept is useless when 99.9% of all stuff you can approach in the game are the same kind of loosely placed huts with a few guards patroling in between (often not even that).

Okay kiddo.

Use Infinite Heaven.
>helis patrolling the entire map constantly, so even bailing out in your heli is a challenge
>can go in any mission or even in freeroam OSP
>soldiers patrolling the wilderness, not just outposts
>vehicles roaming around the map that are not just trucks
>can set equipment for enemy soldiers
>can set alert mode so they are always investigating
>it's actually hard because being detected means the 10 helis flying around the map will come to get you
It also does things to make the game feel more alive, like soldiers running around all of motherbase, helis landing and taking off, there's D-Walkers, you can find your buddies and you can set radios around the map to play random songs from the casette tapes.
Plus, you can get rid of the retardedly fast sprinting by lowering the level of your bionic arm.

Nah, it isn't. Sorry we enjoyed something you couldn't.

Final Fantasy XV (Platinum Demo)

>tells you blend in with the bodies
>you just kinda lie there on your elbows
>when there's an actual prompt to lie completely on the ground
>nope, just lie prone on your elbows

How is Venom so fit, he's 53.

MGSV would've been infinitely better if it were 12-15 camp omega sized bases. The open world adds literally nothing to the game. You just sprint from base to base in a lifeless desert.

sounds great and all.
but i'm on PS4 and the game not having proper difficulty settings is just ass.

The hospital was fucking terrible.
The lack of variety in side ops was fucking terrible.
Everything revolving around mother base and fultoning shit was fucking terrible.
The story and characters are fucking terrible.

But if you ignore that, it's a pretty good game.

You're supposed to hold the command and he lays flat down with his head down. Pay attention.

youtube.com/watch?v=cs926AIL-ck

I wonder what people who write this in every single MGSV thread hope to accomplish.
I think people got it the last 50k times.

Why is there a blood bag attached to him? I've never seen that.

The command never pops up. He lowers his head in the cutscene, yeah, but there's no option when laying there.

If you take too many hits, venom gets a blood transfusion when you get back to pequad

It appears if you bail out while heavily injured, you know, when you have to hold down Y to recover yourself.

Also, if you spend more than a week, ingame time of course, without going to motherbase, a translucid bag will appear to feed you nutrients and water.

Except they are innacurate. Level design is very well thought out in a lot of areas due to the open world aspect. In others (like guard posts) they're just very basic and nothing really outstanding nor terrible. Sneaking around has a lot of tension, especially when you're first starting off since you can't be all too sure where enemies are, as well as what their patrol patterns are. Taking in the time of day, ambient noises, visual and audio clues about your surroundings, as well as toying with the game mechanics and AI lend a lot to not only gameplay but the mechanics and level design. Once you're decked out in super gear sure it may not have any tension if you don't care about getting caught and go through blazing, but that's entirely up to you the player how you approach the situation.

The only thing you've said that's accurate is that environments and boss fights aren't very good. Theyre not. Straphlophanathalalupus was fun for a little bit if you try hiding and watch as it searches for you, the fight with the snipers was sort of interesting. Fighting the skull units was fun at the first few times you learn to parry them and then after that it's just a 1 trick pony. But that's really it and they all fall flat on their face after a while.

Alright Sup Forums, what's the wildest way I can play a mission?

i think you get that if you get an injury and get in the helicopter

You get blood infusions in the ACC if you lose too much blood during a mission.

Player Controls aren't gameplay, quest design and story design around it also interwinds with gameplay.

If any other medium in a game overweighs it, it's not a game anymore.

CASE IN POINT

Press and hold triangle for ps4, not sure of pc command. It's kind of like when you rescue Kaz, and he asks you to say "kept you waiting huh". There is no command, but if you hold triangle he says it.

>story design
>gameplay
No.

Cry some more

>any Ween song
You just became my favourite user

The game is literally that but with barren space as loading times inbetween the camps.

Hmm, I never knew about that

But it's you who's crying day after day about it, posting the same thing.

None of the bases are even close to as big as Camp Omega except for OKB Zero.

no need to be sorry. actually thinking that shit tastes good makes life much more enjoyable for you. I myself just can't gobble down all the steamy turds presented to me. my food needs to actually be good.

you should realize that you're literally the only one defending the games' level design. it's an extremly common opinion that it is one of the most disappointing aspects of the game. you can go write more essays on it, it doesn't make you wrong. you just enjoy gobbling down diarrhea quality level design and that's fine. just don't waste your time trying to get others to eat shit.

>Infinite Heaven
Can you install that with QAR Tools? Or do you have to use another outside program?

/thread

This a sneaking game, the open world is designed for that.
A GTA V-like open world wouldn't make any sense at all in this.

Because the PS3 and 360 would not handle such a map.

I haven't talked about MGSV in months
Cry
Some
More

Not only OKB Zero, and most bases are at least decently complex.

There's a program called Snakebite which installs it for you.

Then they shouldnt have went with open world. Shouldve went with camp omega sized levels.

The Hospital was interesting and set the tone as more serious than some of the previous games initially, and it matches the game itself.
The side ops could have been more varied, definitely, but they're not "fucking terrible".
Mother base was great, and I'm glad they did the fultoning system like in Peace Walker but made soldier stats scale significantly better/made your soldiers more interactive.
Quiet isn't utilized nearly as well as someone who's mute could have been, and Huey is a huge asshole. And it's kind of hard to care about all your soldiers, even when you start shooting them in the quarantine platform. But Venom Snake was interesting and Kaz/Ocelot were decent..

>master

>get a rebuttal
>y-you're the only one
Kkk, fag

How is this game played for maximum fun?

Then just make it individual areas like Camp Omega. We could have had a snow level, some kind of urban area, a lot more than just desert and jungle.

And you would have gotten the same as before, but with more load screens.
Nope, the game should have been finished, but like it was.
Don't remember anything special about Camp Omega, it was just a boring military base.