Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

siliconera.com/2016/01/04/marvelous-producer-yoshifumi-hashimoto-has-several-games-in-the-works/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pia is for hug only, though.

Is she asking me to lick her clean?

If she is, then I must satisfy my wife.

Why were the waifus in rune factory 4 so inferior to rune factory 3's?

They just HAD to make Lin Fa unromanceable. That would never redeemed it entirely.

Well, Sup Forums?

ご飯頂戴

Why is she so lewd?

Because they had to waste time on boys. Even the second tier RF3 waifus would have been tier 1 RF4. I did like Amber and Clorica though for what it's worth.

I never played RF4, but how can anything be worse than walking gimmicks with zero character?

Rune Factory 3 is the definition of quantity over quality.

I'll have you, in the bath, for dinner!

So is she planning to bathe in my blood or something?

Is that a BR native?

They never say. All they say is foreign and just show people in huts.

I'm trying to improve the 2 MCs of this game by retexting and removing pieces of their outfits.

If i choose bath will she be there as well?

They're not inferior, just different. RF3 has more bachelorettes but compensates for lack of depth with more outright appeal. RF4 is the reverse.

RF3 encourages being a haremfag and trying out different girls, while in RF4 you can spend all your time and energy being invested in one.

She will eat your squid.

>guy character in anime
>black hair, gray eyes
>somewhat tan
>Option A: cranky, but passive aggressive about it
>Option B: oblivious goofball who's always hungry

Do Japs identify with this?

What if i dont have any? do i need to go get some?

I can agree with this. In RF3 I went through nearly all of them just to see their dialogue. RF4 I was faithful to one girl only (though a lot of it is just how much effort and time it takes to get the RNG events).

She wil eat your squid regardless.

How does one become the bath?

I know the company that made Rune Factory went under but didnt the team get hired by by someone else?

I thought I heard a rumor that a new Rune Factory was in the making.

Pia melted my icy heart

Dragon stealing her because it wasn't "proper" for a half breed to breed with a FUCKING MERMAID was the stupidest shit though. Not as stupid as if you go with Raven but still.

>Clorica
but you just picked a girl who belongs in RF3 instead

Literally perfect.

They're with Marvelous.

They then made Lord of Magna which I consider to be the single worst RPG of this handheld console generation in terms of characters and plot.

I really hope a RF5 happens.

Clorica was infinitely deeper and more complex than shitty "muh laziness" RF3 girl.

>they're with marvelous

that is good news. Thank's user

No! I would never let my squid girl be eaten!

>No Rune Factory 5

I have 1-4 and the PS3 game. The only one I don't own is frontier.

Do you guys think 5 will ever happen?

She really is.

Pia is cutest mermaid.
God I wish there were good monster waifus in RF4, what a god damn dissa-fucking-pointment.

It's going to happen eventually but their last non-RF game didn't do too well.

>Wanted to have sex with Lin Fa so bad that married her daughter just to think about the possibilities of having both mother and daughter under the dictatorship of my cock

It should.

Make sure you play RFF it's good. You can emulate it if your PC is good. For some reason it's fairly hard to run.

I chose Xiao Pai, it's just a cute picture. Clorica is wonderful, just not the one for me.
>shitty "muh laziness" RF3 girl
Don't be mean to Karina, she is cute cute cute!

tfw playing the new harvest moon games to feel the void

why did this have to happen to RF

It's the perfect series

you will never ever get a rf milf.

>Do you guys think 5 will ever happen?

Definitely, 4 sold quite well.

If the NX turns out to be a handheld then it's almost guaranteed a new RF.

Shame more games dont let you marry a mermaid.

fug

Monster girl waifus are always top tier for me
Except elves because why fucking bother.

I actually saw RFF at gamestop, but I didn't buy it.

I'd prefer to own a physical copy if I can possibly get it.

Is it really that good? I'm kinda disappointed with the first RF and the latest one I purchased.

>4:19
4:20.

It has so much potential. I don't think they will ever have the ambition to tap into it though.

The quote from the VP of XSeed last November was

>There are continuing discussions on how to keep the Rune Factory series going, despite Neverland, the original developers, no longer being around. Hopefully, something will come of that in the not too distant future, because Rune Factory 4 was the best-selling title in the series, I believe, and it's a series that's been growing and growing over the years. Marvelous knows fans are clamouring for a sequel and are looking for ways to make it happen.

So fingers crossed

Sometimes people pee in baths. You will become a bath, yes?

That the latest*

>mfw I bought Story of Seasons to fill the void left after finishing RF4 but it turned out to be boring as fuck

Not having a shipping box to sell my shit whenever I want was the worst offender, fuck that

If you didn't like RF4 I doubt you'll like the others, it's the best overall.

>elves are generally just there for the people who want the most basic generic fantasy character available.

>white-hot-comet-in-the-sky

inb4kickstarter

It's good yeah. I didn't like RF1 or RF4 either.

>See an elf
>50% chance it's tsun archetype
>50% chance it's "Humans are awful, have you heard my green speech"

This. I stayed on board for delicious Licorice but it stopped being fun just a few hours in and became tedious.

Needs like 100x the dialogue from villages, like RF has. Even the girl I married I don't know that much about relatively.

No, no. I loved RF 2-4.

One is kinda disappointing though, I meant the first game in the series is the latest one that I purchased.

At least some games let you screw over elves.

RFF is great. However the runey or whatever system is the worst fucking thing.

Fucking Brutal.

>gives no sympathy and tells him to take being LITERALLY kekked like a man
Man fuck RF2

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

She likes her shitty leech douche husband too much. It's too bad, Xiao is willing to compete with her mother in the bedroom for your affections.

Anyone got the comic with aquaticus coming in and being a fucking dick

Stop talking shit about elves. I'm going to marry Cecilia and Daria next time I play.

Margaret wasn't really tsundere, and she never had any 'humans are awful' moments that I can recall.

Not that I got to many of her events, I was trying for Dolce, but the game kept throwing Clorica at me and she ended up growing on me.

hey
o

Goddamn

No, didn't the company dissolve?

Hola

I didn't really bother with Margaret, I was kinda fascinated with Dolce at first (Until Clorica came and threw food and money at me so I fell in love with her.)

Clorica is cute at least.

Elves
Are
TRASH
but not as bad as Chrono Cross Gnomes.

Yeah but Marvy is up for it and the producer is still making games and has a number unannounced ones in the works

siliconera.com/2016/01/04/marvelous-producer-yoshifumi-hashimoto-has-several-games-in-the-works/

>"if you're a real man you'll accept your place as a cuck!"
Japanese people need to be exterminated.

Daily reminder Daria is the best girl

>liking the tree hugging hippies of the fantasy world over any other choice
>especially the trees they hug

I'm trying to marry Dolce right now and the game is throwing both Clorica and Margret at me, before that it was Xiao.

I just want to focus one girl.

I forgot how fucking amazing this image is.

Holy shit.

Every day I wish the entire campaign was transcribed, every word of it, just so I can see the pain the players had to go through.

pfhahahaha

fuck elves

kind reminder to NEVER EVER

>that good feel when you and your waifu are ruled highly compatible
But I'm slightly more compatible with Nancy. I wouldn't want to destroy something beautiful I think.

>RF4 sells like fucking hotcakes
>Neverland was somehow so incompetent they managed to bankrupt themselves despite RF4's sales

More games need this, that was great, he didn't even bother trying to get her back.

So I've been ineterestd in trying Rune Factory.

Thinking I'd start with 3 and if I like the series continue onto 4 and then others.

I don't have a DS, so are RF 3 + 4 easy to emulate on pc?

I FUCK YOUR CROPS EVERY SUMMER

Is she like 10, it's not clear

yeah
playing 4 right now

Elves are for _________

RF3 is but RF4 is a 3DS game so I don't think it can be emulated.

There's no really playable 3DS emulator right now, so you can only emulate 1-3

They dont specify anything about her really. She could be, but they try to play it off sometimes that she just looks young .

You can't emulate 4 yet but you should start with the Wii games if you aren't interested in 1-2. 3 is better than them so it'd be a bit rough playing them afterward but they're still really good.

>he doesn't like elves
Leave my waifu alone!

Eradicating

Holy shit I gotta play RF2 again
I'm still picking Dorothy though

Tossing into the trash in place of male human spic.