Choose wisely.

fuck you nich maragos

Elly is best.

Can I exchange them all for a good game

None

>Tsubasa's face is potato-tier
>no one calls her out for it
You guys are, like, fags.

I think she's pretty cute, but she looks better in the anime scenes.

Dont know which game but top right looks like a cutie.

>berry goodmen
or whatever his name is cub hole are the tightest

Is the middle one the girl that constantly drunk?

What a vomit-inducing piece of shit they all are.

I choose not to play.

There is something off about the 3D model like she's constantly surprised or something but that's not quite it either. Something with the eyes I think. None of the other characters look weird in 3D.

Decent game but the dungeons kind of feel like a chore instead of fun. It definitely suffers from low budget, not having many areas makes it feel repetitive quickly.

That's Elenora, or Elly. Nordic/Japanese biracial actress obsessed with Hollywood.

I choose JUSTICE

also Tokyo Mirage Sessions -> TMS -> SMT gat dang I just got that wooow

Maiko is the best.

I see you used the Yashiro and Maiko I gave you yesterday. Glad to have been of service.

[x] Sexually fuck Kiria

How do you fuck her non-sexually?

Have a training bra Kiria.

Bottom right.

Rape.
That's when you fuck someone to show your power and dominance.

>Can't play the game with a pro controller without also having to have the game pad with you just because they felt like forcing the instant messaging on the game pad screen

What kind of fucking idiocy is this?

Extend your pinky

i wanted to choose the one in the center but a mechanical arm extended from my wii u to cover my eyes and protect me from exposed skin

whew, thanks nintendo for keeping my christian soul pure of this smut!

I want barry to sit on my face!

INNOVATION, DO U RIKE IT?

But they didn't force the game pad in most of their games. In fact the only ones that seem to force it are Xenoblade X and this game which are precisely the type of games you DON'T want to use a game pad with. Long RPGs, you will be out of battery in no time. It's truly baffling.

People will bitch about anything, won't they?

>truly baffling
Just like the minds at Nintendo.

let me guess, this costume isn't in the western release?

>likes anime girls
>hates irl bitches
Is Barry Goodman our boy?

>implying I bought it and played it censored
I wouldn't know.

It is, shitposter-kun.

Drones will try to justify anything, won't they?

>game only sold 70k

HOW DO YOU BOMB THIS BADLY?

I guess I'll take top left because of the biggest tits

By being a niche game on an unpopular platform.

barry, of course

>anyone that says the minutest negative comment about this game is a shitposter

It is?

excellent.

I have a sports bra fetish, so I was concerned.

I'll go back to shitposting now.

Well I happen to have a spats fetish.

she's pretty

This color scheme

But it's already a great game, why would you downgrade like that?

Good, have another.

You too?

Only one?

Doing God's work user.

What a coincidence, I was about to post my favorite Duo Art.

I don't even know why I'm mad about that anymore, I've completely given up on FE at this point

Can you ever remove itsuki from the party?

Nope.

It doesn't even make any sense story-wise that you can't. It's not like you'd just leave him somewhere, he would just be taking a break from active combat.

Yeah, it really annoyed be because it's not like he has potential access to every weapon type and/or element, he just sticks to sword and electricity so if it's his turn and no enemy is weak to either of those, you're either forced to use a Special Performance to begin a session, hope you get an Ad-lib Performance or you're plain SOL.

it's not like you aren't among friends, nintendo has all but ruined most of their franchises already and some of us have had to cope with that fact for nearly a decade already like F-Zero or Metroid fans.

Maiko > Tiki > Mamorin > Eleonora > Tsubasa > rest

>I wish Mar-Mar were here

IKU YO CHIKI-CHAN

Tiki

Callie or Marie?

>This would be the premise of a doujin if Japan had bought the goddamn game

It's just not fair.

Kiria > Maiko > Barry > the rest

Woomy.

Tiki and her sidestory were too good for this game.
Also best concert scene.

>F-Zero or Metroid fans
I'm sorry.
I've been waiting for new custom robo game for nearly 10 years now, so I know the feeling.

>no one cares about shit game
Actually it does sound fair.

So I wasn't the only one getting Splatoon vibes from this

if you like donkey kong, mario, kirby and zelda for the umptillionth time though, boy you are in luck!!

>love metroid so I feel bad
>also love cute anime girls so I kinda like where FE is going
I am part of the problem? Is it wrong to enjoy things because they've been made to appeal to a different audience?

>#FE for 3ds.jpg

Yes.

>I'm not the only user who took this kind of pic
I feel better knowing this, somewhat.

To be fair, at least FE fans have admitted the gameplay itself is still solid. The issue is everything surrounding it has become more important to the casual observer.

>Choosing anyone but the RIder
It's like you hate justice.

Of course you aren't. Upskirt shots are the best. Fuck those black voids on the localized version man. Ruined half the fun.

>Can change the battle costume
>But it will not get changed to what you picked in the pre-battle screen or during carnage/radiant unity

Oh how I hate this.

No and but trsing to justify your taste on Sup Forums is retarded. Like and play what you want, don't be a retard

yeah that was triggering for me as well. with how polished the game is you'd think they would've included those little details as well.

It mainly bugs me because I don't like Kiria's default costume and I still have to look at it.

Not an issue in what I played.

Well someone who played the game can still request a doujin artist or something like that.

I think only DK and Kirby are in luck.

You can't take any Mamori pantyshots can you?

at least 3D World looked pretty and had 2 playable princesses

Haven't gotten Mamori yet but Kiriya is the cutest I've met so far (I've gotten up to where Ellie joins your party).

There aren't any costumes with exposed panties for her in the Japanese version either. She has a DLC swimsuit (which looks like this ), but all DLC swimsuits have been removed entirely by Cuckhouse so it's impossible to get on Loadiine anyway.

Elly > Maiko > Kiria > Mamori > Ayaha > Anzu Clerk > Masked Heeho Clerk > Normal Heeho Clerk > Carabia Clerk > Gravure Model Extras > Idol Contest Extras > Tsubasa

The game keeps freezing on me. I wonder if it's a loadiine problem, but I didn't have that problem with woolly world.

What about Ellie or Kiria? I know Ellie has a school uniform costume.
I've only ever seen people post Tsubasa's plain white panties, which honestly look like shit.

I played it on 0.9.4 and it was stable all the way through. I suggest redownloading and repatching (you can keep the save file on the SD card so you won't have to replay anything) to see if it gets fixed.

Didn't patch anything though, I just downloaded a premade undub a while ago. That might be it.

Have Tsubasa's light blue panties then. As far as Kiria and Ellie, I remember both having at least one costume with a skirt (more than one in Ellie's case), but I'm not sure there are angles during any of their attacks that expose them. It's not like I got all skills though, so there might be.

>Undub for a game that only has the Japanese audio in the first place

Huh?

Cute

Hold up, you can unlock a super sentai costume for Touma?