Can we all agree that FFXIV has the worst padding in video game history?

Can we all agree that FFXIV has the worst padding in video game history?

I don't know how people can defend the levelling system in this shit game.

Honestly every job should level at the same time. I shouldn't have to spend 100 hours leveling a different job just because I'm sick of fucking healing all the time.

I honestly can't choose between what was worse in terms of padding, XIV or The Old Republic.

is aught a miss?? XDDD

I was seriously on the page to buy a sub to this game.
Thanks for turning me off.

Always happy to serve. Make sure to resub to WoW for Legion!

Funny you say that. I played through the entirety of raids for wow in one month, since a long time friend wanted to refer me so he could get some stupid rewards and rush a character for triple exp.

So we did all the raids. All of them. Went from 1 to 90 and only had to replay raids in Mists of pandara.

I kinda wish I got into WoW early, I had some legit fun playing with my friend in that time. I was an undead warlock and he was a Tauren Priest so we stormed everything.easily..

But for real/tl;dr MMOS are fucking stupid, I can't believe I almost bought into another one.

My best moment in WoW was flying around with my bro and seeing like 30 people fighting some ghost pirate ship, jumping off my mount to get the final hit on the boss, and getting the somehow getting the best drops. Then casually walking away while the group started getting mad. Being a huge faggot was my fondest memory in WoW. If you love the game more power to you but I think MMOs are cancer, and I am happy I didn't fall for it again.

Yoshi is a WoW babby

The game is literally World of Final Fantasy

So dissapointed

100 hours to level? Yeah okay faggot, go enjoy Legion for two weeks. Why the fuck would every class level at the same rate? Most people suck at their class as is, why give them the opportunity to switch to another class at max level that they have no clue about? It's idiotic. You learn as you go, slowly weaving in new spells and abilities. I get that at some point in the last ten years the concept of playing MMOs has changed and is nothing like it used to be, but it's that mindset right there that killed it. It used to be about the community, learning the lore, theory crafting and attempting the hardest content. But no, now it's all about having everything given to you right out the box and QUEUEING for dungeons and shit. It's why MMOs are fucking shells of what they used to be. You can argue it was all just due to limitations and was nothing but inconvenient, but at least then people were held accountable on their specific servers and you actually had to communicate with other players. This new generation is fucking worthless. ADD riddled entitled shits with no social skills. Fucking bonedigglers the lot of you.

Careful grandpa, don't trip on your way to the loo there.

But drops don't work that way you fucking liar

XIV isn't a good game. The visuals are decent but the entire System is bogged down and bad.

and here we see a level 0 and a level 100 WoWfag.

Notice how one is reasonable and one is autistic.
You could make a webcomic out of this.

Which is which, nigger

Neck yourself kike.

I got 2 pieces of armor for my char and a item that turned me into a skeleton, when I said so in chat a bunch of people got mad.
>implying I cared enough about WoW to learn how item drops work.
well whatever I guess I'm a faggot. But I'm not a liar.

Careful boy, don't lose your dragon dildo up your ass when your iPad game gets too intense for you

10/10 simulation of the average xivposter

Because of my diatribe on the current state of MMOs and the snot nosed homosexuals that made them the way they are? Fuck you too, cocksucker. Enjoy your choice of digital feces and shit the fuck up about other people's taste in diarrhea.

This thread tells me MMORPGS are for autistic faggots and people who got suckered into playing them.

get a life senpaitachi

>calls others autistic faggots
>uses the phrase senpaitachi on a Mongolian claymation photography board

Shut the fuck up.

MONSTER
HUNTER
GENERATIONS

70% OF QUESTS ARE EITHER THE SAME THING IN A DIFFERENT LOCATION OR SUPER TEDIOUS GATHERING QUESTS
LIKE HOLY SHIT "OUR GAME HAS NO CONTENT BETTER PAD THE FUCK OUT OF IT TO FOOL PEOPLE INTO BUYING IT AGAIN IN WINTER"