"so user, what games do you play?"

>"so user, what games do you play?"

HOW DO YOU ANSWER THIS

You could always answer honestly.

Mostly fighting games

I PLAY AR PEE GEES, WHICH STANDS FOR ROLE PLAYING GAMES. I CREATE A CHARACTER AND START BEING HIM IN A VIRTUAL WORLD. YOU SHOULD TRY IT IT'S REALLY COOL, LET ME SHOW YOU MY HIGH ELF LYTARA, SHE'S SUPER HOT AND CHARMING OR ULA, MY HUMAN PRINCESS WHO'S REALLY HOT AND LIKES TO HAVE FUN. ALSO THERE'S MY LITTLE GNOME PRIESTESS: CHOANA, SHE IS VERY HOT BUT SHE HAS A HANDICAP: A SINGLE BIRD WING GROWS ON HER BACK. ALSO SHE WANTS TO HAVE CHILDREN SOON.

"I mostly play PC games"

" I only play Xcom with the long war mod installed."

Shooters and RPGs mainly.

Rapelay
What about you

That's hot, user. Wanna come by later and show me how to kill the chryssalid queen?

All kinds of games. Never racing games or sports games though.

Oh ill show ya how *unzips MEC with flamerthrower*

I play Pokemon. No, not pokemon go, that game is kinda not my style. No, not the originals, they're great, but I like the new main series games. You can get really competitive... yeah... the original starters were great. Yup.

NO IT'S NOT GAY IF I CREATE A FEMALE CHARACTER AND START TO HAVE RELATIONSHIPS WITH MALE CHARACTERS INGAME BECAUSE IT'S AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THE GAME WHERE SHOULD YOU OTHERWISE GET YOUR ITEMS

I don't play video games.

>revealing power level to anyone in person. EVER.

>user there's this new Pokemon game coming out, it's called Pokemon Go. You should play it.
>Wow nice, sounds good.
>You have to go out and get pokemons and in the future you will be able to trade them too they say
>Wait, what?
>Yeah, you will trade them, isn't that cool?
>No I mean, go out? Like, in the game?
>Haha no silly, you need to go outside in the real world and they will be there so you can catch them all in real life! Isn't that great, honey?
Not my style.

definitely could

I just say Dark Souls desu. Or whatever games i'm playing at the moment (Furi, Overwatch).

Not a lot, I'm not that great or into them anyways that much haha

>I say as he has over 200 hours logged in Huniepop and Recettear

Mainly just strategy games and rpgs and shit.

uhhh

I play only the most strategic and difficult games such as League of Legends.

>running outside swinging yourself around with your phone collecting invisible monsters
Fads are collective autism.

>get a text asking what I'm playing
>say Stalker without thinking
>uh....whats that??
>mfw I realize what it probably sounds like
Ever since I've always said Thief Gold and Risk of Rain, only because they are kind of well-known.
Unless I'm talking to a weeb. Then I say just Danganronpa.

>tfw no weeb IRL friends
>no IRL friends at all

Rust, Insurgency, and sometimes Street Fighter

>tfw 6/10 weeb girl that likes MMOs is super into me throughout highschool and i ignored her entirely

Why have i forsaken myself

>have a slightly weeb friend in late high school
>only knows about Naruto and Bleach
>show him shit like Lain, Evangelion, Ergo Proxy, Vagabond, and Berserk.
>still talk to him from time to time
>just sticks to shit I show him
>never branches out
>learns every detail about the series
>mfw
Its a slightly worrisome gift. Still talk to him despite it.

I've recently been replaying Fallout: New Vegas because it's my tradition to do at least one new playthroguh each summer, thank you for asking!

>8/10 girl from high school
>likes to play vidya
>asks me if I want to play some LoL with her
>asks for my skype name
>"user, I'll add you on Steam too"
>she finds my Steam account full of weebshit with a nekopara background

I've met with a terrible fate, haven't I?

you're fucking dumb if you add people IRL and know you have shit like that on your steam profile.

I didn't expect her to search for my Steam profile using my Skype nickname, user.

>killing the lid Queen
>when you can just run
Best mission in the game, imo, followed only by the last two parts of Slingshot.

Does this bother people? I've never had problems coming up with games to answer this question with. Even if you are trying to impress a girl you can just say "mario kart" or something normie friendly.

>you're fucking dumb if... you have shit like that on your steam profile

Fixed.

I remember when I made the awful mistake of joining a vidya club in college and told people New Vegas was my favorite game (still is) and that I spend most of my time playing GS and City Builders otherwise. Then there were the eight people who said Smash or Pokemon was their favorite game.

I misread that, I thought you added her through steam.

Big mistake making your steam and skype the same name. Every website account name should be different, chances are there are other sites you have with that name to show all your cringe shit.

In a recent class about media a teacher asked me about what kind of games I played, we were studying a review about a generic rollercoaster sim. I simply asked "mostly racing games", she answered something like "well, it's a cultural thing for men" and that's it. I didn't even lie but it would be ridiculous if I started sperging talking about other shit I play, none of those bitches there would play with me anyway

i still have nightmares about Gankplank

I play games i find fun.

UH UH DOKAPON KINGDOM AND SUPER MONKEY BALL

"A little bit of everything really"

and then just continue the conversation based on what they say next.

Whatever's out there

>Marathon second wave option doesn't delay the start of Zhang's missions.

>wow you're kind of a loser lol

"Oh, uuh, I used to play a lot of dota 2, then I stopped, been toying with street fighter v for a while now, it's okay, looking forward to seeing how [insert future singleplayer game which will most likely turn out shit] will turn out".

That's usually how it goes.

Well racing is the worst vidya genre so no loss there.

Usually? How often are you asked?

never, usually was the wrong word

Funny thing is you don't have to do that. Just switch off AR and you just have to walk near them, click on em' and it goes to a little field where you can catch them and not look like a retard.

Dota, Street Fighter 3, and TF2.
>tfw muscular and black so nobody dares to ever give me shit for playing games they've never heard of

All kinds, really. Mainly I've been playing [insert game] recently.

>at company lunch
>someone asks if i play games
>mention monster hunter because sounds normie
>he knows it and is a big fan
>both of us sperg out for a couple minutes about weapons while everyone else tries to figure out what we're talking about
I don't regret it

Its the best answer. If they know what you're talking about you get a conversation started, if not, you don't have to explain too much because you just sarcastically say that you hunt monsters like the title says.

You have to be retarded if you admit to playing vidya at all.

KEEP YOUR POWER LEVEL HIDDEN, IDIOTS