Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YtbEy1_XjVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9e2c4orAh0
youtube.com/watch?v=gat_Z2Lc1EY
youtube.com/watch?v=VipBiwk8FsI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you could just post 90% of the Wii and PS2's libraries OP

I'm not sure why Ice Age still exists.
The first movie was cute enough, I mean I liked it when it came out, y'know, 14 years ago.
How did they keep this series running for nearly a decade and a half?

They're fun movies

Was the 4th ice age movie terrible. I remember it coming out and nobody ever talked about it ever again.

>14 years ago
jesus christ

I'm sorry to have burdened you with this pain, user.

The wii was made for shovelware

I didn't even know there WAS a fourth movie until I saw commercials for the fifth.

I loved the show as a kid and recently rewatched all the the episodes but fuck , its a shit game. I really tried to force my self to enjoy this game but it was impossible. If the game was ported to xbox 360 or ps3 then may be it would have make a difference.
>cody lyoko was 9 years ago

>until I saw commercials for the fifth
jesus christ it's real

that filename

What is this even about anymore? Not the ice age?

>Ice Age
i hope that fucking asteroid ends it all

Wasn't there Dinosaurs in the third one? What was that about?

I feel weirded out that the first film had humans and yet the squirrel is in space now. I won't be surprised if he pulls a Third Impact or time reset over a nut at this point.

>read synopsis on Wikipedia

While trying to bury his acorn, Scrat accidentally activates an abandoned alien ship that takes him into deep space, where he unwittingly sends several asteroids en route to a collision with Earth.

First line

I don't fucking know. I never bothered with any after the second film

Also the DOA movie and Tekken.

There's a UFO in the first movie
The lore is too deep for you whitebois

Why the fuck are there so many fightan games with movies

The DOA movie had Kevin Nash

Who is the chick suppose to be? The guys look like they're suppose to be Kyo and Iori.

so are we just going to make up plotlines for all the shit sid saw in that ice cave in the first movie?

first the dinosaurs and now the UFO

Mai

ayy I completely forgot about that in the first movie.

That's not how I imagine Mai would look IRL at all

> Scrat causes First Impact

>Scrat being responsible for giving Earth two seeds
Thanks Anno

>time reset
good possibilty, it would be a great way to get rid of all these filler characters so they can add new ones

What confuses me about this more than any shovel ware was that has hasn't been relevant for a decade even when the game came out.

He was literally known for being naked on tv and being a creepy gameshow host in the late 1990s.

Like if it was the Mr Blobby guy or a relevant gameshow for the time I could understand.
But fuck. Chris Tarrant is more relevant than Chegwin

I didn't know there were 2 Dead Rising movies until recently, but it's hard to have your existence known when you're made for Crackle. Pic related came out earlier this month and I stumbled upon it by accident

DR2 movie is about some Jap in a wheelchair
I remember watching it days before I got DR2

What the hell Europe

Yeah I saw the DR2 one for a bit didn't know this one existed though might check it out because why the hell not its free.

>4th or 5th movie is in space
Every time. Ice Age in Da Hood when?

aND NOW sID IS GOING TO GET HIS OWN gf.

1st one is alright
2nd one is fucking garbage with nothing happening for 70% of the movie

It's not that one, this one is between the 2nd and 3rd game and was done as promotion for the 3rd game iirc

It basically mimics a game having 3 days to survive, gathering survivors, psychopaths, and the army going nuts, it's literally a game into a B movie, it is really watchable and decent

The followup movie tried to be deep and comes off as pretentious, ruining the established characters, introducing characters no one cared about, shoving off the silly action for long hours of boring talk that lead the people to nowhere and unecessary drama, just skip that one and pretend it doesn't exist, also the movie boasted about having chuck greene, he only appears 2 seconds driving a helicopter, it's the most mediocre film I have seen since the fucking room

Thank you for making me remember Leprechaun had four movies beforehand instead of meme ones.

I remember this movie when it came out, Sup Forums went shit over it because it was so bad that it was good

The actress playing vice said in an interview "Yeah, I played all KoF's, I liked 93,94,95,96... etc" you can tell she was full of shit because 93 does not exist

Wait, there are STILL games being made for the Wii?

The overseas market prints lots of dosh for any cute-sy CGI shit.

Same reason that there are 15 The Land Before Time movies plus a cartoon series.

Is that motherfucking Don Francisco?

Oh shit it is.

Part of Land Before Time is because they're low budget and there will always be autistic kids into dinosaurs.

>Land Before Time
You guys remember her, don't you, that little girl...

youtube.com/watch?v=YtbEy1_XjVQ

Scrat was also the cause of the continental drift.
So that's two movies in a row where he's caused a mini Armageddon.

>only autistic people like things!

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9e2c4orAh0

My bad
The one I was thinking about is Zombrex: Dead Rising Sun

Physical violence continued, with Judith telling a friend that her father threw pots and pans at her, resulting in a nosebleed. As a result of his abuse, Judith began putting on weight and exhibited disturbing behavior, which included plucking out all her eyelashes and pulling out her cat's whiskers. After breaking down in front of her agent during a singing audition for All Dogs Go to Heaven, she was taken by Maria to a child psychologist, who identified severe physical and emotional abuse and reported her findings to Child Protective Services

Judith was last seen riding her bike on the morning of July 25, 1988. That evening, József shot her in the head while she was sleeping, and then murdered Maria. He spent the next two days wandering around the house, and said during a phone conversation with Judith's agent the next night that he intended to move out for good, and just needed time to "say goodbye to my little girl." He then poured gasoline on the bodies and set them on fire. After incinerating the bodies, he went to the garage and shot himself in the head with a .32 caliber pistol. On August 9, 1988, Judith and Maria were interred at the Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Los Angeles.

I liked the first three movies.

OP said things that exist retard

I thought protective child custody was suppose to, you know, completely relocate the child to where the abusers could not find/reach her.

>he never played Crab Nicholson Extreme Sleepover

Top quality slav game.

That doesn't exist aaa

This is the best SMT

The investigation was dropped after Maria assured the case worker that she intended to begin divorce proceedings against József and that she and Judith were going to move into a Panorama City apartment she had recently rented as a daytime haven from him. Friends urged her to follow through with the plan, but she resisted, reportedly because she was afraid that she would lose the family home and belongings

They only do that when the child doesn't need it.

>implying

what where they thinking?

An Xbox 360 exclusive Wakfu video game.

Average as fuck.

Not FarCry

youtube.com/watch?v=gat_Z2Lc1EY

This series has run its course and need to die. The first one was funny but thats it. Shit got worse than Shrek. My little sister went to watch this the other day and she wishes she had watched Secret Lives of Pets instead. It was awful.

Well, that sure did work out great for her.

They were thinking of delicious shota pixie

>Panorama City
I'm on Blythe Street right now

why do you had to remind me.

Are you suggesting that they actually do their job?
Come on user, we all know they're to incompetent to do that.

Wish this series was bought by someone competent. The whole world, characters and fan service are top tier but these guys cannot make a good video game to save their lives.

Judith's final film, All Dogs Go to Heaven, in which she provided the speaking voice of Anne-Marie, was released in November 1989. Don Bluth, the director of The Land Before Time and All Dogs Go To Heaven, described her as "absolutely astonishing. She understood verbal direction, even for the most sophisticated situations," and he intended to feature her extensively in his future productions. The end credits song "Love Survives" was dedicated in her memory.

A 2013 PS2 game.

youtube.com/watch?v=VipBiwk8FsI

Yeah, I hate how hard they're milking it.
>14 years
Oh, wow

Shrek is getting a 5th movie

OP here, i got the image wrong

Well...
At least as a very small silver lining it was for her fast and painless. The abuse beforehand being the worst of all.
If I had to choose with no option to opt out, I'd probably choose sudden and final while sleeping too.

Remember how the first Ice Age had humans?

What happened to them? You never see humans again

I never liked it, even at 9 I remember thinking it was one of the ugliest animated films I'd ever seen.

They're fucking inept
>cousin visiting us for the weekend
>she's a frenchie and has two kids
>we live in a quiet neighborhood with basically 0 crime and cool neighbors
>weeked comes in, sunny afternoon, watching daredevil s2 then for the first time
>cousin has her two kids play in the front yard while she watches them through the living room window
>cops show up
>demand to see the mother
>they begin arguing
>protective services show up
>turns up she can't let them outside in the goddamn fenced front yard without adult supervision
>she gets fined and has to fill extra paperwork because she's not a legal citizen yadda yadda
I doubt she'll visit us again anytime soon

fuck me, this ride will never end

Someone needs to remind nintendo about this

Oh god no please stop.

>instalment

What do you expect, it's probably an autistic 15 year old maintaining that article

but faggot, that was a good game

Jesus christ.