What is your favorite campaign in l4d2?

What is your favorite campaign in l4d2?

pic related is mine

Heavy Rain

Should i buy the physical copy of heavy rain/beyond two souls for my psquatro?

I liked the one where Bill dies.

>Valve games

I'd say Dark Carnival but FUCK the 2nd to last level with the push through the infinite infected to get to the saferoom.

Where you have ro fill up the muscle car

JIMMY GIBBS JR NOOOOOO

Dark carnival

Probably this one since It's the one I always end up playing whenever I play.
I like the other maps aswell but this one always getrs played the most.

I like the short bits of story we get from it, like the characters lines and reactions to shit or plans, plus escaping in a race car alwasy looks rad as heck.

Boomer bile

i really miss this game
are the servers dead?

There's only like one can of bile in the entire campaign.

No Mercy > The Sacrifice > Death Toll > The Parish

>Only 1 guy mentioned No Mercy so far

i thought this game has fun singleplayer campaign
>mfw i bought it

Dark Carnival.

This and Swamp Fever were the worst L4D2 maps.

The rain one was so fucking good.

Best finale goes to the plantation though.

>favorite left 4 dead 2 campaign

Open your eyes.

it's "in l4d2"

You must be shit if you think so

>mfw setting off a walking witch

>setting off a walking witch
how do you manage that?

Why was l4d2 expert so insanely harder than left 4 dead 1 expert?

The Parish only because I live there

>mfw started to play downloadable maps with friends

Yes

In L4D2, Swamp Fever and Dead Center.

In L4D1, Dead Air and Death Toll.

I THOUGHT THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE SAVIN OUR ASSES

He's actually kinda right. There's technically only 2 biles in that entire campaign. One in the first map and one in the finale.

The best way past that infinite spawn push is saving a bile all the way from the first map.

My friends and I could never beat that old OoT Forest Temple map. When you get to the actual dungeon it just becomes too much of a clusterfuck.

easily The Parish on expert.

I remember doing that shit on Day 1 when game come out and everyone were noobs. Shit was crazy on expert. It was the most hardest shit ever. We all kept dying but it was fun.

>rick ross was a character in l4d2

kek, didn't even remember that

Blood Harvest was pretty comfy

I liked the finales of L4D2 way more than L4D1 finales. It has more variety.

I love The Parish, but have to mention Dark Carnival with the clown zombie and the gnome from Amélie Poulain.

hard rain downpour

Great shit dude

Dark Carnival finale is the best because it auto-kills the tank.

Fucking custom maps, man, they are so fucking fun sometimes. I got a silent hill based one recommended in one of these thread and I really want to try it again. Playing splitscreen with people is already good, but trying to figure out a new map can be really fun sometimes. Totally recommend it.

And if the person who recommended me sillent hill is in this thread: thanks again. I love custom maps.

Anyway, there are many downloadable campaings that are very well done like "Dead before dawn DC"

I know it's retarded, but does Sup Forums have a l4d2 custom map group?

No mercy for some reason.
I guess it's because it was the first stage we ever saw gameplay and I got so excited, also escaping on a helicopter form the roof is clutch

I don't know if you already know that gamemaps.com has a big list, just sort by "most popular" in l4d2 maps

you can just download maps off Steam Workshop now.
It's significantly quicker.

If I appreciate something about valve games it's the fact that custom games, maps, mods just add so much value and are so much fun. I mean, look at that helms deep defence nap before they removed the music for copyright reasons
Also, modding shrek and other stuff gives new life to a game that might be getting minotonous after 100 hours

Please don't.

Save yourself the money and trouble and just watch the Best Friends Play videos

>That palpable panic when people get separated during a storm in Hard Rain

The atmospheric music, characters and overall setting. The period between L4D being announced and a few years after release was great.

Yes, and thanks, I was browsing that site right now, looking at that temple one to download. Thanks a lot.

fuck off you fucking faggot shilling fucking shit youtube channels you fucking whore jesus christ if you're gonna shill at least don't shill fucktards

nani

Not every map is in workshop as far I know, but the best ones are there.

dark carnival 2bh

>Enter thread
>sudden urge to play L4D2
>remember game is ded as fuck
thanks for nothing fags

Hard Rain is probably my favorite, it's very comfy to play it during the night with headphones on. Next is Swamp Fever because the finale is great.

Dark Carnival is ok but I think I've overplayed it (messing with concert mods). Same with Dead Center but pugs always fuck up the final level.

yes but your gold account needs to be at least 5 years old

>>remember game is ded as fuck
not really. unless you're on console

Does this count?

no it's not

The game is not dead. The problem is that people that still play it are turboautist that know every inch of the map and will votekick you the moment you do the slightest fuck-up

>it has 14 times the players of a recent zombie wave survival coop game such as Killing Floor 2, sequel to its popular predecessor

>user will become the tank
>alt+f4
everytime

I did that with a friend late night. We did not expect so many fucking maps jesus.

10/10

This is why I've been playing only with friends for years

>No Mercy
>Dark Carnival

Man, this game was just so comfy and fun at the same time. I remember meeting some random japanese chick during a No Mercy-campaign, she talked to me a few times and we had fun playing together. But one day she just disappeared, some of her older Steam-friends had left some random messages to her profile like "where are you?" but she never replied or came back.

she probably was just a troll-account set up by one of you faggots, but i never de-friended her

Hard Rain,

The uninstalling: Failing to be fun was their worst nightmare!

Imagine there's a movie poster saying this shit, just like in the game, faggot.

in my experience, there's a pretty decent amount of real girls playing the game

No Mercy and Dead Air, best thing that ever happened to L4D2 was the addition of the first game maps

Is that the swamp one? If it is it's definitely my favorite campaign.

This happened to me once.
>join game
>oh boy its been a while
>5 seconds later
>you have been kicked
>mfw

>Watching the plane fall for the first time

Hard rain is the one with the hurricanes

Dark Carnival,

It by far had the best set pieces.

The bridge, sugar mill, and gun store were all cool, but nothing compares to the roller coaster or the rock concert.

Pic was the worst one.

What the fuck is a water level doing in a zombie game?

I don't get it.

because your calculator can run it
and mods

Swamp fever is underrated.

i play with people who can barely handle easy mode

You can always find some entertaining people on campaign mode