THEY FUCKING DID IT, KING IS BACK!

THEY FUCKING DID IT, KING IS BACK!

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/swzzqc.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

care to elaborate? i'm thinking of buying it these days but what's so good about it?

nothing, shills are going all out this week.

>Dungeons are more relevant than ever and have huge replayability
>World quests which brings back World PvP as well
>New PvP honor system and prestige ranks leading to BGs having relevance all throughout the expansion
>Demon Hunters
>Interesting lore
>The Broken Isles which looks absolutely amazing
>Return of Dalaran
>Raids pretty much normal as always whatever
>Artifact with massive grind to max it out

this as always.

nothing to do in game

Explain why it's bad

>0.02 cents have been deposited into your account

Not an argument

actually excited for legion.
leveling a druid, its pretty damn fun

I CAN'T BELIEVE BLIZZARD DID IT, THEY ACTUALLY SAVED THE GAME

WHY HAVEN'T YOU PLAYED THE BEST MMO OF 2016 YET?

Interesting. Could you go into more detail about the dungeons and world quests?

>new animations

but Varian's dead

Just finished leveling to 110 on the beta. It was ok, not annoying, quite forgettable, and the order hall is still reason to remote log in to do the missions in. I'm about to start the long term maintenance of a max level character and will see how that goes.

>resub to wow today
>instantly realise there is nothing for me to do
>stare at my character and idly do some random battlegrounds

AV is pretty fun right now since the mobs are level 109 and people cant kill the end bosses so it's all a huge battle all the time.
Other than that, bleh.

>KING IS BACK!

Hows her venom strike? What's she doing in wow anyway?

There is already a thread up. Please condense into one thread.

Usually threads that starts off with a question about the lore ends up being better than a thread like this,that tries to rustle FFXIV player that likes to shitpost here and Nost people.

Gonna use his same words.

>massive grind

starting this shit at level 1 on fresh account
what am i in for

what you rollan?

My friends and I are gonna play by ignoring raids and just doing mythic 5-mans.

not him but i'm gonna play with ench shaman, is it good?

Dungeons have a new mode called mythic+ which essentially works like greater rifts in Diablo 3.
Basically the dungeons scale adding more hp and damage for every level, and for every 3 levels a new "affix" is added to the dungeon which changes th dungeon quite substantially

Available at power level 3+:
>Tyrannical - Bosses have significantly more health and damage.
>Bolstering - Non-boss enemies will buff nearby allies' health and damage when defeated.
>Raging - Non-boss enemies will enrage at low health, dealing double damage until killed.
>Teeming - Additional non-boss enemies are present throughout the dungeon; kill count requirement increased.

Available at power level 6+:
>Necrotic - Enemy melee attacks apply a stacking debuff that deals damage and reduces healing received.
>Volcanic - Enemies cause eruptions of flame beneath the feet of distant players.
>Skittish - Tanks generate much less threat.
>Decay - All players suffer damage over time while the challenge is active.

This means that you don't have to raid you progress your character but can progress through dungeons with your mates or whatever

World quests are essentially quests to bring you out into the world (remember there's no flying mounts) which can also grant you gear and other stuff to help you progress your character.
They change quests all the time and there's also certain PvP quests to bring back world PvP
Basically as a way for people to not sit in Dalaran all day long

>Dat 1.3 million damage hit

Damn, I haven't played in forever but I don't remember doing damage like that.

why would you take Enchanting

>Interesting. Could you go into more detail about the dungeons and world quests?
There's nothing to go into detail about. World quests are just dailies you get through your mission table, nothing anymore special than before.
They're diablofying dungeons so that you can keep getting relevant gear from them by increasing the difficulty.

gonna try undead warrior

i like the leveling process.
make sure you dont do many dungeons though. keep questing, take in and explore the world

why not, its fun attacking fast

AV?

Just remember Sup Forums.
Every time an expansion has or is about to drop, Sup Forums sees an influx of "THEY DID IT, BLIZZARD FIXED THE GAME". RIP WoW 2004 - 2010.

>paying for mmo subscriptions lol

max level hitting a lvl 70/80 dummy will do that.

you can crit millions on rabbits

Those aren't scaled dummies, you'll hit for a lot more than you'll hit same or above leveled creaures on them

this doesn't matter. fuck off

You'll have fun, warriors are a great class that are fun to play.

warrior is cool
i like trolls though but undeads are neat
it's a le meme because they are called enhancmenet shamans, not enchantment

This, not sure if it's funny or sad

TORUNEIDO KICK

>asks if it's good
>gives chart showing how good it is
>"this doesn't matter. fuck off"

Is it still a worthless skinnerbox time sink?

This Expansion has literally no hype behind it

Blizzard is just trying to squeeze the last big of cash out while they can.

Did I pick wrong by choosing the meme pirate rogue spec?

I just fought another rogue and rupture nearly killed me from 100% health, without him hitting me at all after. My item level is 710.

I want to impregnate Kirino

>>paying for mmo subscriptions lol
hol up senpai.. you actually play f2p mmos?
I'd laugh but I just feel sorry for you

IIRC rupture is bugged.

Is that supposed to look good?

It's looks great faggot

that's not FFXIV

I'm not hyped, but I do think it has the potential to be worth playing for a few months.

dps meters doesn't matter. you can still have fun and clear content while being low on the list.

so yeah, fuck off.

has warrior rotations gotten easier or harder? I last played during early wrath of lich king

its tbc all over again, i've bought 2 collector's edition, 1 for me and 1 for my wife's partner, have you?
see ya in game ;)

now post the hotbar where they have as much buttons as a MOBA character

>2.5
>probably the easiest mmo out there

nah pham

i will most likely play it
ive been there for the launch of every other WoW expansion
and i do miss my monk and my paladin

i heard they made it so healers are useful again and that the other classes dont have as many self heals and resurrects is that true

>Is that supposed to look good?
Yes the idiots think this looks so good. Funny that it all they're getting place of real content.

I tried leveling an Orc Sorc and it was boring as fuck. The maps were boring and uninspired. Questing was dull.

>kill count requirement increased

What does this mean? Please don't tell me you need to kill a certain amount of mobs before a boss spawns.

OH WOW IS BACK MAN!!

Just bought one for me and one for my wife's son, I hope she lets him play with me :D

>i heard they made it so healers are useful again and that the other classes dont have as many self heals and resurrects is that true
Yeah, but really all they accomplished was making tanking fucking boring.

its hard pressing lots of buttons bruh, especially on a controller. I'm glad WoW is pruning everything to make the game more accessible to my normie friends and me.

this looks trash my man. I dont need dozens of explosions and bright flashing colors to keep my attention.

>all that filler
kek. you'll get a few bites with this one bruh (;

can you point out the filler?

this gave me tumors.

>People call out the blizzard shills but they don't call out the No Man's Sky shills

This board is full of fucking advertising.

>healers are useful again
Subjective.

If the tank is shit the healer will fail every time, and thus get blamed for the tank not using CDs.

Also healing takes constant healspam to stay effective. While not as boring as dot and afk, the amount of faceroll needed now exceeds all levels of autistic focus.

Naturally, the NOSTfags love it.

Nothing can bring back thoose cozy days in vanilla STV, lurking around the forest watching out for hordies, tigers and everything else that could kill you, then run/fly all the way up to SM with a dungeon group
>MF I'm so old, chasing the feeling but it never feels the same

Sylvanas is Warchief of the Horde?

>Broken Isles

Been there, done that.

Pass.

Is this where the cuck convention is being held? They told me a lot of cucks liked to gather in wow threads.

>the specs i enjoy all seem to do dogshit dps

feels bad nigga

What am I looking at exactly?

Improved animations or damage hits?

Compared to the older animations and runescape, yes.

Healers are OP as fuck atm. An entire team can beat on one in pvp and they won't go down.

You know that chart and even the title lacks so much fucking into that we could say these numbers are just how man times people of that class are found ERPing futas in Goldshire. In fact here is a renamed chart for just that.

i wanna see legion fail so that they launch legacy servers

>quelling strikes

Absolute gutter shit MCH detected.

>frost mage
>bottom of the barrel
wow, its almost like the start of WoD all over again!

it's ok. you can still have fun with your "dogshit dps" classes. fuck minmaxing i say, just enjoy playing

They sure did prove that they were listening to the community.

Instanced worlds are the most innovatve thing in MMOs to date, how does blizzard do it?

I mean who the fuck plays MMOs to play with other people??

Frost mage was good at the start of WoD though

Just want to be born agein man

Treasure that feeling.

Because if you ever get the chance to indulge in your nostalgia, you'll realize it was a generally awful experience, flecked with golden times.

I've been there. I had hope, and now I have nothing.

>spend a bunch of time making new meme hunter and rogue specs
>everyone is still forced into playing assassination and marksman

Guess I'm not leveling my rogue

>all WoW specs have been dumbed down to 3-4 button rotations
>meanwhile in FFXIV
my.mixtape.moe/swzzqc.webm

This nigga knows.

it's a joke

fuck off multiboxer

Wow will unfortunately always be haunted by nostalgia cancer.
Nothing they can do will rid them of this group of bitter faggots that want to blame something else for their own increasing lack of interest in videogames.

so turn it off in the graphics settings you retard

>Dungeons are more relevant than ever and have
huge replayability
Remains to be seen. Elaborate
>Interesting lore
Debatable. Seeing as how WoD was the catalyst, and WoD was garbo, I have my doubts.
>Return of Dalaran
>reused assets
>Artifact with massive grind to max it out
>massive grind
Rarely a positive thing

It's just a realization that good things will pass, and only the experiences of that is what remains. while days are turning more and more grey and generic as there is fewer things to experience.