Why is he so bad in smash?

Why is he so bad in smash?

Keep away characters are inherently bad to make up for the fact that they're keep away characters. They have to have some kind of flaw to make them balanced, otherwise there's no reason to play any other characters but the ones that play keep away and the ones that counter it.

Smash 4 Samus is actually not that bad. Her buffs have all aligned her well as someone who can actually do something as a keep away character.

>he
Metroid is a girl you idiot

>he
I won't lie, I laughed. Nice post, OP!

I dont know what you're talking about. I've been maining my girl samus since melee and she's always been the shit. I miss her neutral air from melee though

>solid in melee

>brawl nerfed everything good about her
>missiles can't even kill anymore
>retarded jab
>tilts that went from great to shit

no, metroid's a robot. he's the one with the hot girlfriend, samus

Not a terribly great close-range fighter in a game all about getting close and controlling ledges. Same reason most "ranged characters" aren't great.

Snake's the only exception because he had crazy mix-up, could camp ledges very well and hit like a truck.

She's good in the one that matters. Too bad she's a laughingstock in 64, she could be decent and fun if not for half her moveset being comprised of "why would I even use these"-tier attacks.

slow characters are absolute garbage in smash bros

y can't metroid crawl?

She's actually pretty great in Project M.

>he
It's a fucking robot ya goof.

>Smash 4 actually makes her good
>Except all her good moves are customs.

Why

Because after Melee, Nintendo decided that every character should be nerfed until they are no longer fun to use, and that included Samus.

Samus is one of the handful of veterans I'd like to see get a heavy relaunch (along with Lucario, Kirby, Zelda, maybe others)

Who, Armada?

I thought Metroid got a heavy buff in sm4sh?

caught me off guard

Smash adhd babbies dont like zoning, they need to be wowed by lights and spasming movement like the retards kids they are, so they make zoning bad and add stupid mechanichs like the ability to stop all projectiles with normals clashing them and reflectors/shields that reflect

But she's pretty good in Melee. Wasn't Duck like top 12 at Evo?

literally only bad in brawl