now he is reviewing shit gimmicks

WHAT WENT WRONG?

Good times:
youtube.com/watch?v=eP9DYfB8skk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j0Ppy3reF3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Patreon was a mistake.

I love watching him set on autoplay on my tv while I do other stuff. Ultimate comfy.

Me too

>boohoo mark is making money but i'm not

Love this review
youtube.com/watch?v=j0Ppy3reF3c

Pretty much.

He is on a quest to review everything tho even your moms ass

Say what you will, his editing skills took a nose dive since 2016 and while it's not nearly as bad as the meme/groanfest beginning of Mark 3, the earlier reviews always seem more genuine than the newer ones. Probably because he invests 80% of his time and money in the Patreon junk instead of the classic videos for us poor mortals.

I would even get 2007-like videos when he didn't even show his face and he ran 3 voiceless minutes of gameplay over today's standards.

What if he reviewed everything?

I WANT TO SEE THE SHENMUE/CRAZY TAXI REVIEW WITH DAVE

WHAT DVD DO I HAVE TO BUY OR WHO HAS A DOWNLOAD LINK?

""""review""""

>Breaking news! Local man found dead after reviewing everything, leaves behind note saying "Death is not as good as Zaxon"

I have no problem with him making money. I have a problem with him making shitty content after taking money.

he deserves his money though

Considering whores like Rapp make almost 3k a month.

If the pussy's good, a whore earns her money.

This motherfucker should start blowing his Patreons if he wants to earn his money, he's not too far from that right now.

Why does patreon destroyed his reviews?
His reviews declined before patreon user

Not actually his reviews but the stuff he reviews.

Before it was good games which funny commentary now it's meme consoles/stuff with 3 minute nonsense.

>His reviews declined before patreon user

So why ask for money in the first place unless he's a just money grubbing flithy heeby jeeby shine?

He needs to quit youtube. Oh wait, he's quit five times before and always comes back. He's a fucking cockroach attention whore.

nah stop with this meme
He is not begging for money he wanted to simply continue what he was doing

Also your hysterical attack is funny because you called him an attention whore for the simply fact he started a Patreon and you are mad about it.

>5 times

Only 1 time user.

yeah right. I've was subscribed to him for years. It's more than once.

There's the time he quit and tried to post vids on his own site and no one watched. Another time when he got some videos flagged. Then again when he said he was going to make far less content unless he makes enough on Patreon. Then he threatened to again just recently and the CU Podcast called him out for the whiny bitch he is.

I used to really like him, found a lot of cool old games through him and like his corny dad jokes in an aw shucks what can you do about the old timer kind of way.
I unsubscribed in 2014, I NEVER unsubscribe from youtube channels that are still putting out content.

RIP classic classic game room

>Then he threatened to again just recently and the CU Podcast called him out for the whiny bitch he is.

What are you talking about?

what is CU podcast ?

Why do you watch human garbage on youtube, idiot? unfuck yourself and get out of my board.

So you don't watch game sack and based Mark?

Give me one reason not to.