>No threads about it

Let's change that

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ANLdeeVZ8Vw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tjIN7el_sQE
youtube.com/watch?v=JD5k6SK6kYM
youtube.com/watch?v=n-Xr0W0oB_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's just not enough about it to be hyped really, the stuff I've seen looked ilke it could be an interesting setting, but it all looked kind of clunky and the procedural generation kind of destroys any hope of an interesting world with conspiracies to uncover or anything else of interest.

I'll torrent it though, there's no way this is a title that anyone should spend money on from what I've seen.

>buzzwords: the game
>misleading as fuck trailer at e3

it's a generic "roguelike open world crafting survival game"

Its already coming out?
Wtf? I thought i'd be out next year.

>get hyped because of e3 footage
>look up actual gameplay
LOL

Early access

I have an i5-6402P, GTX750Ti with 8GB DDR4 ram. Should I get it on steam or Xbox One?

Is it a good horror game?

>I have a computer stronger than an Xbox One, and an Xbox One. Should I get it on Xbox One?

If it was like Alien Isolation it would be cool. Problem is that it's just another resource survival game with clunky combat

The e3 footage was fucking crap.

It's not a horror game. It's an early access survival crafting game with a narrative and design inspired by Bioshock.

AKA, shit.

Whichever one you play more

Anyone got links to some gameplay?

I wonder if it's gonna be better optimised for Xbox One.

So hype! Squeeeeeeeeeee!

>E3 footage very clearly made it look like an intense story driven game
>There was footage before and after that showing it's just generic open world survival shit
And I'm sure retards will still buy it after not looking into it at all after the e3 trailer

Fantastic setting with utterly forgettable gameplay. It's a shame, really.

are you for fucking real, xbuc will be locked at 30 fps 720p

OH NO! YOURE A FEMBOT!!!

MINIMUM
Processor: Triple-core Intel or AMD, 2.0 GHz or faster
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 460 GTX or AMD Radeon 5870 HD series or higher Mobile: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580M or higher.
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 6 GB available space

RECOMMENDED:
Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD, 2.5 GHz or faster
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 660 GTX or AMD Radeon 7870 HD series or higher
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 6 GB available space

youtube.com/watch?v=ANLdeeVZ8Vw

N O B O D Y
C
A
R
E
S

The e3 footage was just a badly made movie bioshock 1 game.

>kidnap people
>tie them up somewhere in the ruined quarters or whatever they're called
>watch them go insane as they can't eat the happy pills
>when they've broken their addiction, feed happy pills to the ones that don't want to be on happy pills

the game probably won't let me do this so I probably won't be getting it

>hunger system, breath system, etc
wow talk about the anti-thesis of fun

Any theories on how much it'll cost right now?

>hunger system

Dead in the water

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tjIN7el_sQE

I hope there's somekind of gameplay mechanic with taking the pill or not in order to see things differently for specific purposes. Kind of like on how it was originally going to be like for Jack in Bioshock 1 if he decided to use more ADAM throughout the game, splicing himself in the process.

$30 last I heard, though I imagine it's god a page on steam already.

I was hoping for this too, it's got some cool ideas, but I don't see how they could implement them in a procedurally generated game.

so this is basically a more polished sir you are being hunted.

>$30
I'm gonna pirate it even if it's only $3

Wait, what the fuck? Is this another fucking Day-Z clone with just sad people instead of zombies? I didnt see that coming.

You take the pill if you can't get food or whatever but lose progress

Just pirate it, and if you enjoy it, purchase it when full game releases.

Question about this game. I know it's early access, but is it going to have the full story? I know it's a dumb question but I haven't really followed it.

>15 minutes of """"""gameplay""""""
Looks very walking simulatory.

>You take the pill if you can't get food or whatever but lose progress
wut??

Unless they add some really great content and are obviously working towards a release, I agree completely.

>Let's change that
No let's not you fucking shill.

>roguelike
>open world

Pick one you buzzword spewing shit.

>never heard of this till e3, though it was going to be a narrative driven first person adventure/puzzler/atmopsheric kind of shit
>it's another dayz clone

what
the
fuck

>watch e3 trailer
>damn looks pretty good for horror game
>its a daz clone
JUST

it's single player, so not exactly

it's literally both, though

It's literally both you moron.
Don't shitpost if you have no idea wtf ur talking about

>1 minute in
>Tolstoi quote
Dropped like an ugly baby.

its nothing like rouge. just because it has permadeath and procedural generation does not qualify calling it a rougelike.

How is this game in any way related to DayZ?

>Singleplayer
>No multiplayer whatsoever
>Has an actual crafting system
>Proper inventory system
>Story and characters with a goal and an ending

Give me a single argument as to why it's a DayZ clone. I'll wait.

are we gonna have to start calling things roguelikelikes now?

10 years from now, "roguelikelikelikelike" will be a genre tag on steam because fucks like you want to bicker about what qualifies as belonging to a genre

It would be interesting if it was an actual Bioshock/System Shock sucsessor but instead its some open world survival meme shit

It can fuck off with its misleading advertising

nice try shill

sorry i cant tolerate retards taking a proper genre name and corrupting beyond its meaning.

i bet you accept MOBA as a genre.

Because the people who make that comparison are underage summer fags duh

So its single player DayZ copy. Those things have inventories and crafting systems, I dont know if dayz in particular does. I dont see any more story than average dayz clone. You are different, you need supplies, others are all danger.

Not that user, but:
>Oh no he's pointing out flaws in other's arguments better call him a shill XD.

The pill essentially acts as a stealth mechanic and allows you to get past checkpoints, however whilst you are under pill mode you get negative statuses faster

>Can't find any counter-arguments
>SHILL SHILL SHILL

It was probably the first "survival" game they've played too

There are dozens of games that have done this before and after DayZ, the only thing that makes DayZ unique is the multiplayer aspect which is not in this game. Do you even know what you're talking about?

He is right tho.
I think Rogue-lite fits better for procedurally generated games that don't have any other similarity to the original Rogue.

its much more like Sir you are being hunted.

youtube.com/watch?v=JD5k6SK6kYM

>can't find any arguments
>chill!

He's right though.

Looks like a minecraft clone + story or maybe just a really really shitty fallout 4 clone

Half Life 2 made the "cinematic experience" popular even though Metal Gear had 3 games already by the time it was out

People will compare to the most popular example even though it's not the best example

Wait for a Steam Sale: The Game

>>Chill!
> ice argument.

It seems so, I am not very knowledgeable with these survival simulators. I am just surprised that the game is one of those when E3 trailer looked more like bioshock kind of game.

Half Life 2 popularized scripted events wich is way worse, it's basically unskipable 1st person cutscenes.

they genuinely look like they're trying to implement a story. sir you are being hunted has a story, its just weak and really only there to tie together whats happening. much like serious sam.

they can definitely succeed with implementing a story here with static pieces that MUST be spawned in the world.

Of course OP doesn't realise the irony of shilling a game based around criticising conformity.

Wait, only thing I saw was that E3 trailer

Looked like a Bioshock clone. Are you guys telling me the whole trailer was a lie?

There is a reason why we call it "Cinematic Experience" or narrative-driven instead of Half-Life 2-clone or Metal Gear-clone because they both feature story elements.

That's why we have the word "Survival" for this genre of games.

basically. its a.....rogue-like(?) with a story being added later.

Thats what I mean, they completely skimped on gunplay just to make it look pretty and muh characters, physics puzzles got boring after the first few, especially since they paused the flow of the game just for you to do another one every chapter

>The most anticipated game from MS' E3 conference is an early access indie

loving
every
laugh

>watch the trailer
>oh cool they are returning to form and bringing us Bioshock again
>see gameplay
>indie
>open world
>survival

FUCKING DROPPED THIS TYPE OF GAMES ARE SHIT

>characters wear creepy masks
>take drugs called Joy
>main character tries to get off the drug

hmmmmmmmmm

muh dunjin crawlan

Kinda

You have 3 characters you can pick and what we saw at E3 is one of the intros explaining how they got there, I don't think it changes jack shit after you beat the intro though

its literally a rip-off.

that's the best way to describe it

how much do they want? no price set and there is no way I will pay more than 20 doritos to be a beta tester.

nah im just making fun of myself with the rougelike bitching. its just stupid.

im genuinely surprised im the only one who noticed it being just a better Syabh.

>Early Access

Fuck off

>open world
>survival
>single player
Guess they want the playerbase to drop within the month. Like goddamn why no mutliplayer

youtube.com/watch?v=n-Xr0W0oB_o

how the fuck did they get away with this

most misleading fucking advertising I've seen in a good while

That's too hard

>3 characters you can pick
So a pokemon go rip-off

It takes Ideas from everywhere.

they plan to add multiplayer, but they're releasing single player first so the game can flop and lose its community long before multiplayer is ready

mi8 pir8 it

>let's shill for the game

eh, its entirety isnt really original. besides, SYaBH has quite a few playable characters.

im interested in giving it a shot when it leaves EA. i actually enjoyed SYaBH.

This right here is the biggest problem with Early Access

Everyone gets bored of the game before it even releases

>early access

Oh I though it was finally coming out lol

Fucking shill. Sage.

I always pirate single player games that have notably shitty practices

Advertising an amazing story driven horror game and giving a shitty open world survival is one of those

This. Early Access shit needs to fuck off and die already. It's just an excuse to cash grab and never deliver.

>E3 trailer makes it out to be a story driven FPS game similar to Bioshock
>Actually DayZ without Multiplayer

Holy fuck what a bait and switch

if i remember correctly this game was actually shown off at pax or some shit. we've known it was a survival game long before it hit marketing.

Don't care don't care, most people would only have seen the E3 trailer and they fooled everyone, I guarantee thousands of people will buy it thinking it is something else

I don't even understand how a SINGLE PLAYER game can be in early access. Like just how bad is it