>start over and over again from the first checkpoint in the central yharnam

What the hell am I supposed to do, it is really kind of frustrating

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vn05qpn2e1Y&t=41s
youtube.com/watch?v=_SHqt4pRXG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sell it

look at a walkthrough you fucking attention whore

Quit that game and play something better, like MGSV.

What's that fucking smell? Is your post full of bait or did you mother open her legs again?

This one trick will let you through the entire game.

All enemies have a limited aggro range and you can run by everyone

Dark Souls > Demons Souls > Dark Souls 3 > Dark Souls 2 > Bloodborne

Deal with it scrub.

Oh wow epic comeback broheimer

By the old gods how terrifying.
Git gud, that's all it takes.
Perhaps a bit of wits or thinking for oneself, simply said being careful and toughtful.
If You lack in that, then You might want to at least look up some guidance.
Example being, to some degree of course.
But then, wouldn't it be more fun to just kill Your obstacles and explore?
The combat system is particularly pleasant with it being quite aggressive and dynamic, compared to other releases.

>bloodborne
>last

The denial...

Is this your first souls game?

this is correct.

Bloodborne is a shit game. It has awful pvp and no replay value. This is also the reason why it's multiplayer is already dead. Even ds1 is more alive right now.

I bought a ps4 just for bb and it feels like the biggest waste of money ever.

Ignore him. He's either a butthurt Pcuck or a braindead retard.

You're the biggest waste of skin ever friendo :^)

Have you never played a souls game?
What reason did you have to buy Bloodborne if you weren't already a fan?

DaS > BB > DaS3 = DeS >>> DaS2
Objectively the best opinion scrub

While I think the game has some decent replay value and HAD very active pvp, it does indeed fall short on replayability and pvp activity compared to the other souls titles. Part of the blame lies in making the pvp largely optional. And while the fashion is pretty good, there isn't nearly as much fashion variety.

Gameplay is solid as fuck though, and the lore is juicy.

>those 1998 graphics

so THIS

shit looks like heretic 2

>What's that fucking smell?

youtube.com/watch?v=Vn05qpn2e1Y&t=41s

I can't agree with the re-playability aspect.
I played through it much longer than DaS2 or DaS3.
I think people feel this way mainly due to the top tier gems being such a chore to get, so they decide not to replay for that reason, even though you can manage fine with winter lantern gem drops.

At least 4 playthroughs if you want to explore each of STR, BLT, SKL and ARC. Since it doesn't have respecing, it forces you repeat playthroughs for those.

It is digital.

Indeed it is.

Even tho I experience frame drops from time to time, the visuals are quite stunning.

You can deny it all you want but 16weapons borne is literally objectively inferior to any of the souls games.

...is the power of weak bait

.............................................woah..........................

You can run past things in Souls games, but you really should just git gud here. Learn the beginning area inside and out, learn how to bait one or two mobs towards you instead of fighting a pack, and learn to parry on these easy enemies.

What's specifically killing you though? If it's the executioner or the scourge beasts on the bridge, just ignore/run past them.

how you want your contrast senpai?

just wash my shit out

say no mo'

>Indeed it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=_SHqt4pRXG8

It's the hardest first souls game to get into, I'd say.

But keep going, you will figure it out eventually, it's really not that hard, just pay attention and respond appropriately to enemies rather than panicking or trying to be reckless

Run from the lamp down to the street with the people on it, then run up the left opening to the square with the big guy. Run up the stairs on the far side then take a right to the bridge. Look down the bridge in the direction of two werewolves. Run past them, dodging their attacks, then keep going straight past the crowd and the big guy.

You'll trigger the first boss which will allow you to start levelling up using blood echoes in the hunter's dream.

Then get grinding, you scrub. You don't have to beat the first boss to process, he guards a dead end. Instead you'll want to get back on the bridge and find an opening on the side into a building. Head down the building then up the terraces in front of it to open the shortcut back to the first lantern. Then from the lantern go back through the new gate and take a left, and the path becomes more linear and will eventually lead to a second bridge, which you will need to cross to reach the first mandatory boss and the gate to the next area.

That's all the help you need. If you can't manage this, kill yourself.

*I wrote all this from memory so sorry for any mistakes, but the gist is there. Get to the bridge then go through the dark house then under the bridge.

>It's the hardest first souls game to get into, I'd say.
This.
Aside from maybe Dark Souls 3 (since it has Bloodborne tier speed/aggression from enemies but you're slow as fuck compared to in BB)

stop calling it a souls game

>durr just buy a ps4

You can call any game with SOULS in the title a souls game, including Demons Souls. A ps3 exclusive. Ok?

I suppose you technically don't have to beat the Cleric Beast, but if you can't beat him, then you probably can't beat Father Gascoigne either.
You can also go into the sewers before beating either one and get a Madman's Knowledge and get your first insight that way if you really struggle.

See, I replayed BB about five times, but I played through DkS1 about 18 times if you count NG+, DkS2 about 9 times, and I'm up to about 8 times for DkS3 now. I know DeS would be higher than 2 if I actually owned it.

I enjoy making themed invasion/co-op characters and found more wiggle room for that in the Souls titles than I did in Bloodborne.

You obviously didn't make a lvl 43 twink, that shit was so fun.

Please, tell me another way to describe it? The best and easiest option is to lump it in with the souls game. If you want to jerk off over semantics, do it somewhere else

Oh how wrong you are. She's a grandma with the sword of moonlight, decked out in knight's garb and the crown of illusions, and she invades mainly in the snek woods.

Some people are sticklers for "Soulsborne," and others hate that term. You will never please everyone, so don't bother trying.

kek, I invade in cathedral ward and hide behind NPCs, forcing players to kill them to attack me. Particularly fun if Eileen is there because she usually kills them.

If no NPCs, I'd just close the gates up the stairs and force them back around the long way, using beast roar when they climb the ladder and knocking them back down.

You monster.
I did that kind of shit all the time in DkS1. my favorite character was a level 100 named FORCE whose gimmick was having over 100 casts of force and the stone greatsword for its special tranquil walk of peace attack

I loved being a dick in DaS1 also.
Had a lvl 50 with WotG and obsidian GS, would knock people off the beams in anor londo (GS special worked the same)
And if they were through the beams, they'd usually run back to the start to summon, at which point I'd turn the lever and make them walk the beams again, pelting them with poison arrows the entire time. If they were past that, well... I had a silver knight archer to play around with.

Also had a glass cannon with 50 INT and used karmic justice, people wailing on me and then dying in a single hit and not knowing why was amazing.

A lvl 40 iron golem invading in sens, using the axe special to knock people off.
And of course, a lvl 10 twink for the burg and a lvl 20 for the parish.

I was such a cunt in that game.

Well I encountered a big guy with an axe but there were no stairs, he killed me in one hit. And I saw a bridge with two werewolfs, behind the crows, these guys took two hits to bring me down. Ill keep trying. Was wondering anyway how I stayed lvl 10 all the time...

Ill check it out right now, thanks dude

I really can't understand what the fuck is wrong with retards who play Souls for the multiplayer. They're always the same faggots who say DS2 is the best in the series. Fucking kill yourself.

Ignore the axe guy, that's the wrong direction.

>falling for the ps4 meme