Based on the rumours

Based on the rumours,

Would you buy an NX if the handheld and the dock is seperated and the dock adds power? And if the dock has a disc drive for BC and third-party?

No because it still won't get any good games for people over 8.

I already have a gaming PC. If the NX is another brick console I'm NOT interessed.

t. "mature gamer"

I personally would if both parts are less than $200 and the console can at least run 1080p 45fps. Handheld needs to be 540p 30fps at the very least too

>brick console

Can you elaborate? You mean the design? Or the lack of games?

As someone who isn't an elitist PC faggot I'm still not interested, after what they did to people who bought a WiiU I worry that they are just looking to push hardware to stay afloat and hope nobody calls them out on the sparse quality of their games, not encouraging

>45 fps
You don't understand how refresh rates work, do you?

No, because the Wii U sucked, and Nintendo first party has been pretty bad lately. That and I doubt they will get much 3rd party support that I still want considering the 3DS has been complete garbage all around minus a handful of games that were nothing amazing.

Nope, but it cannot be 30fps.

That's all I care about

ignore the games first, just the hardware.

Although I disagree with your opinion

The last two Nintendo consoles have spent 95% of their time in my closet because there's been ~1 game per year at best I've wanted to play on them. They need to seriously step up the number of games on the thing if they want me to buy it. I can admit that I think the new Zelda looks sick but if it comes with the caveat that I have to buy a $300 dust collector to play it I'll pass.

But I don't think I'm the target for this thing though, I guess it would be cool if I was a kid to have a handheld that I could split into a multiplayer console when I was over at a friend's place but since "going to a friend's place" isn't something that really happens any more it doesn't have much use for me.

I think only some adults on Sup Forums actually still give a shit about the 3DS and are excited for Pokemon of all things. No thanks.

Hardware will probably be underperforming and underwhelming, while using shitty technology once again, as per Nintendo policy. I imagine they will again use low quality parts and screens just like the 3DS which will have some crazy flaws that people will ignore because Nintendo, like self scratching screens, breaking slidepads, and other shit components.

You are just assuming and projecting now. The discussion is of the topic of the OP.

Why are you sperging out?

And I'm sorry people have different tastes. Maybe you just don't like them?

>after what they did to people who bought a WiiU

This right here is the most retarded attitude.

What because it didnt last a decade its not good? Bitch my console cycles have been 5-6 years for as long as I was born, only the shit modern console trend has changed that and its only made the market worse and worse for people who enjoy a variety of games and new experiences.

>assuming and projecting
I dont think you know Nintendo at all.

No, you are making assumptions. Eductated assumptions, but still a assumptions. You are just being overly pessimistic, although you have good reason to, but not everything turns out badly.

The lack of games is extremely dissapointing, really. But I don't blame them for not supporting a dead console.

>I think only some adults on Sup Forums actually still give a shit about the 3DS and are excited for Pokemon of all things

>this guy
Thats why I know a dozen people who play MHGen regularly are excited for pokemon Su/Mo.

Those two things are all the 3ds needs to remain profitable you nignog. Anything else is icing.

So, in conclusion, the games are more important

Weird since people are sperging out on the rumours when they only mention hardware

>The lack of games is extremely dissapointing

Seeing that my collection is the same size as my N64 and GC collections I have zero problems especially because of all the couch co-op I got out of it.

10-20 games are all a console needs to be worth buying to many many people. The fact you can get nearly every zelda on it is a big seller for some alone, seems mostly retrofags like the console as its going to be the last "classic" console experience were going to get.

I would buy it if you can get the Handheld alone for $150 and that's only if they have exclusive NX games that look really great. Otherwise, it sound so fucking gimmicky that I think it'll fail and fail hard and Nintendo will drop it faster than they dropped the WiiU.

Compare the PS3 library to the WiiU, it's about quality not quantity. There were tons of games on the Wii and 90% of them were trash, I was referring more to the fact that the only games worth playing on Nintendo consoles are made by Nintendo and they don't make enough to justify the purchase

If the graphics are a downgrade from Wii U, i doubt ill pick it up desu. Thank fucking god for Wii U emulation, i won't miss out on Botw

If it has a game I want, I'll get it. The medium is irrelevant to me.

Nope. Didn't buy the Wii U because the lack of interesting games and I don't see the NX doing any better.

>Compare the PS3 library to the WiiU, it's about quality not quantity

So does that mean the wii u has better by virtue of having a better ratio of shit to not shit?

The ps3 library is vast and filled with shovelware just like the ps2 and NDS line. Wii U cant keep up with the shovelware everyone else is gettting unless you count VC/NS and even then the PSN XBLA have so much more shit.

I dont understand the point

Will get better games than your shitstation 4 sonycuck

This. Console warriors are fucking retarded.

No, thanks. They killed the WiiU and I'm not giving them my money.

No because i bought a Wii-U and i have less time played on it than i have some games. So if thats what i have to expect from the nx i have no interest

Only if it has 2 screens like a DS.

Shoulda got more games

You some kind of fortune teller or anything? We literally know nothing about the NX.

yea. That sounds like something I would enjoy.

Agreeing with this.

This. Always follow the 5 game rule when it comes to consoles. If a console comes out and there are at least 5 games that you want out and available, then it is worth the purchase.

I don't care about the top of the line graphics, I just want something that i'll enjoy. Gimmicks haven't stopped me from enjoying Nintendo games yet so why would they stop me now?

That's par for the course really, not something exclusive to the WiiU. Once a new console or handheld hits you might get a couple things releasing on the old hardware that have been in the pipeline for a while, but then that's abandoned for the new gen. Microsoft does the same thing. The only one that supports the old console and keeps it alive for third parties to keep licensing games out is Sony.

The dock with likely just be a glorified HDMI/ charging cable.
You'll dock the system so while it charges you can play on the TV.
Nintendo is aiming for a cheaper price here and a TEGRA X1 based system could be $149, that would basically make it a portable Wii U.