Is Bethesda capable of doing anything Fallout related right? Just look at the reviews of this shit

Is Bethesda capable of doing anything Fallout related right? Just look at the reviews of this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GLmlxX8QeVI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Far Harbour
The Pitt and point lookout

Just get Automatron and Far Harbor those are the only good dlc maybe WLW if you want actual good looking settlements

Far harbor was trash and half assed

nu-Bethesda is dead. They no longer understand their own franchises or they are so disconnected from reality that they don't even know what people want. The new Elder Scrolls game will be the ultimate test to see if all hope is lost.

I'm surprised the reviews are negative, Bethdrones are pretty dead set on bumming anything they shit out.

I disagree

Far harbour was literally stolen from a New Vegas Mod and had less content than said Mod

Holy shit not this retarded theory

If you subjectively like it that's fine, but it was advertised as on the same level as the Shivering Isles DLC and it objectively was way worse

I don't get how Todd is so ignorant when the man actually worked on Daggerfall and Morrowind

Atleast he realized his fans want more choice and that the voice protagonist was a mistake

youtu.be/GLmlxX8QeVI

>They no longer understand their own franchises
>Oblivion will be the ultimate test, guyse!
>Skyrim will be the ultimate test, guyse!
>Fallout 3 will be the ultimate test, guyse!
>Fallout 4 will be the ultimate test, guyse!

Literally nobody ever said this.

Literally nobody has ever said this.
Oblivion was pretty good, a step down, but good, so nobody questioned if Skyrim would be good or not.
F3 was a mistake and people had a mixed view of F4 from the beginning, nothing about "test."

Nice buzzwords.

>Oblivion was pretty good

So we've come to this.

I have been here too long, everyone else was moving on, but I remained.

All the DLC does is add items to the workshop, which isnt worth 5 bucks. Looks like they got there paid mods after all.

>tfw never like oblivion
>tfw didn't like Bethesda before I found Sup Forums

Sometimes I wish I could enjoy them like the rest of my friends

Kay, thanks, bye.
I'm not kidding, but please for the love of god, take me with you, I want out of this hell.

>why do people like what I don't like

>they are so disconnected from reality that they don't even know what people want
Fallout 4 is their most selling game ever. Which is honestly one of saddest things in modern gaming

how can bethesda keep getting away with making broken shitty games?
if some other company did the same thing it would be bankrupt in weeks while bethesda gets a free pass

>someone likes something you don't like
>what the fuck Sup Forums is dead

It's almost like Normies don't give a shit and as long as it gives them something to do, they're happy.

Nice argument you fucking pleb.
Fuck's sake, Todd. At least try.

WHEN WILL OBSIDIAN SAVE US

>word has more than five letters
>is a buzzword

What argument?

I just said I disagree

I liked far harbor

Still think nv DLC are better

Yeah, it's pretty shocking to see that kind of stuff here. Oblivion is a fucking piece of garbage and no amount of shitty nostalgia mixed with being a dumbass contrarian will ever change that.

>WTF guys stop liking what I don't like

This is how Elder Scrolls work.

Everyone shat on Morrowind when it came out for it's terrible dialogue, shallow RPG system and retarded gameplay. Nice graphics though.
Then Oblivion comes out and suddenly Morrowind is a classic RPG and one of the best games of all time. Oblivion is a shallow, completely retarded piece of shit game.

And then Skyrim comes out and lo and behold! Suddenly Oblivion is "comfy" and "underrated".

The entire series is shit. Bethesda's never made a good game. Bethesda made a pretty decent Terminator game and then they should've Jim Jones'd themselves for the good of everyone.

I liked Morrowind and Skyrim but could never get into Oblivion

>Oblivion will be the ultimate test, guyse!
>Skyrim will be the ultimate test, guyse!
>Fallout 3 will be the ultimate test, guyse!

literally no human being has ever typed those combinations of words

Shivering isles was pretty fun

Which is why quality drops. It doesn't make it less sad.

>Everyone shat on Morrowind when it came out for it's terrible dialogue, shallow RPG system and retarded gameplay.
Can you please fuck off with your memes. Daggerfall was a gigantic empty game with zero detail to it and Morrowind was a breath of fresh air compared to this offline MMO shitfest. Daggerfall's dialogue was a complete fucking joke, the quests were absolutely atrocious, combat system was even worse than in morrowind and everything felt procedurally generated, the whole Elder scroll basically changed after Morrowind and became a completely different series

I agree there, i was just pointing out the reason.

nice pasta

what mod?

He's right though. Even the lore of TES before morrowind was boring, generic shit that had no coherent narrative.

>place item called prefab window
>have to manually place all the glass into the window frames

then it's not fucking prefab is it?

Remember when Kahjit were just humans with a few sorta catlike features and tattoos?

And you are right about Dagerfall's terrible combat and scaling. Paralysis was so common that not giving your character immunity to it or playing high elf was hard mode, and the enemy placment at times is full retard.

Just recently a starter fighters guild quest had me clearing a dungeon of generic human enemies, rats, and bats. Then next thing I know a goddamn ANCIENT VAMPIRE walks out of a door and oneshots my level 2 weakling.

>Just recently a starter fighters guild quest had me clearing a dungeon of generic human enemies, rats, and bats. Then next thing I know a goddamn ANCIENT VAMPIRE walks out of a door and oneshots my level 2 weakling.
That's better than Oblivion's retarded level scaling system though

Well think about Activision for a secound, how can they get away with 20 dollar shit map packs and also implement cosmetic purchases. How can bungie get away with selling a game for a base price of 60 bucks then add two DLC for 20 bucks, then release a GOTY edition which includes 100 bucks worth of DLC and a few exclusive items for the same base price of 60, and even bungie is implanting cosmetics in there game as well.

No it isn't. The killer is that thanks to monster immunities, vampires are flat out immune to any weapon below mithril. There was absolutely no chance of killing it and it casts paralysis and shock on you quite a lot.

Oblivion at least had you stand somewhat of a chance.

Beth is really starting to lose any love I had for her.

>DLC about building a vault

Guys for some reason I don't think Beth really understands the setting for some reason

Sup Forums Strokes their cocks to more Fallout hate once again.

No, you have the normal opinion. Sup Forums is just full of contrarian faggots. Morrowind and Skyrim were both playable games in completely different ways. Oblivion was practically unplayable for years and has no redeemable qualities.

Sup Forums loves Fallout tho

The most incredible part is that it's not like they just fell for marketing, they're actually impressed and spend hundreds of hours of their life on these terrible games.

It's because people are stupid and want their fantasies of significance. Pic very much related, best thing I ever saved from Sup Forums.

Dude, he's faking. He knows that marketing and pandering to casuals sells.

>5.6 million posts
>341 million posts ago
>Less than one year ago
That's not Sup Forums.

He probably means that he saved this image which he found on Sup Forums.

That... makes sense. I'm retarded.

todd flat out admitted that the new dialogue system didn't work and wasn't recieved well

really hope that TES has an undefined backstory and no voiced protag

go play the mod and try say that again.

> Steam users review

Top kek