Why don't you play me any more, user?

Why don't you play me any more, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eTjNruIl_M8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

After 5 games and over 2000 hours I just don't want to play anymore. Lorehunting was the only fun aspect left for me, and there's only so much of that to do.

relax im almost there, im gonna finish up DaS II then BB and then i'll finally catch a ride on the hype train that is DaS III

because i got bored after 1 playthrough

fuck you das 3, come back when you've got good pvp and a reason to do ng+

All my friends stopped playing, no one summons me anymore, and the dlc is months away.

I'm sorry DaS3, but you're too linear and your playstyles all feel too similar. No matter what I do, every run is the same.

This.
It's possible the DLC or GoTYlol edition will fix it, but I'm not holding my breath.

You neutered faith, magic, dark, and pyro.

Strength builds are pointless

Linear as fuck. Maybe I don't want to fight each boss in the exact same order as last time

No dual wielding

No poise

No interesting weapon arts, they're all just reskin

The demon fist is underpowered as fuck

No poise

The gauntlets are all too big

The Leggings make you look like a chicken

No poise

The best boss requires you to back track 3 zones back to get to and do some obscure shit

Yhorm is the worst blue balls I've ever had in my life. And I've literally had my dick in the entryway of an extremely tight and wet pussy of a 9/10 girl before she chickened out and left right on the edge of penetrating her.

No poise

No Arena

Invasions prioritize co op hosts

The upgrade system is pretty bad

The community is even worse than it was during dark souls 2 which I thought was impossible. It's just meme videos with ironic MLG shit

All the YouTubers that made funny or interesting content on builds and invasion shenanigans are out of ideas and just re hash everything now

Dark souls 1 and Demons Souls are perfect solely because nostalgia and it can't transfer over any more

No poise

Because you're a broken piece of shit that the devs refuse to fix
>poise will never work
>durability will never work

I do.
I just spent over 48 hours farming fucking covenant items.
Whoever decided that the drop rate for vertebra shackles and proof of a concord kept would be about 1/100 with max item discovery can go fuck themselves.

I played you more than any of the other Dark Souls. I don't get why the non-linearity is gimped or purpose though.

I've got you on my backlog.
By the way how is a scythe wielding DEX pyromancer would do ?
What can I say I'm a sucker for the classics.

I don't, but you are good don't worry. I stop playing Souls game once I finish them a couple of times. No reason to play more, PVP gets boring fast.

Waiting for the DLC

I got bored mid-way and went back to 1. Why is it so re-playable?

Pyromancy requires stats now (at least faith, but Int + Faith iirc), which instantly gimps whatever you have in mind.

Sub par. Longsword is the best all arounder. Scythe has very average damage, while pyro is bad at everything except for trash mobs

play bb last
you won't enjoy ds3 otherwise

Freedom of movement and build variety.

>trying to beat Oceiros at SL1

I finished you once and then got bored. The bosses were okay, but that's not enough. Probably shouldn't have played BB before DaS3.

I agree with everything else but why is poise such a big deal?

Is it autistic bad or unplayable bad ?
Don't really care about min-maxing I just want to be generic witch #124383

But I do

Did you play the first two? If you are good at Souls games you can pretty much play anything, speaking strictly of PVE

He's easy. Just stay always below him, rarely hits you.

Soul of Cinder took me more than 100 tries though. What weapon are you using?

it's gimped to the point of being basically pointless, but if you just want it for flavor then who cares either way

Raw broadsword

Ignore him. I have a SL100 dex/pyromancer who is great in PvE and surprisingly effective in PvP once you git guy at free aiming spells.

Don't expect to use scythe well in PvP though, the new scythe moveset is really fun and entirely viable in PvE, but sucks for PvP

Yeah I've played 1 and 2 multiple times, I guess I could take it as a challange.

This, it's not horrible but you can do better. You get the great scythe pretty early too

But this is wrong. With 40/40 int/fai and chaos weapons, pyromancy is not only the most fun magic class to use, but it's a lot more viable than sorcery or miracles

To summarize a long autistic consensus, poise is necessary for build diversity. If you use a great sword you will be outclassed by a Dex weapon 80% of the time. You have to rely in hyper armor, which is extremely annoying since the net code is still shit and timing your attacks is different for every fight in PvP.

It's just a stunlock fest and it gets old really fast

>It's also a lot more viable that magic/faith
Being the smartest retard in the special ED class does not make you a genius

Hyper armor Havel that gives no fucks to whatever you throw at him. That's why

youtu.be/eTjNruIl_M8

>go STR/FTH as my second character
>miracles are worse than just spamming R1
>refined is still the best infusion even at base DEX requirements

I can't replay you because my PC is a piece of shit that has awful framerate in Archdragon peak and a few other areas like the Dragonslayer armor and Soul of cinder bossfights.

Some covenants (auto summon) don't work for certain accounts and the PvP meta is shit and PvE is retarded since all weapons feel the same so why should I bother beating your linear ass once again when I already 100%'d you?

I bought Bloodborne last week

because bb is more fast paced huh? yeah i get that

It gimps build variety because a game with no poise will emphasise one type of play style (everyone can dodge heavy weapons in the previous games, and dodge frames are even more generous this time around. See also: magic).
"Poise" is now used to determine hyper armour on larger weapons, so it's entirely dependent on a play style of trading and "stunlocking" (until DaS3's mandatory stunlock escape kicks in after 2 swings).

tl;dr
They fed Dark Souls through the Bloodborne engine and couldn't reconcile the play styles.

Less weapons than das2
Less fashion sets
Less spells
Less build variety
Duel wielding nerfed, left hand weapon can only L1
chugging is too fast and too easy
rolling is spammable and requires almost no timing
No branching paths
Just one path with detours along the way
Shortest souls game
Half of the weapon arts are useless
Covenants are all the same
Some of them still dont work
No dueling arena
No shrug

On the plus side das3 has the best bosses for my money, and they thankfully removed soul memory. But it doesn't have enough content and pvp is stale

Don't be dense.

Pyromancy absolutely melts everything once you get Chaos Fire Orb. It's the only damage magic they handled well. I deliberately stopped using it because it made the game too easy.

this