Is the Souls series mainstream?

Is the Souls series mainstream?

yes

yes

yes

Normies and most importantly PC master race ruin everything.

i would say yes but in my defense i would've played demons souls and dark souls on release but i was a kid when they came out and i probably lacked the patience to play them to their full extent and probably rage quit after the tutorial boss but now these games are addicting as fuck

they're the cool games everyone on le reddit plays and memes about

>I was a kid when they came out
What are you, 18?
so am I (;

You tell me

Yes.

It's not as popular as titans like CoD, but it has definitely hit the mainstream. I'm honestly just happy for From.

nah 19

(;;;;

Yes, and we should be happy as fuck about that instead of complaining that normies have invaded our super cool vidya. The fact that this sort of game even made it through to the masses in the post-CoD era is nothing short of a miracle, and it gives me hope for the future of gaming.

Yes, Dark Souls II pretty much made it apparent with its low quality in comparison to the rest of the series, where people would just go like "oh hey look it's "the" hard game!" and now 20 fuckers around trying to make "souls-like" games

I'm still the only one out of my friends who who has played any souls game.

Name one game that isn't mainstream that Sup Forums likes

Why does it matter?

yes, but fromsoft doesn't give a shit
they don't and won't pander to the casual crowd

Dark Souls certainly is while Demon's Souls and King's Field are not as well known.

Guess the PREPARE TO DIE and GO BEYOND DEATH marketing did a fair bit, eh?

Heres a better question.

Why does it matter and or why should I give a shit if it is?

wtf is that

a meme

Sadly yes, the last good one was DS2.
Then they gave you infinite stamina and 20 iframes per roll so only end game bosses are an actual challenge.

It's 13 or 12 iframes (under/over 70%)

this.

Without a fucking doubt. "PRAISE TEH SUN LOL"

yep didnt even ds3 and i have like 200 hours on demon and dark souls 1

This.

The memes "LE EPIC HARD XDDD SO IMPOSSIBLE OMG" are more famous than the game itself, it's unfair as it is one of the best series from the 7th/8th generations