Backlog Thread

>I'm bored

I have 3 hours to kill

Posts ending in 19, 39, 59, 79, and 99 decide what I load up and play tonight

Also, backlog thread

Binary Domain. Play it.

How long to 100% the achievements?

It's probably pretty much impossible now since there are multiplayer achievements and nobody plays multiplayer anymore.

Fallout New Vegas is a really fun game in general and has cheevos that are nice.

Send help

who the fuck cares

wtf man.

Why is everything installed?

> ~250 games
I guess it could be worse

Sanics Racing Transformed

I was about to complain about having like 20 games I barely touched and not knowing which one to complete first but I don't think I will. How the fuck do you guys manage to buy so much shit and not play it?

Play some Magicka, its loads of fun and even better with friends

>friends
Have you forgotten where you are?

why the fuck do you have her story
play it

It was in a bundle

pls

How many hard disks does your rig have?

Mad Max or Red Faction Armageddon.

Is Alan Wake worth installing?

Yeah. Didn't finish it but I really enjoyed my time with it.

2 SSDs - 40gb was the first windows ssd I used, then I replaced it with a 240gb
2 HDDs - 6tb and a 4tb

but why?

Alan Wake is great. Don't bother with american nightmare though, it's horrible.

WHY ARE ALL YOUR GAMES INSTALLED???

I don't know guys, but I think I have too many games.

Alan Wake is not great, it is terrible, pretentious and boring.

I could write a long ranty post about why its so bad, but I honestly can't be bothered so I'll give you a quick summary.

It's not scary, at all. You can pretend it's trying to have 'suspense' and be an intellectual horror (god knows it tries) but no, it's just not scary at all.
It constantly jerks itself off over being like a Stephen King novel, constantly, CONSTANTLY namedropping and trying to pretend it's more than it is.
Do you like wandering around a dark forest fighting the same enemy type with no surprises or suspense over and over because it's constantly the same shit? Well great, because that's the whole game
The characters are also dislikable and it's hard to care about the story at all.
It's a serious problem when the most entertaining part of the game is the little twilight zone ripoff episodes you can watch on the TVs scattered around.