Are you getting this?

Are you getting this?

yes

just to piss off metroid fans

Already preordered.

I got past 16yo so I can accept the fact the games can be different from what I had in my wet dreams.

you remind me of that one douchebag that hate bought all those Rosalina amiibos

Yeah it looks like a decent enough release and 3DS doesn't have a lot coming out so I plan on supporting what is.

I'm pirating it just so I can ruin the online for everyone.

>buying games past age 16

Your McDonald's payment should be used to pay the bills user.

Tell me more about how should I spend my money faggot

No.

isn't the other way round? the 16 year old kid with only mcdonalds job to support him almost "has to" pirate games while the decent earner in the mid 20s has plenty of disposable income?

It's not a Metroidvania so sure. I'm okay with Metroid as long as I get to slay nerds instead of doing easter egg hunts in outer space.

nintendo doesn't need your money to do that

>look mom, I'm shitposting on Sup Forums!

A 16 year old is probably living at home and thus has his entire paycheck to do whatever the fuck he wants with, so he actually has more spending money than a person in their mid 20s would with all their bills and shit.

Of course....not!

Kek shall slaughter you

You should invest in index funds.

You should give Fallout 4 to all your friends

in fact metroid fans are probably the cheapest fanbase to piss off

I'll grab it at a bargain bin price a few months after release, just to see what it's all about and form my own opinion on it. Helps that I have a friend who'll do the same thing, so we can run through it together.

I refuse to buy it at full price though. The demo was awful.

They're also the most loyal and Nintendo will be feeling the bern during their next quarterly earning statement. Mark my words: someone is getting fired for this, even if if they have to dig up Iwata just to have a fall guy. He was responsible for giving the go-ahead to this travesty after all...

>They're also the most loyal

No im getting AM2R instead

When it drops to $20 from not selling, sure.

this is the same company that PROMOTED sakamoto after other m

they dont give a shit

have fun with your shitty romhack user

and don't gimme that 'kicked upstairs' shit

the guy got to spearhead their mobile efforts, he didn't get a window seat

Day one purchase for me.

>Metroid Fanbase Cameo 2.jpg
What is the first one?

I got that Metroid soccer game last week holy dogshit has to be the worst thing Nintendo's ever made

I'll be pirating it probably.

I thought the game looked fun from the bits of it I've seen. I don't give a shit about Metroid though so I'm not pissed about the whole situation. If it turns out to be alright on it's own merits I'll probably get it.

day one pirate

this is probably as good a thread to ask this in as any

was metroid prime hunters any good, i need some ds/3ds games to play and i was looking at it

i loved sm, mf, zm, and mp1-3

No, I'm going to space pirate it

And I'm going to get it through the tubes

maybe depending on how much exploration/lore is in the single player. i dont care about the art style change desu

Honestly Blastball it's not bad except that
>the game has shit to do with Metroid
>the tiny headed characters are retarded

>the game has shit to do with Metroid
This is what triggered Metroid fans the most. It's like Tanabe was developing a new albeit shitty IP then said "Fuck it, let's call it a Metroid title because it will sell more" when it shifted to N3DS.

>online fps on 3ds

When has 3ds ever had a good lag free online?

>Blastball it's not bad
>Shooting 15+ shots at the ball and being the only one to do it feels like you're not moving the ball at all.
>Charge shot fully charged doesn't knock people out of their mechs despite the tooltips saying it does but you seem to get knocked out at the drop of a hat.
>There is a power up that literally shuts the enemy team down for 5+ seconds at which point the other team has scored

Yup.
We need to tell Nintendo that we want more of this. We need to let them know that the hate is just a very vocal, tiny minority.

If this weren't branded as a Metroid game nobody would even remember it after the announcement.
Only reason it will ever be remembered is because it became a meme.

Honestly this. I recall people thinking Blast Ball was neat before the Metroid title was put on it. After it was the rage was everywhere & it got attention. I bet if it was a new IP or some shit it would be forgotten right after it's announcement or at least after it's release.

>download demo for shits and giggles
>it actually plays damn well
>still not a proper Prime game
If it just had Prime 3's aesthetic it'd be so much better. I might grab it at some point, but I'm not paying over $20

I'm still holding out some hope that this is a tech demo for the devs to figure out Prime on a DS, like Sub Wars was for Star Fox or RE Mercenaries for Revelations.

The single player was so-so, if you're really fiending for some Prime it'll do you alright. The multi-player was the shit, it was basically Quake III on the DS. However you'll need a buddy or three to play with, the servers got shut down recently and when they were up they were full of hacker shits.

was mostly looking for sp

i heard there are alternate ds servers you can connect to now or something

Like I said, it's alright. You won't hate yourself for playing it but you're not gonna be blown away either. The main issue is the controls, you have to hold the DS and move with the Dpad while aiming with the stylus, so it can be hellish if you're playing on a DS fat or an XL.

i have a ds fat and a 3ds xl, kill me lol

You could get that thing they put out for Kid Icarus, I imagine they're pretty cheap by themselves.

If you loved Prime 1-3 you'll have a guaranteed good time with Hunters. It's much more linear and the bosses are shit but all in all it's still good fun

>If you loved Prime 1-3 SINGLE PLAYER mode, you'll have a guaranteed PROBLEM with Hunters.

Fixed for ya

WHAT IS THE FIRST ONE SO CALLED CODY.

Remember Wind Waker hatred pre-release?

Nah, you certainly don't.

It can't be worse than Other M.