You are going to play the best class, right user?

You are going to play the best class, right user?

>still playing WoW

The only way back now is to gut the team, start over at post-BC, redo WotLK but change nothing, and not fuck up this time.

Their subs are so low that they can't be unironically casualizing the game for money anymore. They must actually think this is what the players want.

Of course my man. Shame they don't get all the talents at 100

No, this expansion is the first where I feel nothing for it. All the others had promise, besides pandas, but not this one.

>wah wah wah

Just play a private server and stop shitting up threads.

>an other hooved female option
wish you could be in demon form all the time though. not sure if I really can get off to hooves on a CD

This is going to be like Death Knights all over again, isn't it?

Stop making shit threads, fagboy

I might mostly because I am not very happy with my current Rogue main. Assassination feels like shit compared to WoD, I never cared much about Sub and as much as I love Outlaw the DPS is shit at 110.

I kinda wanna run one, but I assume that there will be way too many of them so I'm not sure yet.

that is exactly what is going to be, at least for the tank specs.
>impossible to kill
>top DPS
better looking armor though.

But I'm already playing Shaman.

Someone post the webm

Demon Hunters are actually pretty garbage in PvP at the moment, and are a lackluster tank; they are one of the better DPS specs though

I have no other choice as I have no lvl 100 char and can't be bothered to level one.

>private server
must be a nice rock you've been living under

DK > Monk > DH

there's more than one private server, rock living user

I didn't know Kronos stopped existing

Isn't assassination basically the same?

fuck no im sticking with my windwalker

The private server got shut down you fucking retard. There was a lot of drama about it.

1/10 made me reply

Can people actually still play WoW with all the monetization shit that's going on AS WELL as a subscription?

Did everyone forget that sub's were meant to get rid of the bullshit that comes with f2p games?

Have people not yet released that since merging with Activision, everything in WoW has been geared to pushing more sales rather than making a decent game?

And before you say those are one in the same: no they really aren't, if you look at all the most popular games.

It has a few more skills like Exsanguinate and Hemorrhage that feel like it kinda bogs down the spec. Now you stealth to use Rupture.

>playing on kronos while blizzard still exists
waste of 6000+ hours not gonna do that again lmao

>Kronos
I know there are others now but who wants to play on a server when there's a very real chance it could be shut down and wiped clean?

>"the" private server

hmmmmmm

shame tank artifacts look like ass for them

I'm already playing a Blood Death Knight.

Pretty much this.

It's an hybrid system, they're making the transition to no-sub

There's nothing relevant behind a paywall and you can already sustain your sub with golds

>WotLK
>Good

Anyone know what sub numbers are right now for wow?

its a crying shame you can't use the azzinoth warglaive models if you own them

what armor is that?

DH tier whatever the first raid tier is in legion

I fucking hate the private servers' "community".
>shit on Feenix for years for being an unscripted mess that only an idiot who wants higher pop would hop on while true patricians stay in valkyrie or some other literally who server
>Nostalrius comes out and suddenly everybody's there and pop is the most important thing ever, it's ok to talk about low fidelity servers on their cringethreads because they play on it now
Hypocritical faggots.

damn fag, this is some terrible bait.

threads on Sup Forums are literally 50% the same people shilling, trying to get people to move to their own servers so that's not really any indicator of the actual community in-game.

What level to DH end their starting quest line at? Ive been thinking of leveling up my healer to match them so i can just ride dungeon queues.

Well, where were those high vanilla experts when the general was all about Nostalrius before moving on to their own thread? Suddenly everybody was ok with it because they wanted to jump on the social train.

98, and it's an instanced on-rails quest chain to 100. In essence it's exactly like DK, Goblin and Worgen starting zones.

>vast majority of the first tier is an easy mode rehash
>everything in Ulduar is easy except for HM Memeron, Alg and Yogg 1/0
>multiple uld bosses that force you to kill a ton of adds before you can even do damage to the boss
>ToC 6 boss raid in two rooms was the second longest content patch in Wrath
>ToC had 4 seperate lock outs
>created RDF
>created Heroic raids
>ICC had just a handful of fun fights and LDW, Putri, and LK were the only hard fights
>H LK was limited to something like 30 attempts a week
>awful class balance
Wrath was shit

You weren't around for wotlk or you are a wotlk babby.

The vast majority of people that played bc and vanilla absolutely shit on wotlk and it took 3 days to finish leveling and all the launch raids

I played it on beta. But it sucks how it spoiled me.

All dat fuckin mobility

i feel the complete opposite, after WOD, anything will be fun.

Legion is expected to be the best xpec released, niggas gotta drop the nostalgic glasses and look at the game objectively now,

Objectively they have torn apart every MMO and RPG aspect of the game in an attempt to spoon feed literal retards and esport kids

I was considering it but then I heard it's a very boring, simple class in terms of playstyle so I changed my mind.

Not really no.

What do u meen? U kno u can stil rollplay ni goldshire right???

You can make it the hardest dps spec in the game through talents while keeping it fun too

Tank spec is very solid gameplay wise

>only your main stat, stamina and weapon DPS matters
>3 spammable skills and one ulti
So, "Diablo 3 team copy the ASSFAGGOTS formula: The B2P subscription based with cashshop video game".

>only 2 specs

any excuse other than laziness?

I mean, I get it. Deathknight could and should have been two specs, too.

Lack of resources.

They need to work in the next yearly turd.

>frost tank will never be a thing again

fuck blood

>No troll demon hunters
Explain this BS blizzard

Autism

>redo Wrath
>change nothing
Fuck off, Wrath was a heap of shit and needs a lot of fixes

>one legendary weapon model per expect
>two models (one of each faction) for the new class
I can see a pattern.

>mfw can use bloodfang again, thanks to assassination being blood focused
now I won't look like a noob

>Like old sets designs a bunch
>The graphics of the sets just don't hold up anymore

Its making me sad that even WotLK gear is starting to stagnate graphics wise.

Agree, that's the only explanation for being so attached to this shitshow.

>Illidan
>lllidan
>IIlidan
>IIIidan
>Illidaan
>Illidàn

I don't play Activision games.

>want mim's head
>looks like shit because old mount
iktf

How do I get into WoW

Well let's see.
All the top raiding guilds left.
Totalbiscuit left.
Penny Arcade left.
Everybody important stopped playing years ago.

That should have been an indication that it's time to stop playing WoW.

>Tfw you have at least one character of each race
>People that see you playing your blood elf call you a bandwagoning shitter that ruined the Horde
>People that see you playing your pandaren call you a disgusting furfag

Why are people so violent about playing certain races?

Do you really want a Demon Hunter healing spec? Maybe you can describe how a second DPS spec would be that not only fits into the lore but also isn't heavily derivitive of another existing spec.

>I can only enjoy a game if my e-celebs play it
my man, kys

Which classes/specs are going to be good at 110?

>judging a game based on what ecelebs are playing it and their opinion

That is why you fail.

I've yet to run into anyone that actually has problems with people playing certain races in the game, its all just been people on Sup Forums yelling about someones choices. The ingame community is fine with it.

Just don't start. I've been playing this game for years and I can't stop myself. You'll be better off if you don't start at all.

because the horde is full of insecure faggots

nobody complained about anything like that on alliance side, at least when I used to play

Because they both cover what DHs are primarily for?

I mean, DK was originally meant to be three seperate classes before getting wrapped up into one.

I only care about people who play undead
when they gank me

Some people enjoy being racist.

DK works because they also use 2h weapons. The DH is known for only dual wielding glaives, so giving them a staff spec is not an option.

You're not very smart, are you?

At what point does Festering Strike become worse than Scourge Strike/Clawing Shadows? I'm level 95 and Festering Strike does way more damage.

>melee DPS metrosexual
>ranged DPS in demonform
Straight from WC III.

>falling for the demon hunter meme

Eh I prefer most of the old mounts.

Midnight is still my favorite.

He's a rose tinted vanillafag so Id guess not.

So a spec where you're always in Demon Form and stand still tossing fireballs. A Shadow Priest/Fire Mage with only one button.

They said in the dev Q&A yesterday that they were thinking of allowing the azzinoth model as an appearance for the artifact weapon, so there's hope at least

no, not at first, because everyone will be playing one.

so basically a demon hunter form of elemental. sounds awful.

>will be OP in the first half year
>will get many of its perks nerfed by next year
>will be as worthless as a monk by next expansion

>you stand still spamming a 3 skill rotations
Yes, that's 100% of the builds. Your point?

Do I pick up WoW again? Legion seems much better than Cata and WoD, I never played past Cata.

Blizzard's entire thing for LEgion was making the classes and specs play as differently as possible, and here you are wanting a spec that's 50% one spec and 50% another solely because you think all classes should have three specs and the only reason they aren't is "hurr Blizzard so lazy".

>Blizzard's entire thing for LEgion was making the classes and specs play as differently as possible
>To accomplish this for mages, they just don't play at all
Good job Blizzard you fucking cunts. A paladin can kill a mob in the time it takes me to cast one arcane blast.

Wait until it's out at least.
They don't seem like they're going to chuck a WoD and cut a whole tier, but you never know.

>Blizzard's entire thing for LEgion was making the classes and specs play as differently as possible
Then, the simplified each class into 3 buttons, so all play the same in their role as tank/healer/or dps.

Again, at this point you are defending a company for being lazy and deliver less content than ever. Do you get 2 cents in your battlenet account for each post?

WC3 DH used ranged attacks in metamorphosis.

Only good part of Wotlk was ulduar and most of the bosses weren't really fun it was just the scenery that was great.