youtube.com/watch?v=_scKcn3nPoM&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=kER02MJzVks
math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physics/Relativity/GR/centre.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

looks comfy, call me interested

>pc version is 2 weeks away

What's at the center of the universe?

youtube.com/watch?v=_scKcn3nPoM&feature=youtu.be

Some shitty soundless stream from a different guy.

Heard there was a review in a german magazine already, so I guess there's no embargo.

ayooo

i like me some big cliffs

>these stupid color palettes
>those stupid looking aliens

What's wrong with them?

day one pirate :^)

this is from the ps4 right?

graphics look horrible for a $60 game

wtf is that

Look like the Korvax are literally a race of robot.

>No FoV slider.

DROPPED

"please fucking kill me" the alien

Didn't know Kojima was also on the nu males sky development team.

It was clearly some $20 indie game when they first announced it. Then I guess due to the insane hype it got either the studio or sony bumped the price to full game.

Though now that the game has been delayed for like 2-3 years, all that hype is mostly dead and the only sales they'll get are when the game is on sale for $20

It's Death Stranding

>$20

Nah, that's too cheap for a game this ambitious, like it or not it's closer to $40. 20 extra buck is jewish tho

HOLY FUCK I CANT UNSEE THIS SHIT.
And wow that's an ugly creature.

Leaks?

youtube.com/watch?v=kER02MJzVks

the future of gaming has come and it's disappointing

tutorials arent supposed to be the most fun part of the game, user

STANDING, and so on etc etc...

>tutorial
>open-ended game
>no traditional form of progression
there's no way for them to introduce more gameplay mechanics in a game that has literally no direction.
the core gameplay mechanics are all there are and they're lame.

ITS HAPPENING AGAIN

Dude of course it's a tutorial. You start with a busted out ship and your HUD points out everything that need to be fixed before being able to fly.

>no traditional form of progression

you progress from the edge of the universe towards the center. kinda like how in mario you progress from left to right. granted, you dont have to go in a straight line (or to the center at all) but there is a point to this game. whether people think its stupid or not doesn't change the fact that the things you do are for a "goal"

First thing I thought of

Underrated movie.

looks cool. is this the place you go to upload your new discoveries?

when do you get to go Boobies?

the only ONLY way i am buying this game is if the planet reentry is live and without loading screens

>Death Stranding

KOJIMAAAAAAAAAAAA

I hope you guys pre-ordered.

do 20 seconds of research and you'll find your answer.

DAY ONE PIRATE

STRANDING

It is, watch any video where they go down a planet.

Lot of pop-ups though.

Planet entry and re-entry is seamless. No loading screens.

is that from oblivion?
if not, what movie

Is that a penis on that thing

BUY MY FUCKING GAME

>cancerous pc shitters shitposting a game to death trying to kill all hype

It's from Oblivion.

Yeah, this is what I was wanting most. Not sure if it's worth 60 dollarydoos, but it doesn't necessarily look bad to me.

torrent leak when

>delusional pc shitter's narrative he invents in his mind when he dedicates 90 hours a week shitposting the game

whay to many shill's in this thread

I'll make my opinion after 100 hours.

Cautiously hype.

todd buddy are you feeling well? this isnt your game your game is fallout 4

So what is the objective of the game? Or what can you do? Or is it just "Exploring - The Simulator"?

>PC shitter
>game is on PC

what did you mean by this?

i think its some kinda arm or pincer. i didnt notice it until you made me look; didnt peep the tail either

Get to the center of the galaxy. Something huge happens when you do that opens 'a new type of game'

theres only one (you) there kiddo
keep trying to be a shitter you rampant pc shitter
you are the reason why nobody wants games on PC and why you are the most cancerous playerbase on the planet

not this time

NMS is literally a universe. I don't say that lightly, I'm not being weird here. A universe. And unlike every other game, you can do what you want with it. No story but the one you carve with your decisions.

Think about that. Really let that sink in. Whole universe. Planets, stars, asteroids, black holes, moons, Goldilocks Zones, a unique periodic table of the elements. Universe. Galaxy beyond galaxy, all filled with star systems. Alien empires built by alien races. Alien languages. Strange cultures.

Every bit created by mathematics.

You can do whatever you can get away with inside that. Just you, a ship, a multi-tool, and an exo-suit. You against an entire universe.

If that doesn't get your blood burning... you have no blood.

What the fuck?

I'm going to pirate it haHAA

I have about 400 hours on elite dangerous and I still have fun with it. I'm actually kind of looking forward to this game.

Like said, optimistic hype.

>no man's buy
>nu male's sky

Y'all think you're clever don't you? Hating on our universe huh you fucking faggots?

All aboard the hype train

I dont get it. This is the center and the big mystery? A bunch of gods?

i love the pastas for this game

Talk shit about our skies or our color pallets but in the end one thing remains true senpai

Ambition has fuck all to do with how much a product is worth. Quality is what matters. This title is $20 indie quality. And the "ambition" is very debatable anyways. considering how shallow the gameplay mechanics have been shown to be.

no, hes no where near the center

nah, early game lore tease

Your dad is a cuck. And i fucked your mom with my 4 feet long black alien cock, white boy.
And you can not change that.

My guess is that you unlock multiplayer.

whats sad is that a lot of people are so used to racing through and to the end
but no one exactly knows where anyone is going
so they're just going power through regardless

You will never change that

always knew black people were aliens

I have not seen the autistic NEETbase of Sup Forums so insanely triggered by something like this since... undertale or FO4.

The free updates might justify the price tag. At the very least we should get base/station building, maybe even a larger ship. Interested about the sentinels

>What's at the center of the universe?
math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physics/Relativity/GR/centre.html

For 20 bucks I'd except this level of quality with an handful of planet, and the procedural generation doesn't seem half bad so nah, it's worth more than that.

>all these shills for badspaceengine
?

They were pretty triggered for Overwatch

I'm having DOOM thread flashbacks

Now is not the time for butthurt Dr. Shitpost, that comes later.

They need to releasee the game early. At this rate everything will have been spoiled by the time it releases.

Yeah but if not, what movie?

Hey guys, sean murrey here. After hearing 4chans complains about our game we decided to ask the great blob for advice to improve our game

You mean when Sup Forums was shitting on the game really hard before release but when it launched everyone played it and loved it?

>shibbolething yourself as a Sup ForumsNEET
what did he mean by this?

Sadly the great blob repeatedly screamed

"Behead all the Sup Forumsirgins" before exploding into a black goo with cum-like consistency.

So basically we we're gonna keep the game as is

lol it litterelley allready is all spoiled lololol their's literalley nothing else too the """"""""""""""game""""""""""""""""

Reminder that Sup Forums loves undertale and pokemon go

keep your fucking gay-ass reddit memes off of Sup Forums you nigger.

what is with the autistic hate cult surrounding this game

They need a target and this game comes out in like 10 days.

Dude, TORtanic lmao XD