POST THEM!

>we could have had prey 2
>instead we got prey that isn't prey

PERSONAL

RESPONSIBILITY

I
WANTED
ORANGE

Has anyone else played Satellite Reign? It's really fun but i'm getting my behind handed to me a lot. Like, enemies have wayy too much health. A single rifleman can kill an early game squad easily, which feels a little unfair.

Nothing I have really does any damage except for my Laser pistol and shotgun, which shit damage.
Can I get some advice? Just got to the Grid.

>do you want basically an open world Blade Runner game set on an alien station or pink eye: the game?

This is the world we live in

I want to be a cyberpunk bounty hunter.

QUICK EVERYONE DO WHAT THIS MILLENNIAL FAGGOT SAYS!

I want to bring down the megacorps.

BLACK HOLES

This looks edgy as fuck. I'm sure some twelve year old boy is losing his shit over it.

Go loud on everything. Don't even bother stealthing. Enemies give so much xp for killing them its the only reliable way to level up, unless they changed things. At least that was how it was last time I played.

I tried a stealth/pacifist run and it felt impossible because of how behind my skills were due to no xp.

this post is edgy as fuck. i'm sure some twelve year old boy was losing his shit while typing it

>when it's ready

If it's going to have "use your cyebrpunk senses and follow the trail till you finish the quest" like in witcher then no thanks i'll pass

There's an aug for that.

CYBERPUNK 2077
DEUS EX: MANKIND DIVIDED

CAN I HAVE BOTH PLEASE OK WHEN PLEASE THANKS

That's super hard to do, though. Like 15 guys spawn and just shoot me to death. Stealth has been reliable anyways.

Also you no longer get XP from killing people- any time you're commiting a crime, like being in an illegal area, holding your gun, or hacking something, you're gaining XP.

I FUCKING LOVE FUTURISTIC TECHNOLOGY.

>You were born in time for the cyber revolution

>not "use your augmented vision and follow the trail"

Nigga do you even cyberpunk?

So, how much of a cyberpunk are you?